Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE PLOT THICKENS -- THE PUZZLE IS COMING TOGETHER

Scooter

Facts Facts Facts-Dang gettin tired of readin em! How bout a good ol juicey rumor that has nothing to back it up,now thats what i'm talkin bout Jed!!! Seriously Scooter I stopped bein impressed with you awhile back, now i just sit in front of my computer and slowly clap my hands. You awwwwwwww me - Thankyou from the bottom of my heart-GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Upvote 3

Scooter Scooter Scooter,

You have already connected all the dots and the picture has been made clear to us all. NOW you wanna go ahead and start coloring in the picture. WOW, simply Amazing. You are like the Energizer Bunny, just keeps going and going and going and going and.....

Scooter, My friend, Promise me that after the RV you will quit analyzing and posting grafts laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

HD

• Upvote 2

Thanks again Scooter. I have no clue where you come up with everything, but i love it. So if im getting everything straight, we are looking at any day between now and Sept 15? That is if the ISX is still keeping there date line. I certainly hope they are. No wonder Keep is still on cloud 9. Once again thanks for everything, and talk at you soon. Oh and do remember GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Scooter the post is amazing. Your research never ceases to amazes, please continue to WOW the site with your inhttp://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29696-the-plot-thickens-the-puzzle-is-coming-together/telligence and research.

Thanks Scooter the post is amazing. Your research never ceases to amazes, please continue to WOW the site with your intelligence and research.

Scooter Scooter Scooter,

You have already connected all the dots and the picture has been made clear to us all. NOW you wanna go ahead and start coloring in the picture. WOW, simply Amazing. You are like the Energizer Bunny, just keeps going and going and going and going and.....

Scooter, My friend, Promise me that after the RV you will quit analyzing and posting grafts laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

HD

Posting WHAT? Skin grafts?

Scooter, you're like the Energizer Dinar Bunny! I'm going about my day and decide to check the forum.....And....BAM! There you are with another highly detailed and visually stunning presentation! Are you an actual person or a virtual Max Headroom "Internet cloud" A.I.? Basically, I'm impressed with the amount of info that keeps coming from you. Wonderful job, dude. I love your post and look forward to the next " Ah Ha!" moment from you.

You sir, have all my respect.

Scooter, my fiance just returned to Kuwait this week for 3 more months of work only to find out Al Qaeda has threatened their safety. They actually even found a car bomb near a zone where he had been living on one of the bases. Your info is helping to calm my nerves a bit hoping this thing goes down very soon so that he and MANY others can return home safely!! Thank you for ALL of your hard work, time, and research for those of us who don't understand the "big words". :) Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

• Upvote 2