Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New world order stuff preventing RV etc?

BANE

I was wondering when the builds berg society a.k.a the new world order would raise their weary head? Go to you tube and search the Obama deception it's an hour and a half long video and shows the financing industry controlling the world and even shows how the clintons and the obama's striking the deal for the white house

• Upvote 2

I just read this person´s take on all this at DD´s by saying the NWO doesn´t want the RV to happen because they want all nations to grovel at their feet etc. Sounded far out there.

Whaddya guys think?

Anything is possible. There are a lot of conspiracy theories out there. But I do believe that the NWO folks do control things. So rememeber that whenever you post here, take the time to acknowledge them because they are probably tracking our keystrokes as we type. Hi guys! Us peons got news for ya: Oneworld has been tried before (Babel) and it didn't work then. It won't work now. Why else would God have allowed to much variety in culture and governance to appear on the earth? If you NWO guys are really smart, you'll all lighten up, find a lounge chair, and sip an umbrella drink instead of scheming against us all. By the way, if you do have all of this wealth, why not just let us spend it. I know why: you signed a deal with Satan and you know your souls are doomed, so you have to take it out on someone rather than look into the mirror. I feel bad and will pray for you all, but you have to turn yourselves around.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anything is possible. There are a lot of conspiracy theories out there. But I do believe that the NWO folks do control things. So rememeber that whenever you post here, take the time to acknowledge them because they are probably tracking our keystrokes as we type. Hi guys! Us peons got news for ya: Oneworld has been tried before (Babel) and it didn't work then. It won't work now. Why else would God have allowed to much variety in culture and governance to appear on the earth? If you NWO guys are really smart, you'll all lighten up, find a lounge chair, and sip an umbrella drink instead of scheming against us all. By the way, if you do have all of this wealth, why not just let us spend it. I know why: you signed a deal with Satan and you know your souls are doomed, so you have to take it out on someone rather than look into the mirror. I feel bad and will pray for you all, but you have to turn yourselves around.

what the...... :blink::huh:

• Upvote 4

Here's another viewpoint --- Since the NWO has a deadline of 2017 to MICROCHIP a large percentage of the world -- they may wanna get as much money as possible BEFORE then to further their AGENDA -- including a RV'd dinar.

:lol::lol::lol: I liked that one. That is right why not get a percentage Dinarian cashins. Psst...ssshush should we tell the worried poster abouit the silent Warriors of Christ ready to battle the NWO? Weren't they called the Knight Templars before? ;)

I am 31 years old and today is the first I have heard of all this financial conspiracy theory, Obama Deception, Bilderberg group, New World Order stuff-where have I been???

Don't sweat it pefain01. These NWO conspiracy theories have been going on for years.

GO RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV :lol:

Ha Ha! :P

NWO... There is no such thing! J/K...

Ohh... by the way have you noticed if you spend enough time researching the depictions on just about any of the NID you will find a serious Freemason connections? If the Dinar hasn't revalued yet.. .it is for a reason... I haven't heard why yet... but... I am sure we will :blink:

...E

E...E

• Upvote 1

Ha Ha! :P

NWO... There is no such thing! J/K...

Ohh... by the way have you noticed if you spend enough time researching the depictions on just about any of the NID you will find a serious Freemason connections? If the Dinar hasn't revalued yet.. .it is for a reason... I haven't heard why yet... but... I am sure we will :blink:

...E

E...E

Free Masons!!! I forgot about them. :o They too are part of the NWO :lol:

(This is not a Bashing :D:D:D )

Yeah I here ya there dcupp however the Mayan Calendar I'm looking at has the date as Dec. 21, 2010...A typo I'm sure but as you make these "Guru" date predictions / rumours for the end of the world let us at least have more credible evidence to back up the claims...do you have any pictures to document or is this confirmed by a friend of a friend who knows a mayan priest that tripped on a stone while entering the ruins and hit his head and as the stars in his mind aligned someone opened the door a the solar flare blinded his eyes?

Yeah I here ya there dcupp however the Mayan Calendar I'm looking at has the date as Dec. 21, 2010...A typo I'm sure but as you make these "Guru" date predictions / rumours for the end of the world let us at least have more credible evidence to back up the claims...do you have any pictures to document or is this confirmed by a friend of a friend who knows a mayan priest that tripped on a stone while entering the ruins and hit his head and as the stars in his mind aligned someone opened the door a the solar flare blinded his eyes?

no it ends in year 2012 not 2010 lol...

I'm sorry to everyone who reads this.... but this forum spews the biggest pile of

crap daily then anywhere on the planet !

Some of the stuff that comes out of folks keyboards is beyond having any sense.

BUT....... for entertainment purposes..... it beats the h ell out of Comedy Central !!!

• Downvote 2