Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morning Opinions @ 10:20 AM CST - 1/02/2021

ronscarpa

Good Morning DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

Jeff  Article: "Parliament Finance talks about attempt to withdraw the Iraqi dinar from the local markets They're now setting the stage for the rate change process.  That's exactly where they're at.  They need 90 days on this...Iraq will change the rate in very close proximity to the timing of their fiscal year which starts April 1st...they need 90 days to withdraw the note count...

MilitiaMan  Article:  "Ministry of Commerce: the middle of next month, the date for the application of the electronic payment system"    The push is on imo... They don't have much time between now and the mid month January time frame they give...to implement the electronic payment system. The minister of Trade had obstacles to overcome and it appears the obstacles have been overcome now.  The electronic payments should be from my understanding be done with a new digital dinar.  There words not mine.   [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

MilitiaMan  ...The country has obviously devalued for a purpose(s)...In my view they have a plan that included the devalue, then a subsequent deletion of the 3 zeros and then the intention is to defend the exchange rate for stability. The electronic payments may very well be a very supportive clue to the accuracy of my view. We shall see. imo.   [post 2 of 2]

Adam Montana  Iraq just changed the rate. Granted, it was the wrong way... but they are already talking about changing it again. You don't need me to tell you where this is headed. Hang tight, friends! Taken from another site that posts snippets from Adam's chats. See his latest chat at: Adam Montana 30 December 2021

Mnt Goat  Article: "BAGHDAD’S CURRENCY DEVALUATION LIFTS LID ON IRAN’S EXPLOITATION OF IRAQI RESOURCES"   Here it is in black and white...I quote from the article: “The DECISION TO DEVALUE THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST THE US DOLLAR HAS HAD POLITICAL AND STRATEGIC IMPLICATIONS FOR IRAN AND ITS MILITIAS IN IRAQ AND THE REGION”. ...they are killing 2 birds with one stone. ...they are accomplishing multiple objectives with the devaluation. It is a powerful & strategic move. It means it is not about a falling economy and a country about to go broke, but rather a means to a bigger end.

:salute:
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Fairways&Greens said:

Jeff...Enough with the April fiscal year bull$@!+. It’s been debunked so many times. Iraq’s fiscal year is the same as a calendar year—Jan-Dec. 

How dare you good sir!  Apparently you have not been trained by Jeff. Do you not know he sees patterns and facts that us mere mortals cannot?  Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Parliament Finance talks about attempt to withdraw the Iraqi dinar from the local markets They're now setting the stage for the rate change process.  That's exactly where they're at.  They need 90 days on this...Iraq will change the rate in very close proximity to the timing of their fiscal year which starts April 1st...they need 90 days to withdraw the note count...

Maybe the change rate early jan and then gives us 3 months to exchange and then change rate against April 29 when they update imf reference rates! 1.20 then maybe 3.4$ plus who knows

• Like 4
  • Pow! 1