Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Afternoon Opinions - 2:15 PM CDT - 10/06/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "Iraq is the largest buyer of gold for the second quarter of this year" Congratulations to Iraq. :twothumbs:

*** Mark  I was told from some amazing sources that Iraq’s goal was to have this all done in July…but there was major hiccups, and the rest of the world that have signed on to the Gold Treaty are very frustrated with them.  Maybe this rumor was spread on purpose that the world was going to go without Iraq to get Iraq to get their s*** together and motivate them to get it done? Iraq could be saying ”Oh crap-we will be left behind…the rest of the world will have prosperity without us…our people will be really ticked at us…we better get it going?” I wonder if the world is firing a warning shot at Iraq…that makes sense to me. A carrot and a stick. Either way to me is so exciting. :confused2:

*** Kaperoni  This morning Mtn Goat is talking about the published statement on deleting zeros that it needs parliament approval... Parliament approval is an indication of the LOP neutral event. Parliament approval is not necessary for...raising and lowering the exchange rate. Changing the face value of currency notes from their printed value are things that require parliamentary approval. This is not what we want to ever see happen.  If Iraq moves forward in gets parliament to approve to change the value of the currency from their printed value this is a neutral event and there is no gain on the value of the currency. :salute:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "Iraq is the largest buyer of gold for the second quarter of this year" Congratulations to Iraq. :twothumbs:

*** Mark  I was told from some amazing sources that Iraq’s goal was to have this all done in July…but there was major hiccups, and the rest of the world that have signed on to the Gold Treaty are very frustrated with them.  Maybe this rumor was spread on purpose that the world was going to go without Iraq to get Iraq to get their s*** together and motivate them to get it done? Iraq could be saying ”Oh crap-we will be left behind…the rest of the world will have prosperity without us…our people will be really ticked at us…we better get it going?” I wonder if the world is firing a warning shot at Iraq…that makes sense to me. A carrot and a stick. Either way to me is so exciting. :confused2:

*** Kaperoni  This morning Mtn Goat is talking about the published statement on deleting zeros that it needs parliament approval... Parliament approval is an indication of the LOP neutral event. Parliament approval is not necessary for...raising and lowering the exchange rate. Changing the face value of currency notes from their printed value are things that require parliamentary approval. This is not what we want to ever see happen.  If Iraq moves forward in gets parliament to approve to change the value of the currency from their printed value this is a neutral event and there is no gain on the value of the currency. :salute:

:tiphat:

Just out of curiosity what exactly are Kaps credentials t o be spouting all this b.s.?

• Haha 2

Kaps credentials are just as good as the rest of these so called guru's spouting its going to rv/ri next week.He is giving us info from the reports from the IMF whereas all the rest are claiming its going to RV next week for what the last 5 or so years just so they can get paid for false info of rv , or boots on the ground or my contacts at the CBI which are all lies. Like they have source in the CBI come on people this is the BS every week,  At least he is trying to explain why instead of just giving info that does not make sense. 

• Thanks 2