Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq is studying addressing the effects of changing the exchange rate and investing in high oil

yota691

12 hours ago, screwball said:

You generally don’t get into politics without being corrupt or doing some shady deals 

Corruption is the only way to get rich quickly without having to work very very hard to earn money. Dirty Money , higher power , and sexy girls are linked to corrupt politicians.

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So do you agree that corrupt politicians don't have anything to do with rv? So if the cbi really intend to rv the iqd, the cbi can just implement by revaluing the iqd at whatever rate no matter how corrupt iraqi politicians are.

I guess that would all depend on how corrupt those in charge at the CBI are. When Shabibi was in charge, that was his intention. I don’t really know enough about the guy who’s in charge now. After waiting for this to happen for more than 10 years, I’ve given up on predicting how or when this is going to go. But I still honestly believe it will. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

That is a spirit. I also hope that the iqd is going to rv one day and i won't sell mine until this ride is over.

I wont be selling mine till the ride is over, but the way Iraq works I am thinking my great, great, great grandchildren will be cashing out. I guess I will be leaving a inheritance after all. 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

I wont be selling mine till the ride is over, but the way Iraq works I am thinking my great, great, great grandchildren will be cashing out. I guess I will be leaving a inheritance after all. 

Hopefully, this will be in our time, so we can enjoy our new found wealth for retirement. Who knows.

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’ve given up on predicting how or when this is going to go. But I still honestly believe it will. 

i don't want to predict either because a lot of gurus ( like : frank26 or kaperoni , and etc ) already predict the date and the rate almost everyday eventhough none of their predictions is right ( just for entertainment purpose only )..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/22/2021 at 12:23 PM, Laid Back said:

Did you bought dinar base on the feasibility study done by the ministry of planning?  Or you bought dinar base on the SIGIR report?

I bought it cause someone told me it was going to revalue by Friday.  I forgot to ask them which Friday, because that was almost 10 years ago!

• Haha 6