Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The President of the Republic: The political blockage has become worrying

yota691

Warning of a 'dangerous phenomenon'

2022.04.19 - 11:24

Baghdad - people   

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, said, on Tuesday, that the political blockage has become a matter of concern.  

In a speech during the Badr Organization's celebration of its 41st founding anniversary, which was followed by "Nas" (April 19, 2022), Saleh explained that "the current political blockage and the absence of a state of understanding has become a worrying matter."  

He added, "The disruption of the constitutional benefits at their appointed times represents a dangerous phenomenon," noting that "there are those who want the Iraqis to be preoccupied with internal conflicts that drain their strength and weaken their entity."  

He continued, "Protecting our country requires everyone to unite and unite the national ranks," explaining, "The early elections ran into obstacles that should not be ignored."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi: We are experiencing a political crisis..and we must think about restoring trust between us

Baghdad - people   

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi addressed, on Tuesday, a speech during the celebration of the 41st anniversary of the founding of the Badr Organization.  

Al-Kazemi said in his speech, carried by the official channel, followed by "Nas" (April 19, 2022), "We are living today in a political crisis and we are striving to find solutions, and our people are worried about the political blockage."  

He added, "We must restore confidence between us and get the country out of the political crisis," noting that "restoring confidence will protect the country from political slippage."  

He continued, "The political forces should stop treason among themselves."  

• Upvote 2

Text of Al-Kazemi's speech during the celebration of the 41st anniversary of the founding of the Badr Organization

Baghdad - people   

On Tuesday, the media office of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi published the text of the latter's speech during the celebration of the 41st anniversary of the founding of the Badr Organization.  

Al-Kazemi said in his speech, which was followed by "Nass" (April 19, 2022), "I stand among you today on this occasion, recalling all the values that were celebrated in the history of the struggle and jihad movement in Iraq, and I remember with much pride the sacrifices of the Mujahideen in the Badr Organization, and in this month, The blessed month of Ramadan, I claim that it is the authentic spiritual values and national principles that have rejected injustice and tyranny, and they have determined the paths to combating the regime of oppression and transgression and standing up to its deviations.”  

He added, "The Iraqi rejects injustice by nature, and this historical rejection framed his behavior and defined many of his characteristics and idiosyncrasies. The Iraqis have all the sources of human history flowing in their veins. On the great land of Iraq, human values, sciences and laws have been written since the dawn of humanity, and here on this land the meaning of the state was born."  

He continued, "We admit that today we are living in a political crisis and we strive to find solutions and sometimes we strive to invent obstacles and blockages, and we must also admit that our people are concerned about the consequences of the political blockage, impeding the course of their lives. The people fulfilled their pledge towards the state."  

He explained, "Our people believed that hope is created by true democracy and the peaceful transfer of power, love of the homeland, defending the state and its capabilities, and loyalty to this land first, second and third."  

And between, "there is a political crisis in its general form, a constitutional dispute, and a conflict in the definition of state administration, but I appeal to you by God," what is the real essence of the crisis? “What is our crisis?” I say that we are facing a “crisis of confidence,” not just a constitutional and political crisis.  

He added, "It is very natural that we are in the midst of a crisis of confidence when we decide not to confront it clearly and frankly. Yes, it is a "crisis of confidence" before we go to any other political option to address the blockage. Today we have to think about restoring confidence, taking the initiative to create an atmosphere to restore confidence. ".  

He said, "Today I deviated from the usual context of protocol words because I am in front of a history that says that many of the brothers present who took the initiative in fighting the oppressive, tyrannical regime and fighting terrorism, were and still are bound by the bonds of mutual trust, and no matter how they differ, they restore this spirit, which is the right way to open the closure. political".  

He went on to say, "All our national political forces, in turn, must take the necessary steps to restore trust between them. The first step is to stop accusations, treason, and defamation of belonging to religion, sect and patriotism. Defamation, distortion, distortion, exploitation and unfair use of platforms is sufficient."  

And he added, "Our people are worried. Our people do not want to go back, regardless of political bidding here or there. The people believe that they have taken a step forward and want progress, not regression, and they will not return to dictatorial shirk, chaos and absurd conflicts."  

He continued, "I remember many authentic faces that brought me together on various occasions, whether during the opposition phase and the fight against dictatorship or beyond, and I recall with much pride the generous sacrifices of the martyrs on this path, and I recall the sacrifices made by our people in the face of the most powerful terrorist attack since 2003, which reached its climax in The period of the terrorist organization ISIS.  

