Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - 2/25/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  There is a lot of chatter about the exchange rate, more than we heard in a long time but they're not just going to come out and say in the news, 'Hey this is what we're going to change the rate to'  before they actually change the rate because then if it's something major well then everybody and their mom is going to run over and buy IQD...so it's not even going to be in the news until after it's already been changed.

*** Fleming ...I was hoping that we would be able to see this RV this month and from what’s still coming out of the sandbox It can still happen...So I’m hoping that they can pull a Kuwait and just go ahead and shock everybody...:twothumbs: Now that would be a really pleasant surprise, and it would certainly shock everybody. I'm all for it, but it's unlikely - or is it...LOL..! :easyrider:

*** Clare  Article: "Iraqi optimism about economic gains after exiting from Chapter VII YES THEY PAID KUWAIT…. THAT FINANCIAL FILE IS NOW COMPLETELY DONE..!  imo.

*** Mark  For those of you who are wondering what is different now then all the other times we have heard we are close…Go read the UN paperwork from yesterday – They released Iraq from all Chapter 7 sanctions…This is some of the best news we have heard in years.

*** Frank26  [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report ] FIREFLY: It's all over our news...we are officially released from Chapter VII they say through the Security Council...Foreign Minister Hassani is also on our television promoting that was are officially out of chapter VII, all the door of Iraq internationally are now open.  FRANK:  That's pretty cool!  So will the Iraqi dinar when it floats and as soon as they raise the value you better know when to hold them - know when to fold them.

***Mnt Goat ...On Wednesday the UN Security Council officially announced Iraq’s exit from the “Chapter VII...This has “reinstatement of the dinar” indirectly written all over it...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

*** Dinar News Update ***  The UNSC, Iraq officials,  Kuwaiti officials and gurus have all confirmed that on Tuesday the UNSC voted unanimously to release Iraq from Chapter VII sanctions.  It appears to be official.  This is great news.  What we have not seen is an official proclamation or ceremony that Chapter VII has been lifted.  Maybe this will not come.  Many gurus expect sanctions/restrictions to be lifted from European and American banking and watch-lists as a result of chapter VII lifting.  Their thought is this will open the door to more banks dealing in dinar again...:twothumbs:*********:easyrider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Many gurus expect sanctions/restrictions to be lifted from European and American banking and watch-lists as a result of chapter VII lifting.  Their thought is this will open the door to more banks dealing in dinar again

It is inevitable. The hard part is waiting. I remember several articles last year from IMF, World Bank, WTO along with agreements made with other nations. I think a lot of the background work is already completed with regard to banking internationally. It is now up to Iraq to move forward. If they stick with the status quo of worthless currency and rely on the auctions, they’ll stay stuck for another 20 years. In order to build their country, economy and infrastructure, they need investment. An internationally traded currency is a big step in that direction. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2022 at 3:31 PM, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26 FIREFLY:  Foreign Minister Hassani is also on our television promoting that was are officially out of chapter VII, all the door of Iraq internationally are now open.  

what do you mean by "  OUR " frankie? whom were you referring to? did you see Foreign Minister Hassani on your tv frankie? because I didn't see him at all on my tv.  what channel was it? discovery channel? or lust channel?