Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Rumor...Intel

Eddinar

With all the Oil contracts that are being signed in Iraq i just dont see anyway they can keep this false rate in place to much longer! Iraq jusr has to much oil for there money to not be worth more than ours! Its almost like paying a brain seourgon minimum wage Its just not possible! Something has to give soon!

• Upvote 1

Let's not get too excited gang. Despite what we've been told over the past few weeks by various sites, it's pretty clear that no major breakthroughs have yet occurred in the nightmare which is the Iraqi government. We have to remember that there is a process which has to be followed.....Speaker is first, then the three presidencies. The new President then charges the largest block with "attempting" to form a government. They select a candidate for P.M. and then that candidate has to be approved by a huge majority of Parliament. Obviously this will be no easy task given the differences and disagreements between blocs. In addition, there are time frames involved....15 days for this, 30 days for that, and then it all starts over if the first block is unsuccessful in getting its candidate approved. Given that they've accomplished nothing in more than 5 months, it would seem unlikely to happen in a week, particularly in view of the complexity of the process. There is no valid indication that any of these things have occurred.

Unless the RV can happen with no government having been fromed, and Chapter 7 still in place, we're likely to be waiting a while. Don't buy into the hype, regardless of how tempting it may be. For several years now, we've been watching an immensely successful campaign to sell more dinar, as well as literally countless dates on which an RV was to have happened, or had to happen. Needless to say, it hasn't so far. :unsure:

Excellent retort. Let's all not forget that, even with all the countries and entities vested in the success of Iraq, that it could very conceivably go the other way. Remember, the population of Iraq is almost at a melting point with lack of services, feelings of despondancy, and hopelesness. Anarchy, chaos, and civil war is a very real possibility.

• Upvote 1

Your example is using propagation to a new server.

Time is a factor.

The "flipping of the switch" on the rv (or ri. Not getting into that debate right now)

involves an update to a pre-existing database in the Forex and banking networks.

Takes time, yes, but I don't see it taking two days to get around the world.

While I do agree with you on the fact that we can do most things in minutes ... I will say I agree with him it could take a couple ( 1 - 2 ) days for all sites to verify and post.

Updating databases?

Less than a day.

Verification of the update?

A couple of days.

The rv actually being done?

Priceless.

For everything else?

Mastercard...

Ok, so the original poster described the entire process

in one statement.

"...as it will take the rate a couple days to propagate through the world-wide financial systems.".

I broke it down into steps.

Sorry.

You may now commence with the throwing of rotten vegetables at me...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The post was in line with most of the other posts of that nature,

until the author tossed in the "couple of days to get around the

financial world" crap.

When I can send an email and have it appear half way around the

world in a matter of minutes, using a little laptop, it's a rather sure

bet that the financial world uses computers with much faster abilities.

A note written on a cocktail napkin and handed to a flight attendant could

fly around the entire world in two days...

Granted its a "rumor" --- but it does take time for "NEW-FIRST TIME" exchange rates to take effect in the Global Financial Network -- IT'S NOT INSTANTANEOUS like established exchange rates.

Edited by EBJNYC

...as it will take the rate a couple days to propagate through the world-wide financial systems.

Uh...no.

Not in todays world.

Not with the proliferation of computers

and networks.

It might take a couple of HOURS for it get around,

but not a couple of days.

Do we all look stupid enough to buy that drivel...?

Actually...propagation is a correct term for internet spiders finding and linking information. He is probably realistic with 48 hours.

Updating databases?

Less than a day.

Verification of the update?

A couple of days.

The rv actually being done?

Priceless.

For everything else?

Mastercard...

Ok, so the original poster described the entire process

in one statement.

"...as it will take the rate a couple days to propagate through the world-wide financial systems.".

I broke it down into steps.

Sorry.

