Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Court rejects Pennsylvania Republicans' attempt to block Biden victory

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's why Donald's impending loss is going to be such a life altering shock for much of his base.

GO RV, then BV

Hhmmm.....you think loss.. I think spark that starts a raging forest fire! A loss here is nothing short of a demonrat communist take over while they are in bed with the Chinese. It is a loss of our fundamental rights and freedoms under the constitution. I am not living under those terms and will defend the Constitution. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, 8th ID said:

Hhmmm.....you think loss.. I think spark that starts a raging forest fire! A loss here is nothing short of a demonrat communist take over while they are in bed with the Chinese. It is a loss of our fundamental rights and freedoms under the constitution. I am not living under those terms and will defend the Constitution. 

And to the Conservative top heavy SCOTUS you would say what?  :huh:  They are the one's interpreting the U.S. Constitution.

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

I fact check every article I look at on this form. Do you? I could bring 10 articles for every one posted here that say the exact opposite. With a much much much better track record. How is that refusing to evaluate evidence brought forth? You guys refuse to evaluate evidence brought forth every day. You know LSM that gets handed out everyday here. You yourself have said you bring articles that you don’t really believe. Still trying to figure that one out. I watch just as much Fox News as I do CNN. Well now you guys think Fox News is part of the deep state for some reason. But sorry I have to draw the line at NewsMax. 

This is your problem, you refuse to even try and understand something you don't want to. 

I've told you before, this site needs people conversing to be profitable and thus remain the number one Dinar site. 

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Thanks for your response. 

40+ Trump lawsuits thrown out of court I guess my “mental disorder” is shared by the court system too. And many conservative Republican judges!

Nope, the court's suffer no mental disorder about the 4 or  5 cases that the Lunatic leftists judges have refused to even consider the evidence. 

Or maybe they do, as there refusals are just as yours. 

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's funny right there....claiming over a THOUSAND couldn't have committed perjury.....but believing MILLIONS voted fraudulently....but only in the states One and Done Donald lost.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

That's just disingenuous. 

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Covid-19 pandemic that we still find ourselves in and that has killed almost 300,000 Americans, some whom no doubt voted before they fell ill, says otherwise.

GO RV, then BV

Amazing how no one has died from anything else since January. 

• Pow! 3

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Amazing how no one has died from anything else since January. 

Who told you that?....Rush?...Newsmax?  Our county health director is on the radio every week, in this tiny little rural county of ours, and keeps us up to date on the state of Covid in our area....it is real, and people are dying, brother, most with pre-existing conditions, but that's why they are at greater risk, as has been explained ad nauseum.  If anything our county health director should be held more accountable for turning a blind eye to those businesses that refuse to follow the Governor's directives.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Who told you that?....Rush?...Newsmax?  Our county health director is on the radio every week, in this tiny little rural county of ours, and keeps us up to date on the state of Covid in our area....it is real, and people are dying, brother, most with pre-existing conditions, but that's why they are at greater risk, as has been explained ad nauseum.  If anything our county health director should be held more accountable for turning a blind eye to those businesses that refuse to follow the Governor's directives.

GO RV, then BV

I never said people aren't dying from Covid19. 

I said, "Amazing how no one has died from anything else since January".

To be more accurate the amount of deaths by other means is documented to be WAY down since Covid19. 

Google amounts of deaths from heart disease. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I never said people aren't dying from Covid19. 

I said, "Amazing how no one has died from anything else since January".

To be more accurate the amount of deaths by other means is documented to be WAY down since Covid19. 

Google amounts of deaths from heart disease. 

If a person has heart disease and Covid kills him because of his weakened 'pre-existing" condition it's still a direct result of Covid....seems pretty simple to understand.  As in, his heart disease didn't take him in it's time, Covid did.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

If a person has heart disease and Covid kills him because of his weakened 'pre-existing" condition it's still a direct result of Covid....seems pretty simple to understand.  As in, his heart disease didn't take him in it's time, Covid did.

GO RV, then BV

How convenient. 

Does that work with traffic fatalities and suicides also?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Only the raw data is truthful. Everything else is the manipulation of raw data. Truth to what you want to label the truth anyways is a perception. Like people were so sure Trump colluded with Russia. That was truth until it wasn't. Truth in many people's eyes is nothing more than a perception of their beliefs that they believe is right. There is no truth but in the source, the raw data. And numbers do lie when they are interpreted, again a manipulation. There is perception of the truth and then there is raw data. Raw data cannot lie until it is manipulated so that you will perceive the truth. This election was manipulated by the software that tallied the votes, those who fabricated ballots and Joe Frazier when he voted and cast his ballot in the 2020 election. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not in the real world....but something tells me it's the norm in conspiracy land.

GO RV, then BV

Look it up, both are way down in 2020.

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh...guess I better find a different flat earth news source.

GO RV, then BV

Ya could try the bible 

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Interpretation is everything, brother.....Have you broached the subject with your priest?  If so, what's his take on Flat Earth?

GO RV, then BV

Before I answer I must explain that a Priest has the Plenary Authority of Jesus Christ himself. However, that doesn't mean a Priest is flawless or without sin. 

Because, the Authority of God always superceds the sins of man. 

My Priest says that "Spirituality speaking" I am right. But that 'SCIENCE' has taught us otherwise. 

But the Holy Spirit of God Almighty himself has shown me his Amazing Grace and I now see through his "Strong Delusion" given to humanity because they "loved their lives more than they loved God "

If you put a Desert Eagle at my forehead and told me to recant my belief or die, then I would have to die. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you put a Desert Eagle at my forehead and told me to recant my belief or die, then I would have to die. 

I would never do that....unless we were playing GTA on play station together and I had all the cheat codes.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

How about he is home, dies of a heart attack, never had symptom one of covid, but tested positive. What killed him. It WILL be recorded as covid. Bet on it.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 12/12/2020 at 9:14 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

How about he is home, dies of a heart attack, never had symptom one of covid, but tested positive. What killed him. It WILL be recorded as covid. Bet on it.

If he tested positive for covid and the coroner determines his heart attack was a direct result of the damage done by covid, then yes....Why was that even a question?

GO RV, then BV