Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

140 House Republicans expected to oppose Biden's win

Interesting how the Democrats and the lamestream mainstream media are in a panic mode. The one lady is talking so fast about a false narrative that she can not hide her panic.

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump returned to The White House to be at the helm when the action STARTS TOMORROW. The lamestream mainstream media will be confiscated and THEY will have AN ACTUAL Commander In Chief THEY WILL ALL BE ACCOUNTABLE TO.

May be BABY tomorrow.

Will be SOON!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Oh, IT'S FRAUD alright! On a GRAND scale. Compliments of the RATS!!!

It will be nice to watch this play out and the whole situation brought to a resolution as determined by our constitution. Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so far FRAUD SEEMS TO STILL BE IN THAT DIMENSION. This  reminds me  of a call review from the referees of a Pro football game.  Unless there is irrfutable evidence, the intial call stands.   So prepare yourselves for the new POTUS, The election has been called for Biden. It will take overwhelming evidence to reverse that call and from articles I have read concerning the big Jan 6th  event The republican players have never demonstrated the back bone to do the right thing, yet alone stand up for their principles or the American people. Prepare for our new POTUS.   JUST MY OPINION WITH NO ATTACHMENT TO EITHER RESULT. ONLY WISHING TO SEE THE END TO THE PETTY DIVISIVENESS, HATRED AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE ACTIONS  THAT KEEPS AGGREVATING OUR COUNTRY'S  OPEN WOUNDS. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

END TO THE PETTY DIVISIVENESS, HATRED

NOT gonna happen as long as the Rat party allow the communist to continue to run the show. The elitist cabal sees a chance to take over this country via this division. So when one group wants communism and the other group wants freedom and the constitutional republic, those differences CAN NEVER be rectified and find common ground, because there IS NOT COMMON Ground. Those 2 philosophies can NEVER co-exist, as they are too diametrically opposed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, adhoc10 said:

It will be nice to watch this play out and the whole situation brought to a resolution as determined by our constitution.

Obviously legitimate cases have been brought to the various Judiciaries with respective Constitutional procedures and remedies denied.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so far FRAUD SEEMS TO STILL BE IN THAT DIMENSION.

No beauty whatsoever here. Crime is ugly. Dealing with Crime, such as OBVIOUS voter fraud, is even MORE ugly AND necessary.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

This  reminds me  of a call review from the referees of a Pro football game.  Unless there is irrfutable evidence, the intial call stands. 

THIS is NO game - America Football OR OTHEWISE. There has been no initial call for so called Criminal Joe Biden as President Elect. The term of President Elect is ONLY granted after the LEGITIMATE Electoral College results on January 6 - THIS year in 2021.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

So prepare yourselves for the new POTUS, The election has been called for Biden.

An OBVIOUS False Statement. Yes, a NEW POTUS will be sworn in to The Office Of The President Of The United States Of America in January 2025. NO, the election has NOT been called for Criminal Joe Biden BY THE LEGITIMATE AUTHORITY BEING THE LEGITIMATE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

It will take overwhelming evidence to reverse that call and from articles I have read concerning the big Jan 6th  event

An OBVIOUS string of misinformation. For one, no LEGITIMATE call has been made for the President Elect. Two, whatever articles YOU, adhoc10, have read do NOT have substance to indicate Criminal Joe Biden will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021. Yes, I believe whatever events occur up to, during, and after January 6, 2021 will be eventful and even history making.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

The republican players have never demonstrated the back bone to do the right thing, yet alone stand up for their principles or the American people.

NOT an ALL encompassing correct statement. There are, OBVIOUSLY, Republican Deep State Actors bought out by The Chinese Communist Party AND OTHERWISE. These Republican In Name Only (RINOs) do NOT stand up for We The People.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Prepare for our new POTUS.

In January 2025. NOT January 2021. The True The United States Of America Patriots WILL NOT allow Criminal Joe Biden to be the next President Of The United States Of America under ANY circumstances due to the TREASONOUS acts committed against We The People facilitated by OBVIOUS voter fraud.

