Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COVID-19 Drug To Be Launched As Soon As This Year

COVID-19 Drug To Be Launched As Soon As This Year
Adinda Permatasari, Sumiyati
Tue, 3 August 2021 7.37 PM

2ce13e4003c12c47a202ef7a91282408

VIVA – Scientists and medical professionals continue to work tirelessly to develop new ways and methods to stop the COVID-19 pandemic.

This is evidenced by a recent report which states that several major pharmaceutical companies in the world are working together to produce antiviral oral pills that can help to minimize the symptoms and risk of complications of COVID-19.

Reported by the Times of India, like other antiviral drugs, COVID-19 pills also work by neutralizing the ability of the virus to replicate and multiply. While vaccines block the entry of the virus into the body, antiviral pills will stop the virus from wreaking havoc after infection.

According to reports, the COVID-19 pill is an antiviral drug that can be taken by confirmed coronavirus patients who are self-isolating at home, to help reduce symptoms and prevent the condition from worsening. This antiviral medication will also help neutralize the virus within a few days, especially if the symptoms are mild.

While the COVID-19 vaccine provides protection against the virus, antiviral drugs can help post COVID-19 infection. Firstly, it helps prevent viruses and secondly, helps in managing and treating infections.

Currently, Pfizer, Merck and Japanese company Shionogi are reportedly developing this COVID-19 pill or drug.

"Dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic requires prevention through vaccines and targeted treatment of those who contract the virus," Pfizer said in a statement in March 2021.

"We have designed PF-07321332, as a potential oral therapy that can be prescribed at the first sign of infection, without requiring the patient to be hospitalized or in critical care. At the same time, Pfizer's intravenous antiviral candidate is a potential new treatment option for patients who hospitalized," he added.

Then, when will COVID-19 antiviral drugs be available? Merck has obtained approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the oral antiviral drug, Molnupiravir. While an experimental drug from Pfizer, is still in the clinical trial stage.

However, according to reports, both drugs could be launched in the market, as early as this year. The Japanese pharmaceutical company has also started clinical trials of its COVID-19 pill, with once-daily administration recently, but it's still in the early stages.

link  :  https://id.yahoo.com/berita/obat-covid-19-akan-diluncurkan-123759039.html

Hydroxy and Ivermictin. Two of the best known anti viral drugs. Inexpensive and already approved by the FDA. Almost no known side effects. 

They were down played and discarded so the FDA could issue a conditional approval for the vaccines.

Ivermictin not only kills the virus buts prevents transmission..

These 2 drugs have been around for years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

I didn't know about hydroxy before. No known side effects? Wow i have never known that before.  But can those 2 drugs be taken by patients with mild symptom or severe and critical condition? So if someone already get infected with covid-19 , then he or she can just stay at home and buy and take those 2 drugs ( without going to the hospitals ). 

6 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I didn't know about hydroxy before. No known side effects? Wow i have never known that before.  But can those 2 drugs be taken by patients with mild symptom or severe and critical condition? So if someone already get infected with covid-19 , then he or she can just stay at home and buy and take those 2 drugs ( without going to the hospitals ). 

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

If someone has a health insurance, can the health insurance company cover at all costs to all covid-19 patients? 

They are best taken when symptoms first appear.

Yes, you could take them at home.

They are a prescription so a Dr. would need to prescribe. (Ivermectin can be acquired at farm supply houses and taken with caution.)

Insurance companies, I would think, would want to see a patient given the best medicines to have a quick recovery. Prolonged hospital stays and cares are expensive. 

Big Pharma does not share the same interests as Insurance companies.

One wants to make money the other save it. 

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Hydroxy and Ivermictin. Two of the best known anti viral drugs. Inexpensive and already approved by the FDA. Almost no known side effects. 

They were down played and discarded so the FDA could issue a conditional approval for the vaccines.

Ivermictin not only kills the virus buts prevents transmission..

These 2 drugs have been around for years. 

