Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

No New Currency Auction for Sunday, 3 January 2021

1 minute ago, ronscarpa said:

I sincerely hope this is an Omen of Positive things to come...

we shall see in the coming days...RON

Me Too Ron! I really want to kick off my new ministry! I really like what the guy from Barstool sports is doing! This is something that has already been brewing for me! I think there are others that could be helped too! Just maybe this will work out for all of us here on DV ! Where a group of us could start a 301 C and really go to work! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Me Too Ron! I really want to kick off my new ministry! I really like what the guy from Barstool sports is doing! This is something that has already been brewing for me! I think there are others that could be helped too! Just maybe this will work out for all of us here on DV ! Where a group of us could start a 301 C and really go to work! JMHO 🤠

I'm with you Artitech...A close friend & I have a 501 (C) 3 set up.  He's from New Zealand and put a large sum of IQD in it just waiting for a value increase.  My IQD are in a ROTH IRA, so I can withdraw freely (at my age) and put it where it needs to go.  I support several large ministries that do work worldwide. Blessings Brother ... RON

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Artitech said:

2 hours ago, Spartakus said:

Let's see what tommorow brings. Here's for hoping what about a new rate on the positive way.

They've been talking about stopping the Auctions for some time, and it's one of the demands of the people. Let's hope they do, because it really leaves them with only one viable option = Increase the value of the IQD. :easyrider:RON

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I’ve noticed the DXY was tanking tonight right after open... some forex traders said it was halted for like 3-4 hours which was weird, gold and silver are up $1922.00 and 27.06 respectively and crypto is going through the roof, so if they want to make their Dinar worth something, they may want to get a jump on it 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Thursday - February 25, 2021 The results of the foreign currency sale window for Thursday 2/25/2021, and executed today
      Advertisement No. (4366)
      Sale date - Thursday 2/25/2021 and executed today
      Details Amount Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits) 155,984,000 Total sale cash 0 Total sale amount 155,984,000
      Note that:
      The sale price of the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar. The cash sale price is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.   Link: » The Central Bank of Iraq’s foreign currency sales schedule, Thursday 2/25/2021, and executed today

• By ronscarpa
      Wednesday - February 24, 2021 CBI - The results of the foreign currency sale window on Wednesday 2/24/2021 and executed today
      Advertisement No. (4365)
      Sale date - Wednesday 2/24/2021 and executed today
      Details Amount Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits) 127,848,527 Total sale cash 100,000 Total sale amount 127,948,527
      Note that:
      The sale price of the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar. The cash sale price is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.   Link: » The Central Bank of Iraq’s foreign currency sales schedule, Wednesday, 2/24/2021, and executed today

• By ronscarpa
      Tuesday - February 23, 2021 The results of the foreign currency sale window for Tuesday 2/23/2021, and executed today
      Advertisement No. (4364)
      Sale date - Tuesday 2/23/2021, and executed today
      Details Amount Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits) 111,735,000 Total sale cash 0 Total sale amount 111,735,000
      Note that:
      The sale price of the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar. The cash sale price is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.   Link: » The Central Bank of Iraq’s foreign currency sales schedule, Tuesday, 2/23/2021, and executed today

• By ronscarpa
      Monday -  February 22, 2021 CBI - The results of the foreign currency sale window on Monday 2/22/2021, and executed today
      Advertisement No. (4363)
      Sale date - Monday 2/22/2021, and executed today
      Details Amount Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits) 81,698,000 Total sale cash 0 Total sale amount 81,698,000
      Note that:
      The sale price of the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar. The cash sale price is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.   Link: » The Central Bank of Iraq’s foreign currency sales schedule, Monday 2/22/2021, and executed today

• By ronscarpa
      Thursday - February 18, 2021 CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for 18/2/2021
      Announcement No.(4361)
      Sale Date - 18/2/2021
      Details Amount Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits) 40,475,000 Total sale cash 200,000 Total sale amount 40,675,000 Note:
      Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1460) ID for each Dollar. Cash selling price is (1460) ID for each Dollar.  
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.