Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

19 minutes ago, bigwave said:

wern.jpg

SS Wernher von Braun, middle in civilian clothes, and the SS of the Third Reich were Masters of Deception. The Nazis that were clandestinely brought into this country under Operation PAPERCLIP

And to think of it, todays people choose to believe these animals rather than the Word of God. 

7 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Did you notice the over boot he is wearing?

Where there is one lie then the whole testimony is thrown out.

Like this:

9/11 Flight 93 - Shanksville Mayor 'Poof! It Disintegrated ... Completely' - YouTube

The plane, passengers, luggage, everything disintegrated, vaporized into thin air.

Flight 93 on 911 - No Boeing 757 crashed near Shanksville! - Club Conspiracy Forums

2 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Looks round to me😂

My dear, if people actually understood what they were looking at when they see the full moon this would be an entirely different world. Guess who really is in the moon.

Moon Worship In History

Moon worship is not only done in Wicca. The Moon seems to have been worshipped in every culture (though not always as a feminine deity). And the world's major religious celebrations are linked with Her.

Moon worship is not only done in Wicca. The Moon seems to have been worshipped in every culture (though not always as a feminine deity). And the world's major religious celebrations are linked with Her.

Job 2:2

And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

• Thanks 2

Ok, so we're going to go with the bible for guidance on the shape of the earth?

Ecclesiastes 1 verse 4: "One generation passer away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth forever."

Contradiction...

2 Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall melt with fervent heart, the earth also and the works that are therin shall be burned up."

Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

Contradiction...

Judges 1:19 "And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."

I'm going to stick with scientific observation on this one, not an old book of mythology full of contradictions.

Edited by AdamHenry
cellphone autocorrect

1 hour ago, AdamHenry said:

I'm going to stick with scientific observation on this one, not an old book of mythology full of contradictions

That's a sad commentary. 

Nothing you posted is a contradiction, when reading the old testament you must understand that they were under the Law and grace didn't abound. But after the life of Jesus, we're living in the dispensation of Grace and Mercy. To compare the two in the manner you have is like comparing apples and oranges. Then saying, "I'm not gonna eat anything because their different". Such a thing will eventually kill you. 

Furthermore, to embrace "Science" as you claim is to embrace the devil himself. Try reading this thread.  It could help you expand your mind. And before you say, " I'm not interested", you should remember that Science Dictates the studying of ALL evidence. 

• Confused 1