Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As Soon As Trump Leaves Office, He Faces Greater Risk Of Prosecution

Certification is coming soon and in 64 days the president elect will take office and America will move on... Every lawsuit is failing, the lawyers are quitting. The recounts are happening and the results will not turn anything around. If you believe the election is filled with fraud, I suggest you volunteer to work the next election. JMHO

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I'm beginning to think the military is going to have to walk Trump out of the White House in January. By not allowing a transition he thinks it will make Biden look bad when he takes office and cannot get things done. The reality is the world will realize all the problems of Biden's first year are going to blamed on Trump's lack of leadership and professionalism. History is going to burn Donald Trump forever. The Republican party leadership including Mitch and Lindsay are going to wish they had stood up and said enough is enough. Look at Georgia. The population and demographics are changing and we are seeing the results. LET FREEDOM RING!!!!

That will never happen....as on January 20th, Donald will become an average Joe....and his unwanted presence in the White House would be trespassing.....He won't take the chance of adding to his legal woes that are sure to follow on his departure from D.C.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Dream on JD......    

You have the last part right......and I'll add....

The truth shall set you free..

CL

Sorry CL, but the recounts are not showing any fraud. The president is someone who has never been able to admit defeat. Hell he even called the Emmys rigged because he didn't win. His presidency is quickly coming to an end. People can either accept it or not, but it is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

That will never happen....as on January 20th, Donald will become an average Joe....and his unwanted presence in the White House would be trespassing.....He won't take the chance of adding to his legal woes that are sure to follow on his departure from D.C.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

No I don't believe he could be that out of touch either. His people are starting come out and admit it is over. He will come around, but he will never say he lost... His past shows that he cannot accept defeat and will blame everyone around him. In school his study partner received a better test score than he did and he accused his study partner of cheating... I only hope that his supporters realize it is over and come back to supporting our country instead of supporting a man.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

By your line of reasoning.....you're essentially saying you were raised like Donald, to treat people with contempt.

GO RV, then BV

I was raise to stand up to a-holes that try to bully you by spreading lies. Like the the Rats and MSM have done since before Trump won in 2016. From day one they have ridden him like a rented mule with :bs: story after :bs: story, false accusations and known lies and acted as if were true, and NOT A DAMN THING WAS PROVEN even though they spent millions upon millions of our tax money trying to prove the lies they fabricated. So yeah I probably would have been worse than Trump had they gone after me, my Presidency and my family and friends they way they did. And they are still doing it. Sad.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I was raise to stand up to a-holes that try to bully you by spreading lies. Like the the Rats and MSM have done since before Trump won in 2016. From day one they have ridden him like a rented mule with :bs: story after :bs: story, false accusations and known lies and acted as if were true, and NOT A DAMN THING WAS PROVEN even though they spent millions upon millions of our tax money trying to prove the lies they fabricated. So yeah I probably would have been worse than Trump had they gone after me, my Presidency and my family and friends they way they did. And they are still doing it. Sad.

He was impeached for his actions.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Then why was he not removed from office, or just taken out back and shot in the head for daring to interfere with the Global cabal?

This is the GARBAGE I was talking about yesterday, you know FULL WELL he was impeached for nothing less than pure hatred grounded in terror that he will bring the Satanic Democrat Communist party and their world cohorts to justice. Still you act so simple minded as to think that your constant repeating of a lie is effective. Yes I said 'simple minded' because to not realize that YOUR actions like this are EXACTLY what created Trump. You and people like you have given the unstoppable power to Trump. 

I can prove my sentiments about Trump's innocence in the impeachment, because if he was guilty of just passing wind he'd of been long gone. 

• Pow! 4

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Then why was he not removed from office, or just taken out back and shot in the head for daring to interfere with the Global cabal?

This is the GARBAGE I was talking about yesterday, you know FULL WELL he was impeached for nothing less than pure hatred grounded in terror that he will bring the Satanic Democrat Communist party and their world cohorts to justice. Still you act so simple minded as to think that your constant repeating of a lie is effective. Yes I said 'simple minded' because to not realize that YOUR actions like this are EXACTLY what created Trump. You and people like you have given the unstoppable power to Trump. 