Hydroxychloriquin has not been approved for Covid-19. (FDA is working on it) They will not prescribe it for Covid-19... it is approved  for Lupus and a form of arthritis.  Ivermictin has been approved, but unless your serious and oxygen is low, or pneumonia sets in they will prescribe in a hospital setting. I think it all depends on the facility, hospital or private institution. They start home isolation on a Azithromycin zpack, a steroid. Tylenol, Ibuprofen and nausea meds. Other treatments comes from patient.  Vitamin D, C, B and zinc and food, soups and lots of liquid.

I'm not a Doctor, this has been my experience in dealing with family, friends and relatives who have and are still struggling with COVID. Some says "its a horrible illness,"others say "they are practically on their death bed." Some have had the jab(serious illness ones) others no jab with serious to feeling like flu.

12 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

They are a prescription so a Dr. would need to prescribe. (Ivermectin can be acquired at farm supply houses and taken with caution.)

Insurance companies, I would think, would want to see a patient given the best medicines to have a quick recovery. Prolonged hospital stays and cares are expensive. 

thanks nstoolman1. you are really helpful.

16 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You seem to know more about hydroxy and ivermectin. Have you or your friends or your relative ever tried before? I totally agree with you on this " one wants to make money the other save it ".

14 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Hydroxychloriquin has not been approved for Covid-19. (FDA is working on it) They will not prescribe it for Covid-19... it is approved  for Lupus and a form of arthritis.  Ivermictin has been approved, but unless your serious and oxygen is low, or pneumonia sets in they will prescribe in a hospital setting. I think it all depends on the facility, hospital or private institution. They start home isolation on a Azithromycin zpack, a steroid. Tylenol, Ibuprofen and nausea meds. Other treatments comes from patient.  Vitamin D, C, B and zinc and food, soups and lots of liquid.

I'm not a Doctor, this has been my experience in dealing with family, friends and relatives who have and are still struggling with COVID. Some says "its a horrible illness,"others say "they are practically on their death bed." Some have had the jab(serious illness ones) others no jab with serious to feeling like flu.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It is worth it.

I know some friends who refused the jabs and instead have had their doctors prescribe HCQ or I. If you test positive and actively have the virus then the doctor will prescribe whichever medicine he thinks is best. Some doctors prescribe HCQ (like one pill/day) as a prophylactic and it seems to work.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

You seem to know more about hydroxy and ivermectin. Have you or your friends or your relative ever tried before? I totally agree with you on this " one wants to make money the other save it ".

No I have not taken it. I had CV-19 back in 12/20. My test was a false negative but with all the supplements I was taking C, D, Tonic water with quinine I did not get as sick as others. I also had a sinus infection at the same time so the Urgent Care Dr. prescribed an antibiotic to take if the test came back negative. I took it and a week later my I infection was gone. I gave blood 3 weeks later and Red Cross tests for antibodies and mine came back positive for them.

I learned taking Meletonin can cause false negatives. Only effects I came out of it with was higher sugar levels. I got a handle on them with a product called Curalife. My A1c has come down from an 8.8 to a 6.7 in 2 months. I expect a 5.6 when I see the Dr. for my 3 month check up. All while eating a very low carb diet. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

No I have not taken it. I had CV-19 back in 12/20. My test was a false negative but with all the supplements I was taking C, D, Tonic water with quinine I did not get as sick as others. I also had a sinus infection at the same time so the Urgent Care Dr. prescribed an antibiotic to take if the test came back negative. I took it and a week later my I infection was gone. I gave blood 3 weeks later and Red Cross tests for antibodies and mine came back positive for them.

I learned taking Meletonin can cause false negatives. Only effects I came out of it with was higher sugar levels. I got a handle on them with a product called Curalife. My A1c has come down from an 8.8 to a 6.7 in 2 months. I expect a 5.6 when I see the Dr. for my 3 month check up. All while eating a very low carb diet. 

Thanks for sharing your own experience. I am sorry to hear that you got CV-19 back in 12/20. And the good thing is you check up regularly to avoid your sugar level from spiking.

Regarding health insurance, as long as the vax continues to be "experimental" the insurance companies have the right to deny coverage. To my knowledge the ins carriers have not chosen that route, I've not heard of any denying coverage. Its the same principle as not paying for stem cell surgery, cancer experimental treatments etc.

• Pow! 1