You may now commence with the throwing of rotten vegetables at me...

lol no rotten veggies but it looks like we have a new Master Card add

Gee Whiz Mr. Parrot. You must need a cup of coffee or something. Even Adam has said that once this breaks it will take a couple of days for all concerned parties to get up to speed. This really makes perfect sense as all the big players will want to insure that their info is accurate and to be trusted. I would not open my business windows on a rumor. Maybe the original poster didn't use all the proper terms but surely one could understand that this will, in fact, take a couple of days to get going. And actually, if it does take place in Europe first, no big deal. It is still happening and you will have a little extra time to put your own personal plan into play. So in answer to your question,, " Would you be happy about it"?? Hell yes. I would be so happy that I would have to sit on both hands just to keep from waving at everybody.... B)

Thanks!!! amen to sitting on your hands.

The pieces of the puzzle are almost all in place.

It is easy to be pessimistic, especially those who got in at the beginning. I heard about Dinar many years ago...I did my research and realized it would be many years before this happens.

But now in 2010 (many years later) I own Dinar. As everyone knows it is impossible to time this perfectly but I believe we are all holding winning lottery tickets....the winning numbers just need to be announced.

The best way to think about these end of times is this....what is left to happen before the currency of Iraq starts its inevitable rise?

The US has now pulled all combat forces out of Iraq.

Iraq is now considered a sovereign nation!

Iraq has successfully elected a democratic gov. (Just needs to be seated).

Iraq has a 2010 budget. (And a 2011 budget)

Iraq has a plan and many contracts to move the country (A sovereign Iraq) forward.

CH 7 will be lifted.

Does CH 7 have to be lifted for the RV....maybe, maybe not. Likely it will be as most of the requirements have been met.

So what else can hold back the rise in the currency to where it belongs? There is a true value to this countrys currency...

Any one who thinks the IQD will continue trading at .0008 IQD to $1 USD, and is really worth .0008, should pass their crack pipe to the rest of us....

Oh, and when this happens, make sure you have a plan. After all of this, don't blow all your money. Read about the big lottery winners who go broke after winning millions....save, protect, invest and do something nice for someone besides yourself.

J

• Upvote 2

I soooooo want to believe this post. But I've heard this song soooo many times and still no rv. I personally believe that nobody will have notice. It's going to be announced when we least expect it, like a thief in the night...like I've said before. But that doesn't mean I'm not exciteed to think and dream !!! Thanks for the post . Keep em coming! It will happen!

Alice

Your example is using propagation to a new server.

Time is a factor.

The "flipping of the switch" on the rv (or ri. Not getting into that debate right now)

involves an update to a pre-existing database in the Forex and banking networks.

Takes time, yes, but I don't see it taking two days to get around the world.

How well would this go over:

While the "M.E" and "Europe" are cashing in, the "USA" is asking, "What about us?".

The answer?

"Your networks haven't updated yet.

Should be done tomorrow.

Have a seat and we'll call you when it's officially updated.".

Would you be happy with that situation?

Ok, yeah, maybe if you were in Europe...

Why the bashing? Do you think you know more than anyone else? Have you gat a feeling about when this is going to happen? I have no problem with you disagreeing, but why not let them have their say. We all need this to happen and the people of Iraq ned it most af all and they need it very soon.

GO RI/RV!!!!

The general public is not going to know when the RV happens. First, the "magnificent seven" will get their priorty returns at a much better rate than we are going to see. That would be the seven nations that have supported Iraq for the last seven years. Then the "big dogs" are going to get their opportunity to cash in (individuals and trusts that have invested millions in the Iraqi economy). Then the world is going to find out what rate will be paid to the estimated 5 million individuals holding dinar. I'm forecasting $2.75, but that's not based on anything other than my opinion. I will be happy with whatever rate is returned.

Praying for RV!!!!

I love how I started a topic asking for rumors....and had like 10 people bashing me!!! How I shouldnt rely on rumors to get me by....NOW look at those SAME ppl getting all excited about "rumors"!!!! lol makes me laugh

I HOPE ITS TRUE!!! hahaha

GO RV ALREADY!

