Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Suckers.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

The Kaps lays it all out about being scammed...

Have we been snookered?

This is just one Guru's opinion.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Kaperoni:  Scammed...

"Can the IQD appreciate in value"?   "Yes, it is well documented that it can, only if Iraq builds an economy".   "I was a sucker".   "I don't think I will ever get rid of it, just in case, but it seems like a very looooong time & nothing looks to have changed".  "The idea of overnight riches by buying Dinar is a scam".

No one has ever said you will get rich overnight.  In fact, just the opposite. We have been told from the beginning, don't expect it to happen over night.   It said it will happen unexpectedly, when we least expect it.   Maybe when we give up, it will finally happen.   So let's all just give up, but don't sell out. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

One more speculator gone! Iraq is great at getting rid of them. “Scam” is the wrong word this sucker is using, but he has finally said something sound by calling himself a sucker. I’ve been thinking way worse every time I hear his opinions on the subject, as though he’s an authority and “knows” what’s going to happen. Hopefully this is his last post! Thank you Luigi for the entertainment! 
GO RV/RI, and may we all wake up with more money than we know what to do with as a result of the RV BABY!!! 
 LETS GO!!!!

• Upvote 6

So here we are again. Circling back around to the LOP talk. I have been in this for 17 years now. Some have been in it longer. We all went into this knowing it was a long shot and we all swung for the fence when we did so. That homerun ball is still up in the air with the wind trying to blow it back in just like when Billy Williams caught the homerun ball from Hank Arron that was blown back into the field for an out. This constant b's talk about a LOP is not why everyone is hanging on still hoping that the ball finally makes it out of the park. If you believe that all this is going to do is LOP then get out. Sell your dinar and walk away. At this point hope is what we have and if you do not believe this is going to happen just walk away. Let the rest of use continue to hold on.

• Upvote 3