Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

26 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Interesting question for this short video.

Who took the video?

Remote camera

15 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Who took this photo?

image.png.82730c9efe0859e2cd910a8ac2048960.png

No tire tracks:

image.png.46d491336db5c8f2c18ffd233215c2b8.png

Picture of the command / service module was from the LEM.

Tire tracks are tough to see from a flat angle whe the depression of objects are only 1 to 2 16ths deep.

11 minutes ago, miraj said:

Do you have a source for these.

A lot of it comes right out on the nasa play book:

image.png.2551e813875391f132490c8c117266ff.png

The 450 pound lunar lander was taken to the moon on something like this:

image.png.048af03ef2d4e71ee21775555b278246.png

No tracks:

image.png.15819de00561bb272752b9b58809b910.png

image.thumb.png.df2c71040918e4d2208b7bffc5f9a88b.png

Here is one - a pretty blue marble:

image.png.7d8584651d4af4d4bf9b646d518eee0a.png

The only time there would be no track is when they 1st pulled it out. The lunar lander is not there.

An

This thing looks way heavier than 450 lbs but still no tracks:

image.png.2746894cc3d97659478d5a96866d773e.png

How about some astroNot tracks?

image.png.87e766c8097b88f7fd1854840c0d8963.png

So one could not say the lunar "winds" blew them away. Ha Ha Ha LOLOLOL

AstrNot prints but no buggy prints:

image.png.bc8f6869857bedc8adb9d646704b2615.png

I got to go - I'm laughing tooo hard - I don't want to blow a gut... LOLOL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

And did you notice the zoom in and out as it went up - or did you see the video?

Yes I watched the video. To hard to conceive the concep of a remote control camera?

You probably don't think we can control UAV s frome thousands of miles away either.

• Pow! 2

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

Yes it was. Man on earth with a remote control. 

So then from 240000 miles Away a man on earth 🌎remote controlled a camera on the moon 🌙using radio waves?:facepalm1:

You might want to research wave length and speed of travel. By the time a radio wave reaches the camera on the moon the module would have been long gone. 

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Maybe you are one with the vail.

May be.

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

No picture of a flat earth with all the continents yet. And I don't buy the (We can't go high enough) answer.

We would have to go pretty high to see 25K miles.

With refraction and the firmament in the way - it may not be possible to get high enough:

image.thumb.png.966d1fa6d9feec6a6b551ff980f3e45c.png 

RADIUS = 12,104.6001 miles
R = C/2π
DIAMETER = 24,209.2002 miles
D = 2r
CIRCUMFERENCE = 76,055.4454 miles
C = 2πr
CIRCLE AREA = 460,310,376.5879 miles
A = πr2

17 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Maybe you are one with the vail.

No picture of a flat eart with all the continents yet. And I don't buy the (We can't go high enough) answer.

And you have the right to believe what you wish as does everyone else. No one is attempting to force anyone to believe anything. We're all just expressing our personal thoughts and opinions. 

Just wanted to clarify that before anyone gets overly offended. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

May be.

We would have to go pretty high to see 25K miles.

With refraction and the firmament in the way - it may not be possible to get high enough:

image.thumb.png.966d1fa6d9feec6a6b551ff980f3e45c.png 

RADIUS = 12,104.6001 miles
R = C/2π
DIAMETER = 24,209.2002 miles
D = 2r
CIRCUMFERENCE = 76,055.4454 miles
C = 2πr
CIRCLE AREA = 460,310,376.5879 miles
A = πr2

Since no one actually has measured the diameter it is all a guess. Numbers can be used to prove anything. 

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

Here's a thought, why is it coldest at the North and South Poles?  If it was a flat earth, wouldn't the Sun heat everything proportionally? 

Just spit balling it here but it's possible that being closer to the earth (3000 or so miles) and moving in to the center then farther out to the edge just might have a dramatic effect on the temperature. 