Just now, adhoc10 said:

JUST MY OPINION WITH NO ATTACHMENT TO EITHER RESULT. ONLY WISHING TO SEE THE END TO THE PETTY DIVISIVENESS, HATRED AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE ACTIONS  THAT KEEPS AGGREVATING OUR COUNTRY'S  OPEN WOUNDS. 

I, for one, do NOT care about other's disenfranchisement from TRUTH AND/OR the founding principles of The United States Of America.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Synopsis, it is tomorrow today, what are you referring to?? Hope your new year was good. 

Obviously, January 1, 2021 is NOT over yet. I venture a prediction the events TODAY AND subsequent to TODAY will be very revealing AND Criminal Joe Biden will NOT be inaugurated on January 20, 2021 as President Of The United States Of America.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

These Republican In Name Only (RINOs) do NOT stand up for We The People.

Totally agree!!!! They are busily  engaged in conflict  with the PINOs (Patriots In Name  Only)We the people need to stand strong and maintain our own truth.

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

THIS is NO game - America Football OR OTHEWISE. There has been no initial call for so called Criminal Joe Biden as President Elect. The term of President Elect is ONLY granted after the LEGITIMATE Electoral College results on January 6 - THIS year in 2021.

Ben Sasse calls fellow Republicans "institutional arsonists" for Electoral College stunt

Ben Sasse calls fellow Republicans "institutional arsonists" for Electoral College stunt (msn.com)

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska called on his fellow GOP colleagues to "reject" any attempts to derail the certification of President-elect Joe Biden's victory, writing in a Wednesday night Facebook post that Republican plans to overturn the Electoral College were a "dangerous ploy" pushed by "institutional arsonists."It seems to me that the best way we can serve our constituents is to tell the truth as we see it, and explain why. And in my view, President-Elect Biden didn't simply win the election; President Trump couldn't persuade even his own lawyers to argue anything different than that in U.S. federal courts," Sasse said. 

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Ben Sasse calls fellow Republicans "institutional arsonists" for Electoral College stunt

A Republican In Name Only. Ben Sasse, here, has made an entirely inappropriate statement. Likely Ben Sasse has motivations OTHER THAN rooted in The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

I do NOT think Ken Paxton AND/OR Louis Gohmert from Texas AGREE with RINO Ben Sasse.

WHAT, pray tell, do Ken Paxton AND/OR Louis Gohmert say AND/OR think about Ben Sasse???!!!

WHAT, pray tell do YOU, adhoc10, think about AND/OR say about what Ken Paxton AND/OR Louis Gohmert have done to RIGHTFULLY challenge voter fraud results???!!!

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

A Republican In Name Only. Ben Sasse, here, has made an entirely inappropriate statement. Likely Ben Sasse has motivations OTHER THAN rooted in The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

Likely there are few speaking out that DO NOT have ulterior motivations, so it comes down to who do you want to believe?  That is the basis of having separation between church and state. You need more than just your beliefs to determine the truth. I'm certainly on the side lines as I have not personally engaged in the investigative process first hand and would challenge anyone who thinks they know what is really true to present their evidence. As has been shown so far, nothing substantial has been presented, so most of the people  expousing their opinions are simply practicing their gospel. As a patriot, I would think supporting the judicial process would be better than throwing it away and letting religion rule the country. How would that be better than the middle East conflicts? Sunni vs Shite or republican vs democrat? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Likely there are few speaking out that DO NOT have ulterior motivations, so it comes down to who do you want to believe?  That is the basis of having separation between church and state. You need more than just your beliefs to determine the truth. I'm certainly on the side lines as I have not personally engaged in the investigative process first hand and would challenge anyone who thinks they know what is really true to present their evidence. As has been shown so far, nothing substantial has been presented, so most of the people  expousing their opinions are simply practicing their gospel. As a patriot, I would think supporting the judicial process would be better than throwing it away and letting religion rule the country. How would that be better than the middle East conflicts? Sunni vs Shite or republican vs democrat? 

Do YOU, adhoc10, realize how STUPID YOUR, adhoc10, comments are AND irrelevant to the issues at hand???!!!

