Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

23 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Knickebein Bombing System Proves Flat Earth Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt!

image.png.e05da81eb9d42e6c5693aef480fe96f4.png

4 minutes:

It was subsequently realised that the argument over whether the beams would bend round the earth was entirely academic, as the transmitters were more or less in line-of-sight to high altitude bombers.[13]

10 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Did you watch and listen to what was said in the video?

Yes I did. They are saying the beams are not shot straight horizontally along the ground or a high level bomber would not intercept them. They are at an angle aimed over where the bomber can pick up a signal. 

• Thanks 1

Why Do We Still Have "Undersea Internet Cables? Because Satellites Do Not Transmit the Data:

Putin's super sub sets sail for the first time: Russia launches largest submarine to be built in 30 years with enough firepower to take out an entire city and a fleet of mini-subs to cut undersea internet cables.

• 604ft Belgorod sub was deployed yesterday in wake of incident with British ship 
  • Boasting heavy nuclear firepower capable of leveling an entire city, the vessel is the largest submarine of its kind to be built in the last 30 years 
  • Naval experts claim team aboard Belgorod will report directly to President Putin 
  • Comes just days after HMS Defender was fired upon by Russians in Black Sea 
  • British destroyer has now docked in Georgian port after high-profile standoff A new Russian submarine packed with nuclear firepower and capable of taking out an aircraft carrier or even an entire city has sailed for the first time.
  • The 604ft Belgorod, the largest submarine to be built in the last 30 years, was put to sea for the first time yesterday as Russia flexed its naval muscles in the wake of an incident with British destroyer HMS Defender in the Black Sea.

•  

Experts fear the 79ft-long torpedoes – dubbed Poseidon – could be detonated underwater to cause a radioactive tsunami and threaten coastal cities with waves up to 300ft high. The enormous vessel is reportedly operated on behalf of the nation's secretive Main Directorate of Undersea Research, and is understood to be central to Russia's intelligence gathering operation. 
  •  

But it is also believed to be equipped with up to six nuclear-armed torpedoes, each capable of carrying warheads with an explosive power of two megatons – equivalent to two million tons of TNT, or more than 130 times the power of the Hiroshima bomb.
  • The ship is believed to be equipped with up to six nuclear-armed torpedoes, each capable of carrying warheads with an explosive power of two megatons – equivalent to two million tons of TNT, or more than 130 times the power of the Hiroshima bomb

• The Belgorod is expected to operate in the Arctic and the North Atlantic – areas where Russian submarine activity has increased tenfold in recent years

• http://www.scoopyweb.com/2021/06/putins-super-sub-sets-sail-for-first.html

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

Why Do We Still Have "Undersea Internet Cables? Because Satellites Do Not Transmit the Data:

Putin's super sub sets sail for the first time: Russia launches largest submarine to be built in 30 years with enough firepower to take out an entire city and a fleet of mini-subs to cut undersea internet cables.

• 604ft Belgorod sub was deployed yesterday in wake of incident with British ship 
  • Boasting heavy nuclear firepower capable of leveling an entire city, the vessel is the largest submarine of its kind to be built in the last 30 years 
  • Naval experts claim team aboard Belgorod will report directly to President Putin 
  • Comes just days after HMS Defender was fired upon by Russians in Black Sea 
  • British destroyer has now docked in Georgian port after high-profile standoff A new Russian submarine packed with nuclear firepower and capable of taking out an aircraft carrier or even an entire city has sailed for the first time.
  • The 604ft Belgorod, the largest submarine to be built in the last 30 years, was put to sea for the first time yesterday as Russia flexed its naval muscles in the wake of an incident with British destroyer HMS Defender in the Black Sea.

•  

Experts fear the 79ft-long torpedoes – dubbed Poseidon – could be detonated underwater to cause a radioactive tsunami and threaten coastal cities with waves up to 300ft high. The enormous vessel is reportedly operated on behalf of the nation's secretive Main Directorate of Undersea Research, and is understood to be central to Russia's intelligence gathering operation. 
  •  

But it is also believed to be equipped with up to six nuclear-armed torpedoes, each capable of carrying warheads with an explosive power of two megatons – equivalent to two million tons of TNT, or more than 130 times the power of the Hiroshima bomb.
  • The ship is believed to be equipped with up to six nuclear-armed torpedoes, each capable of carrying warheads with an explosive power of two megatons – equivalent to two million tons of TNT, or more than 130 times the power of the Hiroshima bomb

• The Belgorod is expected to operate in the Arctic and the North Atlantic – areas where Russian submarine activity has increased tenfold in recent years

• http://www.scoopyweb.com/2021/06/putins-super-sub-sets-sail-for-first.html

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-we-need-Submarine-communications-cable

First answer.  The other factor is the delay in time in communicating via a geostationary communications satellite. The's need to be in a sufficiently distant orbit that they orbit the earth exactly once per 24 hours, so they appear to be staionary above the rotating planet. The total up and back distance is much greater than the distance across the ocean, so communications via satellite are severely hindered by the delay. This is especialy obvious when making voice calls, or when roaming live TV reporters are using a satellite conection. There are also problems with data when speed is of the essence such as in stock trading. Fibre communication is now incredibly cheap and much higher capacity than satellite. Satellite is useful when communicating to or from remote areas.

Second answer.   We don’t *need* them. But without them there would be almost no transoceanic communications, including the Internet. Undersea Cables Transport 99 Percent of International Data Why not do all that via satellite or by cellular traffic? You’d need a heck of a lot more satellite capacity, meaning lots and lots more satellites at a couple hundred million dollars each or you’d need to somehow get a lot more spectrum from somewhere

• Thanks 1

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

We don’t *need* them. But without them there would be almost no transoceanic communications,

Now I will agree I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but that sure sounds like double talk. Now don't get too upset with me, I just the son of an okie, a California okie at that. 

Besides, nasa says we have about 17,000 satellites up there. maybe with one or two more we can disconnect the old world ways of cable...

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Now I will agree I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but that sure sounds like double talk. Now don't get too upset with me, I just the son of an okie, a California okie at that. 

Besides, nasa says we have about 17,000 satellites up there. maybe with one or two more we can disconnect the old world ways of cable...

First off I just posted their answer.

Second, not all of those satellites are Comm satellites. 

There are weather others I have no clue.

Some are dead ones. 

I don't get upset when discussing things calmly.

I too am a son of a man from the Show me state who until 4 years ago lived in Ca. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2021 at 8:06 PM, bigwave said:

Wow to call me stupid.

I have more degrees than you can shake a stick at.

Good luck.

Peace to you and yours.

Degrees in WHAT, pray tell???!!!

Regardless of YOUR, BigWave's, "degrees", YOU, BigWave, are OBVIOUSLY LYING by saying the Earth is Flat.

I have been fortunate enough to find people (albeit VERY FEW) in the last few months who have interacted with Flat Earth "adherents". The common take away is Flat Earth "proponents" are LYING AND INTEND TO DECEIVE.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Degrees in WHAT, pray tell???!!!

Regardless of YOUR, BigWave's, "degrees", YOU, BigWave, are OBVIOUSLY LYING by saying the Earth is Flat.

I have been fortunate enough to find people (albeit VERY FEW) in the last few months who have interacted with Flat Earth "adherents". The common take away is Flat Earth "proponents" are LYING AND INTEND TO DECEIVE.

Glad to see you back Mighty Synopsis!!!👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 1