Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Quiet. No News Is Bad News. Stay Focused.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

All quiet on the Western Front.

No news is bad news.  Stay focused.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Holly:

Good morning roomies.  There was no news over the weekend.  I am not going do to a daily update for a few reasons.

Wolverine:

I would have to agree with Holly as there is no use to keep posting intel or info every day if nothing is happening.

I’ve been involved in this for over 2 years now & since then I’ve been hearing hearing that that the RV is close or it’s about to start on a certain day & since then nothing has happened.

They have said the White Hats are winning for a while now & that there are only minions left which we know that is a lie.  The elite keep rigging up elections in every country & people are still going to keep struggling & most will die.

BLC:  Minister Of Finance: The Financial Situation Is Very Good & An Upcoming Meeting With The International Monetary Fund And The World Bank Is In Baghdad.

Money & business:    Economy News – Baghdad  Today, Sunday, Finance Minister Ali Allawi revealed that meetings with the International Monetary Fund igi found these articles of Dinarian interests... the World Bank are about to be held in Baghdad, while noting that the financial situation is very good.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...not too much news today...

could this be the calm before the storm?

Militiaman:

Article:   “Minister of Finance: The financial situation is very good and an upcoming meeting with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank is in Baghdad”  The meetings in DC may have been even more relevant…imo . They talk about not needing any help with…certain projects. The CBI has done a very good job with monetary policy stability…the certain projects they need help with may be the project to delete the zeros…with a very good financial situation the time for them to return to a previous era with the exchange rate looks to be in the process…

Share this:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...not too much news today...

could this be the calm before the storm?

Militiaman:

Article:   “Minister of Finance: The financial situation is very good and an upcoming meeting with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank is in Baghdad”  The meetings in DC may have been even more relevant…imo . They talk about not needing any help with…certain projects. The CBI has done a very good job with monetary policy stability…the certain projects they need help with may be the project to delete the zeros…with a very good financial situation the time for them to return to a previous era with the exchange rate looks to be in the process…

Share this:

"with a very good financial situation the time for them to return to a previous era with the exchange rate looks to be in the process…"

Wanna' bet ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

I really think the politicians and others have found a way to steal billions of dollars, with the auctions they have in place now! Every time there is an election, we get a new set of thieves ! Look how much money the potato head has stolen and continues to steal! The powers to be don’t want to stop the auctions! This would dry their theft ring up! The only suckers in this deal are the people like us that have invested in their currency! Maybe one of these days they will be forced to do a RV/RI, The way it’s playing out this so called RV/RI is years away! No boots on the ground or three letter agencies giving me intel! Just a major gift of discernment! JMHO! Ok neg away!🤠

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I really think the politicians and others have found a way to steal billions of dollars, with the auctions they have in place now! Every time there is an election, we get a new set of thieves ! Look how much money the potato head has stolen and continues to steal! The powers to be don’t want to stop the auctions! This would dry their theft ring up! The only suckers in this deal are the people like us that have invested in their currency! Maybe one of these days they will be forced to do a RV/RI, The way it’s playing out this so called RV/RI is years away! No boots on the ground or three letter agencies giving me intel! Just a major gift of discernment! JMHO! Ok neg away!🤠

they have to stop auctions to rejoin international monetary system?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, yendor said:

"with a very good financial situation the time for them to return to a previous era with the exchange rate looks to be in the process…"

Wanna' bet ?

Depends on what rate of the previous era were they talking about? 1190? Or $2.65? Or above 3 bucks? 1190 isn't what we want it.

• Pow! 1