Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Late Night Opinions @ 11:30 PM CDT - 8/17/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Samson  Article: "Food security and the white paper.. Expose the reasons for the resignation of the Minister of Finance" Quote: "Among the reasons is the disbursement of the funds of the Emergency Food Security support Law," noting that "Al-Kazemi tried to dissuade Allawi from resigning, but the latter was insisting on his resignation."

*** Mark  A lot of political turmoil in Iraq. They may not seat their government until the end of the month now. Don’t let it get to you. The CBI has told us over and over again that they get to pull the trigger. They do not need the government for that...

*** Frank26  Article: "The Iraqi judiciary officially responds to Al-Sadr's request to dissolve Parliament". YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE SUPREME COURT TO DISSOLVE PARLIAMENT BECAUSE... IT'S BEEN DISSOLVED ALL YEAR..!

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

I volunteer at a Military History Museum as a docent and a recent visitor came in and he said that he had spent most of the past 5 years in Iraq as a contract representitive. I asked him about the IQD and the possibility of an RI/RV and he had no idea of what I was asking. He said that the Iraqi citizens are living in great poverty and, in his mind my questions of an RV/RI was a joke. In his words, "Iraq is a hopeless country."

So, with this conversation with him, I think that all of these so-called gurus are just full of it.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, yendor said:

I volunteer at a Military History Museum as a docent and a recent visitor came in and he said that he had spent most of the past 5 years in Iraq as a contract representitive. I asked him about the IQD and the possibility of an RI/RV and he had no idea of what I was asking. He said that the Iraqi citizens are living in great poverty and, in his mind my questions of an RV/RI was a joke. In his words, "Iraq is a hopeless country."

So, with this conversation with him, I think that all of these so-called gurus are just full of it.

You got it.  US Contractors have not been paid at the new RVed rate.  It's all BS.

• Pow! 1

45 minutes ago, yendor said:

I don’t think this is a news flash. I have known as well as 95% of DV members that okie Terry K TNT ect are full of $h’+! The thing for me, I have never come to understand what the motive is for their BS! In some of their cases like TK okie and Tony, they were pumpers! Now the new ones on the scene, I really think that everyone who is going to buy into this scheme, are far and few between! All anyone has to do is come to DV! They will find out real quick not to get involved with the IQD, unless, this is something they really want to do! I tell anyone that ask me, don’t touch this with a 20 ft pole! Like I say hopefully one day we will find out what the motive was for all of the bull$h!+! It could be people just want to pull a chain and in a sick way see what kind of reaction from their BS stories! Again I don’t know! I’m not wasting anymore of my time even thinking about it! Right now we are in a window of opportunity for a RV/RI, I believe till the 1st of September! Then the next window is the 1st quarter of 23 ! Like I say, if nothing happens and it continues to drag on into 23! I’m going to going in a different direction! I think 15 years is long enough to chase this snipe! Good luck and GO RV! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 2