Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Synopsis said:

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF A Flat Earth

Earth Shape Oblate Spheroid

What is the shape of the Earth?

Earth is not a perfect sphere. Its shape is an oblate spheroid. This just means that it flattens at the poles and widens out at the equator.
 
 
 
"Our planet is pudgier at the equator than at the poles by about 70,000 feet. This is due to the centrifugal force created by the earth’s constant rotation. Mountains rising almost 30,000 feet and ocean trenches diving over 36,000 feet (compared to sea level) further distort the shape of the Earth. Sea level itself is even irregularly shaped. Slight variations in Earth’s gravity field cause permanent hills and valleys in the ocean’s surface of over 300 feet relative to an ellipsoid."
 
yet nasa gives us this:
maxresdefault.jpg
a "satellite" image of a perfect circle.
 
And don't forget someone that did not have an ax to grind:
image.png.7d23b97bb0f9972570f1c8725278fac7.png
 
How about this?
PPT - Chapter 2: Geospatial and Space Technology PowerPoint Presentation - ID:4599255
or how about this "satellite" image:
They Saw Earth From Space. Here's How It Changed Them. | Mental Floss
or this:
image.png.f685d5b2d0ed999a63713714b523dc81.png
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried to express earlier in this thread:

 

  • 36) During Captain James Clark Ross’s voyages around the Antarctic circumference, he often wrote in his journal perplexed at how they routinely found themselves out of accordance with their charts
  • 37) Lieutenant Charles Wilkes commanded a United States Navy exploration expedition to the Antarctic from 1838 to 1842, and in his journals also mentioned being consistently east of his reckoning, sometimes over 20 miles in less than 18 hours.
  •  In the ball-Earth model Antarctica is an ice continent which covers the bottom of the ball from 78 degrees South latitude to 90 and is therefore not more than 12,000 miles in circumference. Many early explorers including Captain Cook and James Clark Ross, however, in attempting Antarctic circumnavigation took 3 to 4 years and clocked 50-60,000 miles around. The British ship Challenger also made an indirect but complete circumnavigation of Antarctica traversing 69,000 miles. This is entirely inconsistent with the ball model.
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

No offense, Bigwave, but those bombs killed people, tore limbs from human beings.....I find it very hard to believe a backpack carrying one of them survived the blast that intact.  Common sense tells me, NO WAY.

 

GO RV, then BV

 

 

Here is the difference I think...

 

If you happen to be an active participant in something serious or traumatic, it to me is different because You are there in real life as it is happening...and if you are there then your response is going to be different then when your not.

 

If you are there then it is real to you and we take action accordingly.

 

But if its coming from any form of propaganda then we should see it as a false appearance. Not because we are heartless but because it seems pointless to direct energy to a known deceptive practice such as is the "NEWS".

 

Personal experience with the NEWS in the pas 12 years has made me ill. These days im better becuase i do not actively participate, my interest has dropped 95% ... hopefully will be 100 percent one day.

 

I don't understand why you wouldn't consider that it is fake? Why do you want it to be real?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

If everything was spinning and twirling around in perfect order how does Halley's comet get away with this off shoot?

 

The Eta Aquarid Meteor Shower:Halley's Comet Debris Trail | Outer Space Universe

 

this is how ptolemy sees it too. I have his book  "tetrobiblos" and it talks about this and the earth in the center.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

 

 

Here is the difference I think...

 

If you happen to be an active participant in something serious or traumatic, it to me is different because You are there in real life as it is happening...and if you are there then your response is going to be different then when your not.

 

If you are there then it is real to you and we take action accordingly.

 

But if its coming from any form of propaganda then we should see it as a false appearance. Not because we are heartless but because it seems pointless to direct energy to a known deceptive practice such as is the "NEWS".

 

Personal experience with the NEWS in the pas 12 years has made me ill. These days im better becuase i do not actively participate, my interest has dropped 95% ... hopefully will be 100 percent one day.

 

I don't understand why you wouldn't consider that it is fake? Why do you want it to be real?

 

I simply believe the victims who suffer through these terrible tragedies, from Newtown to Vegas to Colorado (multiple times) to Atlanta to Orlando to Margery Stoneman, etc. etc. etc......deserve much more respect and sympathy than reliably heartless False Flaggers are prepared to give them.

 

GO RV, then BV 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

I simply believe the victims who suffer through these terrible tragedies, from Newtown to Vegas to Colorado (multiple times) to Atlanta to Orlando to Margery Stoneman, etc. etc. etc......deserve much more respect and sympathy than reliably heartless False Flaggers are prepared to give them.

