Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 8:55 PM CST - 2/14/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Nader From The Mid East  Pimpy makes me laugh.  Sometimes I hate him.  I hate him because he makes fun of me but in a good way though. :) Pimpy this is for you.  Listen to me...You saw my video...it's not from me, it's the news.  I put the captions on...whatever the government says, whatever the TV says, the news, whatever, I put out there.  Whatever I hear or read or something good I put it out there.  Don't get me wrong, something is going to change Pimpy.  You'll be surprised...wait wait, we're gonna kick your ass Pimpy! :) On the rate we're gonna kick your ass. :) You'll see.  Just be patient. If I say it with a smile it's because I know something.  [NOTE: This is a happy and friendly post said in good nature and a smile. Friendly banter.]

Sandy Ingram  What is Iraq doing to prepare for entering the global financial world?  It is efforts like this that encourage our belief that the Iraqi dinar will revalue at a much higher rate...What is an FIU.. (Financial Intelligence Unit) That is a big deal, a really big deal...Iraq applying for and being accepted by this organization says they are ready to dig deep and understand financial crimes before they happen...FIU could easily help Iraq identify large sums of money leaving Iraq for Iran or any other place in the world...this means checking the financial status for Iraqi politicians will become second nature.  

Clare   Article: "Huad Hussein from Washington: The currency crisis is gradually receding, and Iraq is becoming aware of it" Quote: "... there is already a system in place between the Central Bank of Iraq and the US treasury, but it is new, and the Iraqi parties have become more familiar with the mechanism"

Walkingstick  All of these things we are seeing in the economic reform is due to the completion and success of the monetary reform from the CBI, US Treasury, IMF and World Bank. The CBI is keeping the confidence and momentum up with the citizens of Iraq concerning their monetary reform. Just telling them to "Hold onto their IQDs because it may be going up in value" is a clear indicator of what's to come IMO sooner rather than later at this 2nd stage of monetary reform...it can't get any more clearer than that. "Hold onto them!"

Frank26  We truly, sincerely feel there will be another rate change coming in the right direction. That's what I'm looking for between now and Wednesday or whenever. Let's see... I believe 1000 might be the next range.  Firefly's bank friend believes 1190 will be the next exchange rate they are looking at. Whatever the case is it is being done because now they are in the 2nd phase which is the 2nd article from the CBI...

Militia Man  1310 isn't enhancing the value of the dinar.  It was 1166 to 1460 and then back to 1310. That's not enhancing. The inflation and all those things that come with that just doesn't match. But what does match is they they're enhancing the value based on income streams...taxes, tariffs...gold reserves...foreign reserves. All of those things are the things that enhance the value for their currency...

Pimpy   The overall goal is to get the Iraqi dinar to a 1 to 1 level playing field exchange rate...the dinar is going to get stronger and it's actually going to get stronger much quicker than people think...major projects happening in Iraq and every one of these has to with the new development going on in Iraq and how their economy is actually getting very strong which will lead to them having a 1 to 1 exchange with the United States dollar...the economy for Iraq is getting ready to boom.  Employment is getting ready to boom.  Everything is getting worked out... :twothumbs: All this positive news coming from Pimpy ... Amazing..! RON 

Frank26   We told you as soon as they get back from Washington DC all heck is going to break loose. They came back...What did they bring back? The 2nd Package. The 2nd phase. The second article from the CBI to the Iraqi citizens. And what is it? ...It's a new exchange rate against the American dollar.  It is a gradual float of getting to at least 1 to 1. That's amazing so they can at least go float it internationally.   And how do you know all this Frankie..? :salute: 

MarkZ  Question: Why would Iraq be printing new high security currency if they were not going to be worth much more?  Exactly...We can back up years and see all the lower denoms that have been printed The central bank announces the imminent introduction of large quantities of lower denominations of the currency This article was from 2018. They paid millions and millions of dollars to DeLaRue…one of the top currency printing companies to print these new high security lower denominations currency notes…  We know they are there…we know they were paid for. They sure would not print all of these to keep it at the value it is now. :twothumbs:

:jester: And NOW for Mark's Exaggerated Nonsense...:trash: 

MarkZ ...I can tell you the repeated conversations in Iraq is that the rate will be considerably higher than the USD. Chatter in Iraq continues saying the impending event where the dinar will be at least equal to or superior to the US dollar...Sources are still looking at mid February ...I am still hearing it’s the 24th…they have laid extensive groundwork…:violin::trash:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  Don't get me wrong, something is going to change Pimpy.  You'll be surprised..

Hey nader. Are you really really sure about that or is it just your wild guess about something is going to change?  What is going to change? How did you know something is going to change? Who told you that something is going to change? Did the governor of the cbi say to you directly face to face behind the scene that something is going to change? 

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  Pimpy makes me laugh.  Sometimes I hate him.  I hate him because he makes fun of me but in a good way though. :) Pimpy this is for you.  Listen to me...You saw my video...it's not from me, it's the news.  I put the captions on...whatever the government says, whatever the TV says, the news, whatever, I put out there.  Whatever I hear or read or something good I put it out there.  Don't get me wrong, something is going to change Pimpy.  You'll be surprised...wait wait, we're gonna kick your ass Pimpy! :) On the rate we're gonna kick your ass. :) You'll see.  Just be patient. If I say it with a smile it's because I know something.  [NOTE: This is a happy and friendly post said in good nature and a smile. Friendly banter.]

The rattlesnakes are beginning to commit suicide.

It looks like 'Guru Wars' as the Gurus turn on each other.

• Haha 2