• Upvote 1

Just something that i am passing along to others that have a ticket on this train called the Dinar Express,, I was called today from a family member in Texas who is invested as well and has ties with Wells Fargo and he said that he was told by an executive that **** Chaney of all people has stated that the seating of the Government will be done around or shortly after Ramadan and a possible RV to immediately follow,, strange how all this is happening around the Anniversary of 911 attack,,(IMHO)Maybe the timing of the formation of Government and revalue of currency at this particular time has significant meaning as did the attacks themselves.I am only passing along what i heard so don't bash me for not having proof in writing.Hope this ride is over soon. maybe Roger is on to something ....As the Anniversary approaches don't forget those that lost their lives and their loved ones they left behind. God Bless America and Geaux RV

That's good Brian!!! Dates and time are very significant!!!

My close friend that introduced the Dinar to me has a very credible source in Washington (not named) and they are saying same as ROGER/DD...it's going to happen any day now and for us to make our travel plans to CASH IN!!!!! PLUS, I have my own intel that is indicating that we're at "count-down"!! As the days pass, the picture will become very clear for those of us that eyes to see, and ears to hear with...if you know what I'm saying!!!

God Bless Our Soldiers, our Leaders, their loved ones....and God Bless Iraq!!!!

• Upvote 1

Let's not get too excited gang. Despite what we've been told over the past few weeks by various sites, it's pretty clear that no major breakthroughs have yet occurred in the nightmare which is the Iraqi government. We have to remember that there is a process which has to be followed.....Speaker is first, then the three presidencies. The new President then charges the largest block with "attempting" to form a government. They select a candidate for P.M. and then that candidate has to be approved by a huge majority of Parliament. Obviously this will be no easy task given the differences and disagreements between blocs. In addition, there are time frames involved....15 days for this, 30 days for that, and then it all starts over if the first block is unsuccessful in getting its candidate approved. Given that they've accomplished nothing in more than 5 months, it would seem unlikely to happen in a week, particularly in view of the complexity of the process. There is no valid indication that any of these things have occurred.

Unless the RV can happen with no government having been fromed, and Chapter 7 still in place, we're likely to be waiting a while. Don't buy into the hype, regardless of how tempting it may be. For several years now, we've been watching an immensely successful campaign to sell more dinar, as well as literally countless dates on which an RV was to have happened, or had to happen. Needless to say, it hasn't so far. :unsure:

I agree, to many things need to take place for this to finally pop. Granted a government doen't need to in place for the RV/RI but, IMO chapter 7

needs to be removed before and the UN won't lift it until a stable government is in place. Again IMO

GO RV/RI

All,

I’m going to be very clear in this post, and I’d ask that you take this seriously…

I am hearing from multiple contacts around the world, and through many different sources that this ride is over as early as this coming week. We may see something as early as Monday, but probably mid-week, as it will take the rate a couple days to propagate through the world-wide financial systems.

Keep a close eye on the forex sites and the CBI website for anything that would show a change in the rate of the IQD.

I pray this ride is over and we’re about to get off!

All my best… And, as always… Go Dinar!

don't promote other sites

Not untill their gov gets their act together will you see any type of rv. Btw, don't tell me you are getting info from medic, as this dude has never had a clue.

Just something that i am passing along to others that have a ticket on this train called the Dinar Express,, I was called today from a family member in Texas who is invested as well and has ties with Wells Fargo and he said that he was told by an executive that **** Chaney of all people has stated that the seating of the Government will be done around or shortly after Ramadan and a possible RV to immediately follow,, strange how all this is happening around the Anniversary of 911 attack,,(IMHO)Maybe the timing of the formation of Government and revalue of currency at this particular time has significant meaning as did the attacks themselves.I am only passing along what i heard so don't bash me for not having proof in writing.Hope this ride is over soon. maybe Roger is on to something ....As the Anniversary approaches don't forget those that lost their lives and their loved ones they left behind. God Bless America and Geaux RV

The **** cheney rumor has been going around since late 2003. Just another way to pump.

• Upvote 1