Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3.67DINAR - IMF, WB, UST, EU all the hold up for the RV???

zantac

Placing this in this tread because 367 links to the IMF, which is valid information. . . Lets pray that his question of WHY the hold up and the answer within the link are correct Thanks,

Just to clarify this is NOT my info so dont bash me with that good old fashion stick :lol:

GOOD EVENING FAMILY:

I WAS TALKING WITH ONE OF MY CONTACT IN IRAQ ,THIS CONTACT WORKS FOR ONE OF THE BANK IN IRAQ.I DID ASK HIM WHY THE DELAY IN RI/RV DINAR? HE TOLD ME THAT THE WORLD BANK WITH HELP OF IMF,US TREASURY,EU ARE DOING A BANKING SECTOR REFORM PROJECT, AND THE PROJECT CLOSING DATE IS ON OCT,2010......SO I DID SOME HOMEWORK AND I FOUND OUT THE ARTICLE.

STRATEGIC CONTEXT AND DONOR COORDNATION:

THE IMF HAS TAKEN THE LEAD IN MONETARY ACTIVITIES AND REBUILDING THE CAPACITY OF CBI.

Link answer i hope, may be better to send to the scooter

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/IRFFI/Resources/PSSITFBanking2010.pdf

• Upvote 8

This is the info Scooter posted before. More corroboration for his remarks. Very very cool.

IT points to some time in September.

Maynard

[b]Major Implementation Obstacles

Due to the short lifetime of the project, there is likelihood to extend the project closing date.[/b] ... we hope Sept ... we hope tomorrow ... but I did not like the sound of the last statement.

Thanks for the info and the link. I have read it and I see nothing that mentions a re-evaluation of the dinar or monetary value AND, under the heading "Major Implementation Obstacles" - it says:

"Due to the short lifetime of the project, there is likelihood to extend the project closing date."

Sorry, but this doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.