Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Ohio bit is about me.....he likes to bait folks into thinking that I don't live where I say I do...and that perhaps I'm some sort of government shill placed here exclusively in DVets 5 years before the rise of DJT, just in case.  He'll deny it of course, but everybody knows the game he's playing...;)...Yeah, I went there "BROTHER".  

GO RV, then BV

Amen to that. Did you see how he believes his "controversial " comment DRIVE people to DV . Wow, what size hat does LGD wear ? Yeah I went there.😉

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Ohio bit is about me.....he likes to bait folks into thinking that I don't live where I say I do..

Wrong again, "BROTHER", just that when I left you my Phone number on your profile page years ago it was NYK that called me, claiming that he lived in San Diego. 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wrong again, "BROTHER", just that when I left you my Phone number on your profile page years ago it was NYK that called me, claiming that he lived in San Diego. 

You left your phone number on my profile page?  If that is what you're saying, it would stand to reason that it would still be there, as I've never changed my profile.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

They brought YOU into the thread. :rolleyes:

😂🤣 You go ahead and believe that LGD. It aint true at all, in the least. Ego away Sir. I comment on many subjects. Mostly because the title sparks an interest in a otherwise lack of anything else to do moment . Also because people on either side of the coin, which is circular and flat, quoted me because of a comment I made on some subject of mutual curiosity .

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, new york kevin said:

I comment on many subjects. Mostly because the title sparks an interest in a otherwise lack of anything else to do moment

Thank you for proving my point. 

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You left your phone number on my profile page?  If that is what you're saying, it would stand to reason that it would still be there, as I've never changed my profile.

GO RV, then BV

You won't find it because after I got the call from NYK I immediately deleted that post. Not wanting anyone else to get my number. 

Which is why I only JOKE about you working for the NSA. I know that you and I are a lot alike in that we both enjoy posting here. And up until lately you used to like bantering back and forth. I miss that guy. So NO I don't really think you work for the NSA, but maybe the CIA:lmao:

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thank you for proving my point. 

You won't find it because after I got the call from NYK I immediately deleted that post. Not wanting anyone else to get my number. 

Which is why I only JOKE about you working for the NSA. I know that you and I are a lot alike in that we both enjoy posting here. And up until lately you used to like bantering back and forth. I miss that guy. So NO I don't really think you work for the NSA, but maybe the CIA:lmao:

Friendly banter is a two way street, bro....otherwise it's just bullying, especially if one of the banterers is a Mod....and no, I'm not in the CIA...but I am a P&Z, LOOM, and American Legion member.  :D  I thought about joining the flat earth society....but the gravity of the whole process brought me down.  :eyebrows:  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Friendly banter is a two way street, bro....otherwise it's just bullying, especially if one of the banterers is a Mod....

Like I said, you used to have no problem giving me the same as I did you. Which by the way is WHY I started calling you Brother. As for the Moderator part, I think where you are concerned that is still irrelevant. Lest you forget that I have gone to bat for you just as fast as you once did for me. 

So tell me, why the change?

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Like I said, you used to have no problem giving me the same as I did you. Which by the way is WHY I started calling you Brother. As for the Moderator part, I think where you are concerned that is still irrelevant. Lest you forget that I have gone to bat for you just as fast as you once did for me. 

So tell me, why the change?

All I can figure is the farther we get from Trump's dismal election loss and none of the "dates" of his gallant return to power seem to come to fruition....their angst grows exponentially.  They were winning, as they liked to point out often over the previous four years and now that the shoe is on the other foot they don't handle loss very well.  You've pointed out a change in me....and I must also say to you, over the last 6 months, the term "Luciferian" has become a very prominent part of your banter.  That was not a word you used all that often before the election....now, everybody on the other side of the aisle is the devil's disciples, not a very conducive way to win hearts and minds, my friend.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

You have fun walking that line today Sir

Whatever, you just admitted that sometimes you only come to a thread..."Mostly because the title sparks an interest in a otherwise lack of anything else to do moment".

Which goes along with my comments that I sometimes post threads for the purposes of creating site traffic. 

Thus, you have proven my point. 