 

GO RV, then BV 

You misunderstand, false flag doesn't necessarily mean the event didn't happen, it means that the event was planned. 

 

You have a problem with that because of what it implies about the people you vote for 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You misunderstand, false flag doesn't necessarily mean the event didn't happen, it means that the event was planned. 

 

You have a problem with that because of what it implies about the people you vote for 

 

 

You just expressed a case in point I was making......the victims deserve better than what you just espoused.  Millions of people in this country place human life third on their list of priorities, behind ALL gun ownership, and perceived infringement.  That's what created False Flag conspiracy theories in the first place.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

You just expressed a case in point I was making......the victims deserve better than what you just espoused.  Millions of people in this country place human life third on their list of priorities, behind ALL gun ownership, and perceived infringement.  That's what created False Flag conspiracy theories in the first place.

 

GO RV, then BV

And you just missed my point. 

Luciferians are real 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 Millions of people in this country place human life third on their list of prioritie

GO RV, then BV

 I am going to have to see a link on those stats. I for one put on my earthly priorities wife, family and pets. Anyone else that gets in the way of those gets a one way ticket to their maker. 

I have seen plenty of pictures on line of legitimate killings and murders yet not one picture has leaked on line of any of these false flag situations. A couple of lawsuits out of many people purported to have been killed. 

To many un answered questions about Sandy Hook, Parkland, Vegas and others. 

MSM has an agenda right up there with Libs. Disarm the public. We make better subject that way. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

You just expressed a case in point I was making......the victims deserve better than what you just espoused.  Millions of people in this country place human life third on their list of priorities

I espoused only the definition of false flag and why you don't like it, The rest is pure conjecture on your part. You do this to make things fit your world view regardless of the truth. As @nstoolman1 stated above, where are the links for your stats?

And don't even begin to place me (the staunchest anti abortion person you know) in your mindset about death. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2021 at 5:20 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

WTF now you are saying that I'm all of the above?:facepalm1:. And you actually want me to continue responding. Your position is exposed for the weakness that it is. 

 

DON'T WASTE ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME ATTEMPTING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM ME. I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU EVER AGAIN 

 

 

Deconstructionists use the SAME tactics IN A VARIETY OF VENUES.

 

Primarily AND Ultimately DENIAL OF TRUTH.

 

Flat Earth IS a BLATANT LIE AND DECONSTRUCTION BY DENYING ACTUAL PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES LIKE Gravity, light travels DIFFERENTLY in various media BECAUSE OF Indices of refraction, AND THE rising AND setting of the sun.

 

Flat Earth "postulations" ARE FOR FLIPPANT AND WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHO DEMONSTRATE NO BASIS IN REALITY FOR THAT AND OTHER POSITIONS.

 

FALSELY "Labeling" SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth EVIDENCE AND PROOF as from OTHER THAN God The Father is ASTRONOMICALLY STUPID AND A BLATANT LIE.

 

So, AGAIN, WHY, pray tell, ALL THE DECONSTRUCTIONIST AND BLATANT LIES OF A Flat Earth???!!!

 

SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth IS THE POSITION OF STRENGTH AND Flat Earth IS A POSITION OF ENTIRE WEAKNESS.

 

Flat Earth "believers" CAN NOT BE INSULTED BY OTHERS SINCE THEY COMPLETELY INSULT, DISHONOR, AND DISRESPECT THEMSELVES BY ADHERING TO AND PROCLAIMING Flat Earth COMPLETE STUPIDITY!!!

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2021 at 7:28 AM, bigwave said:
yet nasa gives us this:
maxresdefault.jpg
a "satellite" image of a perfect circle.

 

WHY, pray tell, THIS STUPIDITY???!!!

 

Diameter of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth AT THE EQUATOR:

 

Earth/Diameter
7,917.5 mi
 
image.jpeg.21e2c2f8fdd62204d7239d1cc19571f7.jpeg
 
 

 

Diameter of the SPHERICAL (geoidal) Earth AT THE POLES:

 

As a result, the latest measurements indicate that the Earth has an equatorial diameter of 12,756 km (7926 mi), and a polar diameter of 12713.6 km (7899.86 mi). In short, objects located along the equator are about 21 km further away from the center of the Earth (geocenter) than objects located at the poles.Jun 14, 2008.

 

7,899.86 miles / 7,917.5 miles = 0.99777

 

INDETECTEDTABLE BY THE NAKED EYE TO SEE ANY VARIATION FROM A SPHERICAL EARTH.

 

So, AGAIN, WHY, pray tell, THE Flat Earth STUPIDITY AND LIES???!!!

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.