You're a good man Mark, and I am certainly not the one to change what you believe. But if I may ask you one thing. Please ask our Lord and Savior to show you what is real. 

I spent years asking my wife to do this to no avail, then one day she decided to ask. Within just a few weeks she called me in complete terror. As she was driving our daughter to school they all had a Fatima experience. She said that the sun was literally following her. And that it was also moving closer to her and then further away. 

After this experience she says she can never see a ball earth again. She now sees as God intended us to see. I could go on and on about the experiences of seeing this world as it is but not one soul will ever be able to see it without asking God to show them. 

Which is sad because once we understand what we're living on then we understand where we really are. The Throne Room of God Almighty. 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone crossed, flew over or circumnavigated Antarctica, so that the Flat-Earthers' claims are disproved that Antarctica is not a pole, but a rim?

, Worked the summer of 2007-08 at South Pole and the winter of 2009 at McMurdo.
Answered 5 years ago · Author has 100 answers and 228.5K answer views

As it happens, I met a real live flat-earther just last week - so I am a little more inclined to bother answering than I would normally be.

I have not crossed over the entirety of Antarctica or circumnavigated it, though there are some people who have, however I did spend three months at the South Pole and eight months straight at McMurdo Station, and while I was there I witnessed phenomena that are perfectly explained by the standard theory but not by a rim theory.

First of all, in the three months I was at the South Pole the sun never went down. In fact, not only did the sun never go down, I never even noticed it dipping. From vernal equinox to the autumnal equinox (southern hemisphere) I have been told by those who witnessed it that the sun slowly spirals upward until the summer solstice and then begins to spiral downward again - which is to say, the sun appears to go around and around, one circle per day, gradually getting a little higher every day until it begins to get lower each day until it dips below the horizon and stays below the horizon until the next equinox. While I did not have instruments to take precise measurements, I can attest that the sun appeared to be pretty level as it went around and around, and that it never dipped toward the horizon while I was at the geographic south pole. I can also tell you that the moon was often visible, and proceeded through three full moons while I was there, just as would be expected.

McMurdo Station is at a lower latitude - about 78 degrees South - and therefore the behavior of the sun is a little different. The sun still goes around in circles, but it is not even the whole way around. Nonetheless, there are about four months in which the sun never goes down, and four months in which it stays below the horizon - and I witnessed some of the first and a full four months of night. Once again, what I observed fit the standard model - the sun began to dip below the horizon occasionally, then it dipped below the horizon for the last time of the season, for the next month there was still some daylight centered around noon, which gradually diminished to slightly brightened skies for just a few minutes at noon - then there were two months where it was quite dark all the time, even at noon - and then the sunlight gradually began to return in the same manner - until there were days and nights again, and the nights became shorter and shorter until they were gone for the next summer. During this time, too, the moon cycled through its phases just as usual.

If there is a grand conspiracy to deceive people about the shape of the earth, it appears that the sun and moon are in on it.

58.4K views
View upvotes
View shares
Answer requested by 
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Are all other planets in the solar system flat like earth? Or are they round as depicted in other illustrations? If they are round then why wouldn't  the earth be round as well?  

According to the bible there is no "solar system" and what we've been taught to believe are stars and planets are really the fallen angels of God locked in outer darkness. The earth is not floating around in some vast void of space but is really a footstool before the throne of God. There is water above us and below us/ as in we are surrounded by water. The sun and moon is really between 3 to 4 thousand miles up and revolving around the earth like the dials on a watch. And in fact their movements are for the purpose of keeping time, among other things. 

I fully understand how insane that sounds, which only gives testament to the quality of brainwashing the science has done. Humanity has been lied to by so called "Scientist" for nearly one thousand years. What most people fail to understand is that up to the point of the Renaissance most people living on the earth knew that the world was Gods footstool, and after the Renaissance people begain to have more faith in Science than God. 

Which is actually understandable considering that it was the educational institutions of the Church that gave us the science. 

But make no mistake about it Science is a religion. In deed it is the AntiReligion. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1