Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pres Obama to give MAJOR speech on Iraq

pdx4me

Fox News, CBS, etc. announced that President Obama will give a MAJOR speech on Iraq next week (some time after August 29th) and that "details are being finalized." We all know that this President gives A LOT of speeches and perhaps this is only an update on troop drawdown, but it could include an announcement or details about the positive (recent?) changes in Iraq's economy (RV?). The fact that this speech is supposed to "build on Vice President Biden's speech on Iraq" (to be given on Monday) could be very interesting .

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/08/22/president-obama-deliver-address-iraq-troop-drawdown-next-week

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/22/world/main6794992.shtml

• Upvote 2

I think he is going to tell everyone how good of a job he did in Iraq and that he is going to become dictator here.

WAFJA.

the WAFJA took me a couple seconds...lmao...thought it was a new iraqi name i hadnt heard before....it is now my favorite abbreviation...thanks kingfish....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 1

he is going to announce he is resigning as potus and running for PM of iraq........if only it were true....

Don't give him any ideas! :blink:

He will have the Iraq Government give bailouts to the rich and tax the poor Iraqians who don't even have electrity. Then DEVALUE the Dinar to nothing and Iraq and we will LOOSE as he lets the Iranians across the border into Iraq. No RV if he were PM as he raises taxes on everything. lol <_<

:P

the WAFJA took me a couple seconds...lmao...thought it was a new iraqi name i hadnt heard before....it is now my favorite abbreviation...thanks kingfish....go RV already!!!

Your quite welcome.... I didnt t think anyone got it.... Glad to see there are those out there that still like a puzzle. :):):):):)

• Upvote 1

That's funny, because I am usually pretty bad with acronyms but that one I got right away. Go figure. :lol:

• Upvote 1