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

All I can figure is the farther we get from Trump's dismal election loss and none of the "dates" of his gallant return to power seem to come to fruition....their angst grows exponentially.  They were winning, as they liked to point out often over the previous four years and now that the shoe is on the other foot they don't handle loss very well.  You've pointed out a change in me....and I must also say to you, over the last 6 months, the term "Luciferian" has become a very prominent part of your banter.  That was not a word you used all that often before the election....now, everybody on the other side of the aisle is the devil's disciples, not a very conducive way to win hearts and minds, my friend.

GO RV, then BV

You know I'm not a Trump supporter and you know what my concerns are with him. Did I like the things he did politically? Yes! But something about him gives me great pause.  

As to the election, I admit that at first I was upset about what appears to be serious violations of law. However, as time passes I'm understanding more every day that NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL.  Both sides of the political arena are actually two heads of a Dragon. And so being a liberal and or conservative really doesn't matter when you consider that the Dragon is going to eat you. 

As for the Luciferian connotation, you should know that I IN NO WAY think of you (or anyone else here) as actually being a Luciferian. Nevertheless,  it seems that the political leadership of either party has been revealed to follow actual Luciferian traditions. Again Nothing you see here is real, so what to actually believe in such muddy waters? One thing I most certainly do understand is that the political leadership of this world doesn't give a dam about you or me. They use us like pawns in their diabolical game of chess and in the end they wish to eliminate the population of the world out of their fears of not being able to control the masses. 

So no I don't think you're any kind of monster, nor do I think that of anyone else here, and to be honest I am independent of ALL political parties. I'm going to let God guide me from here on out. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

LGD, thank you for not considering me a monster . Many of the things you say I have agreed with, if you allowed yourself to go way back. So much so that you PM me and gave me your phone number. Which gives me pause now with the narsisistic non-friendly comments you make towards me and others. Why, because you can ? Becahse I disagree with you on the flat earth diatribe . I do not respect bullies. Friendly banter, I am down with that.  Ask Shabs. He and I have bantered about vehemently agreeing and disagreeing with each other over the years. You, narsastic (if I am spelling that correctly) seems to accurately explain how you joust to death people who disagree with you. Taking it to the line between banter and bullying , without quite crossing over. At least with Shabs, Shabby, he has taken my point eventually, and I his when either has proven the other incorrect. The last time you did that with me was when I found the word world in the bible after you said it was never used in The Good Word. I hold onto my beliefs as strongly as you, but in light of proof of a different , more correct view, I allow myself to be wrong so I can grow from wisdom. Here is to agreeing with you on some other neutral topic. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know I'm not a Trump supporter and you know what my concerns are with him. Did I like the things he did politically? Yes! But something about him gives me great pause.  

As to the election, I admit that at first I was upset about what appears to be serious violations of law. However, as time passes I'm understanding more every day that NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL.  Both sides of the political arena are actually two heads of a Dragon. And so being a liberal and or conservative really doesn't matter when you consider that the Dragon is going to eat you. 

As for the Luciferian connotation, you should know that I IN NO WAY think of you (or anyone else here) as actually being a Luciferian. Nevertheless,  it seems that the political leadership of either party has been revealed to follow actual Luciferian traditions. Again Nothing you see here is real, so what to actually believe in such muddy waters? One thing I most certainly do understand is that the political leadership of this world doesn't give a dam about you or me. They use us like pawns in their diabolical game of chess and in the end they wish to eliminate the population of the world out of their fears of not being able to control the masses. 

So no I don't think you're any kind of monster, nor do I think that of anyone else here, and to be honest I am independent of ALL political parties. I'm going to let God guide me from here on out. :tiphat:

An absolutely fantastic post, brother, sans the population control bit.  Much appreciated.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

If these radiation suits are so cool, why don't they use them to clean up the mess at  Fukushima? 

image.png.02a592c0009a585c5aaae927fa1e20b1.png

I've worn HazMat suits for radiation. I would have worn those rather than some. Those are very expensive. Radiation suits once used are trashed. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I've worn HazMat suits for radiation. I would have worn those rather than some. Those are very expensive. Radiation suits once used are trashed. 

If they were really good, the "space suits" could be used and disposed of daily and get the mess cleaned up

instead of putting it into the ocean....