He said, "I remember the martyrs of Iraq who sacrificed on the path of truth and to preserve a decent life, the martyrs of terrorist bombings, the martyrs of murder and assassination, and the martyrs of our security and military forces of all kinds. All these great sacrifices were made for Iraq and its future, and every drop of blood spilled on the homeland has a voice, spirit, meaning and position." .  

He concluded, "Every pain and pain that an Iraqi has gone through from the farthest corner of Basra to the farthest of Dohuk deserves to stand again and again to say that Iraq is the product of a seven-thousand-year-old trust, and that any political, social or security equation can only be based in this country on The basis of mutual trust, trust in our homeland, our history, and our future.  

me_ga.php?id=35585me_ga.php?id=35586me_ga.php?id=35587

• Upvote 2

Al-Halbousi: We are proceeding with the legislation of the emergency food security support law

Baghdad - people  

Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi confirmed, on Tuesday, that the parliament is proceeding with legislation of the emergency support law for food security and development.  

Al-Halbousi said in a speech during his attendance at the celebration held by the Badr Organization on the occasion of the 41st anniversary of its founding, followed by "Nas" (April 19, 2022), that "the House of Representatives is now proceeding to legislate the law of emergency support for food security and development submitted by the government, and regardless of the Objections to the formality of sending this law, but the content of its paragraphs, were adopted by the political forces to find solutions in coordination with the government.  

He added, "The project came to address the food and drug crisis, face rising prices, pay farmers' dues, pay the state's obligations in the energy file, provide the necessary allocations for reconstruction, and popular benefits that the state must implement."  

He continued, "The law of emergency support for food security is now in the corridors of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, and this committee is working with all its members to complete its discussion, in order to approve it to reflect positively on the performance of the Iraqi state."  

Earlier, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi discussed the Food Security Law with the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hakim Al-Zamili.  

A statement by Al-Kazemi’s office stated, “Nass” received a copy of it, (April 17, 2022), that “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received, today, Sunday, the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hakim Al-Zamili, and during the meeting, they discussed ways to enhance cooperation and integration between the performance of the two legislative authorities. and executive procedures, the necessary measures to activate the service performance, and the diligent follow-up of service agencies to meet the needs of citizens.    

The statement added, "It was discussed the need to pass a food security law in the parliament, in a way that parallels the economic challenges resulting from global crises and the current international conditions, as well as facing the effects of rising food prices globally on the Iraqi market."    

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed earlier, that Iraq is going through a sensitive stage for construction, while he called on members of the House of Representatives to speed up the vote on the Food Security Law.  

Al-Kazemi said, during the participation of a number of families of the victims of the security forces at the breakfast table, (April 13, 2022), that "when I am among my family among the families of the martyrs and the wounded, we must bow to these sacrificial families who gave their dearest for the sake of Iraq, and for us to be today in this situation." safe."    

He added, "I see before me the families of martyrs from all types of our security forces without any exception, from the army, the crowd, the police, the fight against terrorism, the intelligence and the Peshmerga," noting that "our meeting with you today is a great responsibility, a responsibility to meet families who sacrificed for Iraq, especially as they are families from All components and spectra of the Iraqi people, and this indicates that what unites us is Iraq."    

He continued, "For the sake of Iraq, you gave your dearest, and I know your concerns and the loneliness of separation from your children, but for the sake of Iraq, the martyrs licensed their sacrifices," noting, "We have been going through difficult and complicated circumstances for years, and we must work together to cross these challenges so that what happened does not repeat, and that we do not give More of our sons, and more widows and orphans.    

He pointed out by saying, "I know that there is a failure of the state towards the families of the martyrs and the wounded, and with all this we have taken great steps to support the families of the martyrs and the wounded and we will continue with this support, and we are today in a sensitive stage to build Iraq, and weapons should not be raised between one Iraqi and another, weapons are raised only in the face of enemies." Iraq, foreigners and terrorist groups.    

He stressed that "this government has done a lot, it has succeeded in overcoming many crises, and there are crises that we have not been able to cross. We need time and patience, and not to be drawn into political, social or partisan bickering, and not to be drawn into clashes in order to avoid hotbeds of blood and victims."    

And he indicated that "we must work with all our strength to build Iraq and its future; for the sake of our children, we must work for the sons of the martyrs who sacrificed, so I call on my brothers in Parliament and political blocs to speed up the vote on the food security law because there is no budget and to meet our obligations towards the people."    

• Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi: We must restore trust between us and get the country out of the political crisis

IMG 20220419 120529 258

IMG 20220419 123312 780

IMG 20220419 123319 524

IMG 20220419 123315 624

IMG 20220419 123324 287

IMG 20220419 123321 909

{Local: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi stressed, on Tuesday, that confidence must be restored between us and the country must emerge from the political crisis.

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said in a speech during his attendance at the celebration held by the Badr Organization on the occasion of the 41st anniversary of its founding: “I stand among you today on this occasion, recalling all the values that were celebrated in the history of the struggle and jihad movement in Iraq, and recalling with much pride the sacrifices of the Mujahideen in the Badr Organization. And in this month, the blessed month of Ramadan, I claim that it is the authentic spiritual values and national principles that have rejected injustice and tyranny, and they have determined the paths to combating the regime of oppression and aggression and standing up to its deviations. 

He continued, "The Iraqi rejects injustice by nature, and this historical rejection framed his behavior and defined many of his characteristics and peculiarities. The Iraqi man has all the wells of human history flowing in his veins. On the great land of Iraq, human values, sciences and laws have been written since the dawn of humanity, and here on this land the meaning of the state was born."

And between, "We admit that we are living today in a political crisis and we strive to find solutions and sometimes we strive to invent obstacles and blockages, and we must also admit that our people are concerned about the consequences of the political blockage that hinders the course of their life. True democracy, the peaceful transfer of power, love of the homeland, defending the state and its capabilities, and loyalty to this land first, second and third.

He noted that "there is a political crisis in its general form, a constitutional dispute, and a conflict in the definition of state administration, but I appeal to you by God," what is the real essence of the crisis? "What is our crisis?" The blockage that has occurred, today we have to think about restoring confidence, to take the initiative to create an atmosphere for restoring confidence.”

He went on to say, "Today, I departed from the usual context of protocol words, because I am facing a history that says that many of the present brothers who took the initiative in fighting the oppressive, tyrannical regime and fighting terrorism, were and still are bound by bonds of mutual trust, and no matter how they differ, they restore this spirit and it is the right way to open political closure. And all our national political forces, in turn, must take the necessary steps to restore trust between them, and the first step is to stop accusations, treason, and defamation of belonging to religion, sect and patriotism. A case with a case owner."

He pointed out that "our people are concerned, our people do not want to go back, regardless of the political bids here or there. The people believe that they have taken a step forward and want progress, not retreat, and will not return to dictatorial shirk, chaos and absurd conflicts," indicating that he recalled many of the The authentic faces that I met with on various occasions, whether in the stage of opposition and fighting dictatorship or beyond, and I recall with much pride the generous sacrifices of the martyrs on this road, as well as the sacrifices made by our people in the face of the most severe terrorist attack since 2003 and reached its climax in the period of the terrorist organization ISIS.

And Al-Kazemi recalled during the speech, "The martyrs of Iraq who sacrificed on the path of truth and to preserve a decent life, the martyrs of terrorist bombings, the martyrs of murder and assassination, and the martyrs of our security forces, the Popular Mobilization and the Peshmerga. All these great sacrifices were made for Iraq and its future, and every drop of blood spilled on the land of the homeland has a voice, spirit and meaning. and position."

He concluded his speech by saying, "Every pain and pain that an Iraqi has gone through, from the farthest corner of Basra to the farthest of Dohuk, and from the far reaches of Sulaymaniyah and Diyala to the farthest corners of Anbar, Karbala and Najaf, from Mosul to Diwaniyah, Anbar, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Wasit, Salah al-Din and Baghdad, deserves to stand again and again to say that Iraq is a product of trust." It is seven thousand years old, and any political, social or security equation can only be based in this country on the basis of mutual trust, trust in our homeland, our history and our future.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2022-04-19 04:11

Shafaq News/ The leader of the "Fatah" coalition, the Secretary-General of "Badr" Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, warned on Tuesday, the challenges facing Iraq at the political, economic and social levels, calling for getting out of the political blockage and expediting the formation of the new federal government to address those challenges.

This came in a speech he delivered at the central celebration marking the 41st anniversary of the establishment of the "Badr" organization.

Al-Amiri said in the speech, that Iraq is going through exceptional circumstances, and it is imperative that we stand on several stations and pause in order to come up with realistic solutions to save Iraq from what is in it.

And he added, "The world is going through drastic changes at the level, and the Ukrainian war, international alliances, the Iranian nuclear file and its repercussions in the region, and the arrival of the Yemen war to its end put Iraq in front of a great future role, and we must not neglect it at all, and we must speed up the end of the political blockage in order to support Iraq has a crucial and major role in the region and the world at large.

