Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent: The Goose...It's A Go...The Banks Have Been Notified.

Luigi1

The Dynamic Duo...Judy Lyington & Bruce The Goose....

1-A main bank said it was still going to happen for us this week.
2-Another source said that Sat. 6 Feb. was in play for notification.
3-Redemption Center personnel have been told they needed to be in place at noon Mon. 8 Feb.
4-Notification email would contain a simple one page NDA attachment, personal 800 number. You may need to bring a print out of that email to your appointment.
5-The NDA would likely contain non disclosure about your appointment and not being able to purchase any more currency.
6-A person in Australia said that Australia was about to enter codes in the QFS system so they could trade with the USN. Two other countries were in the same position.
7-The NESARA announcement may come Fri. afternoon 5 Feb.
8-The Emergency Broadcast System may be initiated at 6:30 pm EST Fri. 5 Feb.
9-The Iraqi Gazette may publish the new Iraqi Dinar rate on Sat. 6 Feb.
10-More announcements – disclosure should come out Tues. – Wed. next week 9, 10 Feb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, yendor said:

(doing the math, that is since 2003)

Btw - It Was Probably Just That Stupid Frickin’ Spellcheck ! :o 

But If U Were Referring To The Gurus - U Misspelled ‘Meth’...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The Dynamic Duo...Judy Lyington & Bruce The Goose....

1-A main bank said it was still going to happen for us this week.
2-Another source said that Sat. 6 Feb. was in play for notification.
3-Redemption Center personnel have been told they needed to be in place at noon Mon. 8 Feb.
4-Notification email would contain a simple one page NDA attachment, personal 800 number. You may need to bring a print out of that email to your appointment.
5-The NDA would likely contain non disclosure about your appointment and not being able to purchase any more currency.
6-A person in Australia said that Australia was about to enter codes in the QFS system so they could trade with the USN. Two other countries were in the same position.
7-The NESARA announcement may come Fri. afternoon 5 Feb.
8-The Emergency Broadcast System may be initiated at 6:30 pm EST Fri. 5 Feb.
9-The Iraqi Gazette may publish the new Iraqi Dinar rate on Sat. 6 Feb.
10-More announcements – disclosure should come out Tues. – Wed. next week 9, 10 Feb.

Well you got to admit they are adding some new B.S. to the oldies but goodies! We are heading to our 1st and last window of opportunity for a RV in 2021! Like I said last year, March 15, 2021 ! After the 25th of March 2021 put your dinar back on moth balls! Im going to be very disappointed if we do not see an RV this year! March 15, 2021 puts us right in Adams 6 month widow too! We are about 6 weeks out, from the old Dr.'s 1st predictions and Adams window of opportunity! I really hope this investment matures this year! Im praying it does!  Its the 5th of FEB. NO Nesra and No activation of E.B.S.!! Plus there will be NO NEW RATE published in the Gazette! Plus there maybe some more anouncements of more Iran B.S. in Bagdad, next week! Happy Valentines Day to all DVers and their families! JMHO :cowboy:

• Upvote 2

here's an update from The Goose...

Intel Guru Bruce:

We have some information that lends us to believe that we could be where we need to be still this week...But there is other information that takes us and moves us to the first of next week... So…What we have heard is – and this comes from one of our main banks – it is still going to happen for us – and I heard a clarification of another banker that deals with redemption centers and staff and so on – that Saturday was in play - Now I still heard from a couple other sources that said Saturday is in play for notifications and I also heard that the redemption centers – some personnel need to be in place on Monday at noon...Let’s hope we are notified and underway...bringing the budget out in the gazette...is now set to come out Saturday... maybe that will happen we can’t set a watch by that - all I know is that it is intended to bring that out on Saturday and publish it in the gazette – which would make the dinar rate visible – It might also be on line in a digital format...

6 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's an update from The Goose...

Intel Guru Bruce:

We have some information that lends us to believe that we could be where we need to be still this week...But there is other information that takes us and moves us to the first of next week... So…What we have heard is – and this comes from one of our main banks – it is still going to happen for us – and I heard a clarification of another banker that deals with redemption centers and staff and so on – that Saturday was in play - Now I still heard from a couple other sources that said Saturday is in play for notifications and I also heard that the redemption centers – some personnel need to be in place on Monday at noon...Let’s hope we are notified and underway...bringing the budget out in the gazette...is now set to come out Saturday... maybe that will happen we can’t set a watch by that - all I know is that it is intended to bring that out on Saturday and publish it in the gazette – which would make the dinar rate visible – It might also be on line in a digital format...

I’ve heard from my sources Too! 

• yota691 changed the title to Urgent: The Goose...It's A Go...The Banks Have Been Notified.