Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is E-Bay Dinar ok to buy?

bjhowell12

I have purchased dinar from dinar trade and have been looking on e-bay at "virginiaauction" . I am just wondering if it would be safe to buy it from e-bay as it is a little less expensive and it says is registered with the US Treasury. Should I just stick with buying from dinar trade???? I am new to this and just want to do the right thing.

I have purchased dinar from dinar trade and have been looking on e-bay at "virginiaauction" . I am just wondering if it would be safe to buy it from e-bay as it is a little less expensive and it says is registered with the US Treasury. Should I just stick with buying from dinar trade???? I am new to this and just want to do the right thing.

I personally would not buy dinar off of ebay. I would stick with dinartrade or another reputable dealer.

I personally would not buy dinar off of ebay. I would stick with dinartrade or another reputable dealer.

Thank you very much for your fast response. I love this site! I will take your advice and will be getting some more dinar very soon. Thanks again.

It may say that it is registered witht he govternment and all notes are genuine.... And they probably are.

The way I look at it.... do you think the ad would read " Not quite reputable company prints really good fakes!"

The are probably fine but I would stick with the major players.

Just my opinion.

After a poll on DV to identify counterfeits and all of the counterfeit articles on the internet we had one person who said that they saw one, that it was of poor quality, and who would not contact me to discuss it. Sooooooooooooooooooo ... did they?

Apparently a lot of IQD was purchased off of of ebay ... no one who purchased from there indicated that they had received any counterfeit after authenticating.

1 in all of the purchases of the folks who took the poll is not quite statistical neglibible but close. It was concluded that it would cost more to counterfeit them than purchase them currently ... true enough!

Authenticate your IQD according to the instructions on this post and you will be able to sleep well at night :

It's safe to buy off of Ebay but , make sure you look at the feedback rating from other buyers to see their reputation and be careful that you watch the price . It gets really expensive to buy off of Ebay. Also, another thing to watch is the shipping and handling fee. Some charge way to much. If you take your time there are some deals on Ebay

If someone on this site received bad Dinars off of Ebay I would like to hear about it.

I have purchased about 250K in dinars in smaller notes off E Bay, they have all been verified as real. I got all mine from seller Rocknroll202. However he stopped selling them recently because he does not want to be accused of insider trading. He is legit and I loved working with him.

Edited by EmilyJJJ

I have purchased Dinar from E bay a few times with good results but that was when i was new to this investment, i think that since i started purchasing from places like GID associates, Safe Dinar and Dinar Trade that the turn around is much quicker and less worries of something going wrong. God Bless and Geaux RV

As Doc stated , as long as you personally authenticate your Dinar using the process posted you can't go wrong... that being said , if you don't purchase any from Dinar Trade ( using this as an example ) you can not cash-in any IQD with them , this is for security reasons.As far as banks go , most require you to have an account with them to purchase and cash-in your IQD.

either way you purchase it, always verify it's authenticity yourself ... even banks get counterfeit currency once in a while. :)

As Doc stated , as long as you personally authenticate your Dinar using the process posted you can't go wrong... that being said , if you don't purchase any from Dinar Trade ( using this as an example ) you can not cash-in any IQD with them , this is for security reasons.As far as banks go , most require you to have an account with them to purchase and cash-in your IQD.

either way you purchase it, always verify it's authenticity yourself ... even banks get counterfeit currency once in a while. :)

That's not correct. Ali said the only difference is if you haven't purchased it from him he won't be able to lock rates for you. You will be able to cash in with him

• 2 weeks later...

I myself would not buy from ebay. Don't know what you are getting and the sources, who knows. No how, no way will I buy from ebay. This is too much of a risk. Just don't throw your money away.

Blessings,

Alan :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it REALLY worth saving about 10 dollars per 100k dinars to take ANY chance of getting fakes?? that would be the 10 dollars you would remember for the rest of your life. the difference of a possible 300,000 dollars versus funny money over 10 bucks. cant imagine a worse risk scenario.

and

you dont get to lock in a rate, probably worth 100s of thousands of dollars if the dinar starts going down (wich it very well could with everyone cashing in)

not a good time to be cheap and risk it all.

Edited by Don Paul

Ebay is a great place to buy dinar. My first few purchases of IQD were from D trade. Only problem with them is that they don't sell any notes lower than 5k. I have purchased about 2 mil in smaller denoms(500, 250, 50) on ebay from a registered dealer. Many US treas registered currency sellers use ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

i hear alot of people buy from dinartrade etc etc... im sure they are great to deal with, but i just dont understand why more people dont find a local bank and buy from there..... i buy from my local bank, they are insured "fdic", they dont charge anything for getting my foreign currency "preferred membership gets free safe deposit box and no charge for getting your currency", most can lock in rate, and if they dont have it on hand they will have it to you in 2-3 days.... i bank with arvest

i hear alot of people buy from dinartrade etc etc... im sure they are great to deal with, but i just dont understand why more people dont find a local bank and buy from there..... i buy from my local bank, they are insured "fdic", they dont charge anything for getting my foreign currency "preferred membership gets free safe deposit box and no charge for getting your currency", most can lock in rate, and if they dont have it on hand they will have it to you in 2-3 days.... i bank with arvest

I don't k now why you would buy from anywhere buy but from anyone but a certified dealer.

Come on then..think....your buying 9 dinars for a penny...don't be super greedy and take a chance to receive phony Dinars...JMHO.