Al-Amiri added that "the second station is represented by the exceptional living conditions that Iraqis live in due to high prices, lack of job opportunities and climatic drought, all of which necessitate a great responsibility on us to come up with a strong government capable of taking responsibility and providing solutions. Otherwise, we will all lose, and there is no winner among us. The biggest loser is Iraq and its people."

The Secretary-General of Badr Organization continued by saying that "the great challenges such as the phenomenon of atheism, homosexuality, abandonment of original values, the spread of deviant and Wahhabi ideas, violating sanctities, the scourge of drugs, and the most dangerous of that is the loss of hope among the people."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2022-04-19 04:19

Shafaq News/ The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, considered, on Tuesday, that the "political blockage" and the failure to form a government after five months of the elections is "worrying and unacceptable", and while he warned that the country would slip into "dangerous labyrinths" if the situation continued as it was, He emphasized that the early elections had encountered "obstacles" that could not be ignored.

Saleh said in a speech during a celebration held in Baghdad on the occasion of the 41st anniversary of the establishment of the "Badr" organization, which was followed by Shafak News, that "the current political blockage in the completion of the constitutional dues and the formation of a new government, five months after the elections, has become a worrying and unacceptable matter, and if it continues, it leads to a slippage. The country is in dangerous labyrinths."

Saleh added that there are those who want to preoccupy Iraqis with internal conflicts that drain their strength and weaken their entity, and the Iraqis cannot accept that, and they will not give up their right to a national state, because an independent, sovereign Iraq represents the interest of the Iraqis and the basis of their national project.

In his speech, the President of the Republic continued, saying that "the early elections that the people and their national forces wanted as a solution to achieve political and social stability encountered obstacles that should not be ignored," noting that "it is possible to overcome these obstacles with unity of word and give priority to the supreme national interest in this circumstance of complex regional and international transformations." .

And Saleh indicated that protecting the country requires a serious pause to address the mistakes that have accumulated due to circumstances and factors that led to the cracking of the ruling system, and requires acknowledging the need for reform and addressing the deficiencies through a new political contract that enables the Iraqis to build a real state with full sovereignty.

• Upvote 1

2022-04-19 04:30

Shafaq News/ Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi admitted on Tuesday that Iraq is going through a political crisis due to the failure to form the new federal government, despite the passage of months since the early parliamentary elections.

Al-Kazemi said in a speech he delivered at the central celebration on the occasion of the 41st anniversary of the establishment of the "Badr" organization, "We strive to find solutions, and sometimes, unfortunately, we strive to invent obstacles and political obstruction," noting that "the people are worried about the future from the results of the political blockage, which hinders life." .

He believed that "our people believe in the current system, true democracy, the peaceful transfer of power and the state," adding that "there is a political crisis in the country, and we must admit that there are constitutional differences and inconsistencies in the administration of the state."

Al-Kazemi also continued by saying, "Before moving on to a political solution, we must think about restoring confidence and creating the atmosphere for that."

Al-Kazemi indicated that "the political forces must stop accusing and treason of belonging to the homeland, religion and doctrine, because Iraq will not return to chaos, dictatorship and conflicts again."

• Upvote 1

2022-04-19 04:40

Shafaq News/ The Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, confirmed on Tuesday that the parliament is proceeding with legislation to support food security in the country to face the repercussions of the global food crisis and the high prices of commodities and basic necessities of life in local markets.

Al-Halbousi said in a speech he delivered at the central celebration marking the 41st anniversary of the establishment of the "Badr" organization, that "the road to the state has not been reached so far, despite the sacrifices made and the precious and precious sacrifice and spirit in this field (..) We must work to stabilize the pillars of the state and strengthen its institutions. And to be a protector for all the Iraqi people, with all its components.”

He added that "the most important challenges we are going through are the current international crisis and its impact on food and economic security, while at the same time zeroing crises for neighboring and regional countries, and Iraq must be ready to solve problems and open its doors to those countries, and here it needs a political decision, completion of constitutional dues, and regular work in the House of Representatives." .

Al-Halbousi went on to say: The House of Representatives supports the emergency food security bill regardless of the objections and the system of this project emanating from the political forces to address the food crisis, stop the rise in food prices, provide the necessary allocations to farmers, provide energy and the file of reconstruction.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Crisis ? What Crisis ! This is how they operate ... Bouncing from one crisis to another ! That's always been the plan.

After 19 years of these shenanigans do they really think that we think we believe what they're selling ? 

Nope & it doesn't matter no how: they don't care what ANYONE thinks...all part & parcel of this 3 ring circus ... it's what they does, gang.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2