Just now, Synopsis said:

I do NOT think Ken Paxton AND/OR Louis Gohmert from Texas AGREE with RINO Ben Sasse.

WHAT, pray tell, do Ken Paxton AND/OR Louis Gohmert say AND/OR think about Ben Sasse???!!!

WHAT, pray tell do YOU, adhoc10, think about AND/OR say about what Ken Paxton AND/OR Louis Gohmert have done to RIGHTFULLY challenge voter fraud results???!!!

Ken Paxton AND Louis Gohmert are from Texas of which YOU, adhoc10, appear to be a resident.

ANSWER THESE questions instead of inane babble about religion and separation between Church and State, Middle East conflicts, Sunni vs. Shiite, or Republican vs. Democrat.

• Pow! 2

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Do YOU, adhoc10, realize how STUPID YOUR, adhoc10, comments are AND irrelevant to the issues at hand???!!

Synopsis, I apologize for stating the obvious and exceeding your capacity to understand a few simple concepts. Did you make it past the 6th grade???  So stop with the personal attacks already!!!! You can simply reply that you don' understand and I may attempt to ratchet it down a few levels. I find it really hard to believe that you are as dense as you always come across. Rather that you are just unwavering in your cult level beliefs. I'm done and off to enjoy the new year. 

• Downvote 3

Just now, adhoc10 said:

Synopsis, I apologize for stating the obvious and exceeding your capacity to understand a few simple concepts. Did you make it past the 6th grade???  So stop with the personal attacks already!!!! You can simply reply that you don' understand and I may attempt to ratchet it down a few levels. I find it really hard to believe that you are as dense as you always come across. Rather that you are just unwavering in your cult level beliefs. I'm done and off to enjoy the new year. 

Do NOT be STUPID, adhoc10. YOUR, adhoc10, comments are completely baseless and FOOLISH.

No amount of hiding behind apparent intellectual superiority will cover the ineffective CULT practices YOU, adhoc10, use AND avoid the key questions posed earlier.

Just now, Synopsis said:

WHY, pray tell, will YOU, adhoc10, NOT truthfully answer THESE questions???!!!

OBVIOUSLY, YOU, adhoc10, have ANOTHER agenda to promote LIES.

The individuals posed in THESE honest questions have brought substantive arguments that I have NOTHING to do with from an INDEPENDENT standpoint.

What is OBVIOUS is YOU, adhoc10, ARE LYING.

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Responds with a post telling them to stop with personal attacks and then finish the post with more attacks.  :facepalm:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Responds with a post telling them to stop with personal attacks and then finish the post with more attacks. 

The irony of that does not go unnoticed by me. My history with Synopsis is that is the only language that he understands.  

• Downvote 1

Just now, adhoc10 said:

The irony of that does not go unnoticed by me. My history with Synopsis is that is the only language that he understands.  

I pity YOU, adhoc10, I really do.

Someone portraying themself as possessing some form of uncommon perception yet denying obvious facts in any particular matter can not hold themself absolved of consequences of their unfounded beliefs and inappropriate actions.

YOU, adhoc10, HOWEVER, choose to consistently defy undeniable elements in a variety of contexts.

For example, I do NOT support The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump BUT support The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump's adherence to The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights for the greatest benefit of ALL We The People.

Typical practices of a CULT recruiter AND practitioner as well as an outright LIAR to misconstrue adherence to appropriate principle of common benefit as unquestionable obligation to ANY specific individual.

Stating facts and being truthful as I have consistently stated is NOT an attack although YOU, adhoc10, portray addressing LIES is an attack. YOU, adhoc10, have CONTINUED to avoid an honest AND direct set of questions DEMONSTRATING YOUR, adhoc10, contentions are NOT with me but TRUTH.

Just now, Synopsis said:

YOU, adhoc10, have NO common ground or any agreement with me because of YOUR, adhoc10, attempted subversiveness of facts and truthfulness in a variety of matters.

I have NO obligation toward YOU, adhoc10, to either agree with YOU, adhoc10, OR support YOU, adhoc10, in ANY manner.

WHY, pray tell, do I care IF OR IF NOT YOU, adhoc10, notice ANYTHING???!!!

I do NOT care.

At ALL.

So WHY, pray tell, continue YOUR, adhoc10, CULT undermining and subersiveness with me???!!!

WHY, pray tell, would YOU, adhoc10, believe I will succumb to YOUR, adhoc10, LIES AND methodologies when I see them clearly???!!!

OBVIOUSLY, YOU, adhoc10, CAN NOT CHANGE THE TRUTH OF THE MESSAGES SO CHOOSE TO UNSUCCESFULLY ATTEMPT TO ALTER MY RELATIONSHIP TO THE TRUTH AND MISCONSTRUE MY ADHERENCE TO THE TRUTH IN LIEU OF YOUR, adhoc10, ATTACKS ON THE TRUTH.

Here, again, are the questions YOU, adhoc10, SHOULD openly address since I have INDEPENDENTLY chosen the same basis based on ACTUAL facts as I have them in the matter of OBVIOUS voter fraud as THESE two men from Texas.

Just now, Synopsis said:

WILL, pray tell, YOU, adhoc10, call Ken Paxton AND/OR Louie Gohmert out for THEIR actions as baseless AND inappropriate???!!!

Please tell us!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Did you make it past the 6th grade???

Rather that you are just unwavering in your cult level beliefs

As Hidden Joe Biden say's Come On Man..is that all you got. That  slogan's....I'm glad I didn't attend that school that teaches that style of Intellectual diversity.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I pity YOU, adhoc10, I really do.

Someone portraying themself as possessing some form of uncommon perception yet denying obvious facts in any particular matter can not hold themself absolved of consequences of their unfounded beliefs and inappropriate actions.

YOU, adhoc10, HOWEVER, choose to consistently defy undeniable elements in a variety of contexts.

For example, I do NOT support system">support The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump BUT support system">support The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump's adherence to The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights for the greatest benefit of ALL We The People.

Typical practices of a CULT recruiter AND practitioner as well as an outright LIAR to misconstrue adherence to appropriate principle of common benefit as unquestionable obligation to ANY specific individual.

Stating facts and being truthful as I have consistently stated is NOT an attack although YOU, adhoc10, portray addressing LIES is an attack. YOU, adhoc10, have CONTINUED to avoid an honest AND direct set of questions DEMONSTRATING YOUR, adhoc10, contentions are NOT with me but TRUTH.

YOU, adhoc10, have NO common ground or any agreement with me because of YOUR, adhoc10, attempted subversiveness of facts and truthfulness in a variety of matters.

I have NO obligation toward YOU, adhoc10, to either agree with YOU, adhoc10, OR support system">support YOU, adhoc10, in ANY manner.

WHY, pray tell, do I care IF OR IF NOT YOU, adhoc10, notice ANYTHING???!!!

I do NOT care.

At ALL.

So WHY, pray tell, continue YOUR, adhoc10, CULT undermining and subersiveness with me???!!!

WHY, pray tell, would YOU, adhoc10, believe I will succumb to YOUR, adhoc10, LIES AND methodologies when I see them clearly???!!!

OBVIOUSLY, YOU, adhoc10, CAN NOT CHANGE THE TRUTH OF THE MESSAGES SO CHOOSE TO UNSUCCESFULLY ATTEMPT TO ALTER MY RELATIONSHIP TO THE TRUTH AND MISCONSTRUE MY ADHERENCE TO THE TRUTH IN LIEU OF YOUR, adhoc10, ATTACKS ON THE TRUTH.

Here, again, are the questions YOU, adhoc10, SHOULD openly address since I have INDEPENDENTLY chosen the same basis based on ACTUAL facts as I have them in the matter of OBVIOUS voter fraud as THESE two men from Texas.

WILL, pray tell, YOU, adhoc10, call Ken Paxton AND/OR Louie Gohmert out for THEIR actions as baseless AND inappropriate???!!!

Please tell us!!!

Here comes the boom!!!💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1