I can prove my sentiments about Trump's innocence in the impeachment, because if he was guilty of just passing wind he'd of been long gone. 

Easy, brother....bring it down a notch.  I was simply stating the fact the DJT was indeed impeached.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Easy, brother....bring it down a notch.  I was simply stating the fact the DJT was indeed impeached.

GO RV, then BV

No you weren't "just stating" DJT was indeed impeached. 

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

But that it was "for his actions". 

Again you ignore the fact that it's people like you who gave power to Trump. 

AMERICANS LOVE AN UNDERDOG. 

5 years of the constant hatred has turned Trump into something of a God, little g.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

5 years of the constant hatred has turned Trump into something of a God, little g.

Hmmm...."something of a God".  Okay then, enjoy that false prophet, err prophecy, or whatever...as well as the people who view him as such.  :unsure:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm...."something of a God".  Okay then, enjoy that false prophet, err prophecy, or whatever...as well as the people who view him as such.  :unsure:

GO RV, then BV

You're PATHETIC. 

You know dammed well I don't think of any man like that. And that I was referring to some of his supporters. 

Nevertheless, deception is what you do best. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Also....Trump supporters were so sure it was going to be a landslide in his favor....that Joe Biden would in fact, be the UNDERDOG....So, it turns out you were correct....Americans do love an UNDERDOG, by 5.5 million more votes, in fact.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're PATHETIC. 

You know dammed well I don't think of any man like that. And that I was referring to some of his supporters. 

Nevertheless, deception is what you do best. 

You just call me PATHETIC?....teach you that at Mod school?  As always, just a couple questions.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You just call me PATHETIC?....teach you that at Mod school?  As always, just a couple questions.  

GO RV, then BV

Play my words all you want. 

It IS PATHETIC that you attempt to disparage my faith in such a manner. I would never expect that from you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ahh...."You're" must mean something different in your English vocabulary.

GO RV, then BV

Let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR, 

Your attempted misuse of my words to disparage my faith is in FACT A VERY DESPICABLE ACT. 

Note that through all of this I've not reciprocated. 

• Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR, 

Your attempted misuse of my words to disparage my faith is in FACT A VERY DESPICABLE ACT. 

Note that through all of this I've not reciprocated. 

The "something of a God" comment is all yours, bro....has nothing to do with me, as I don't see him that way.  Never have, never will.  We all know where you stand in your faith, as you've been very transparent in your views and your willingness to minister to others....so this is not about your faith, it's about you calling me PATHETIC.  Be better next time.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Also....Trump supporters were so sure it was going to be a landslide in his favor....that Joe Biden would in fact, be the UNDERDOG....So, it turns out you were correct....Americans do love an UNDERDOG, by 5.5 million more votes, in fact.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Hey clueless no Biden didn’t win by 5.5 million more votes again get your head out of the sand you are completely clueless!! Biden will be lucky to have half the votes after the truth comes out! You can’t count all of Trumps votes to Biden that’s fraud ...you are so laughable and I truly truly hope after Trump is sworn in for his 2nd term that you actually leave the country you absolutely do not deserve to be here!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The "something of a God" comment is all yours, bro....has nothing to do with me, as I don't see him that way.  Never have, never will.  We all know where you stand in your faith, as you've been very transparent in your views and your willingness to minister to others....so this is not about your faith, it's about you calling me PATHETIC.  Be better next time.

GO RV, then BV

Again you are completely clueless and you most definitely do not know God but whatever! The life you spend here on earth is minuscule compared to the eternity after hope you wake up someday!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Hey clueless no Biden didn’t win by 5.5 million more votes again get your head out of the sand you are completely clueless!! Biden will be lucky to have half the votes after the truth comes out! You can’t count all of Trumps votes to Biden that’s fraud ...you are so laughable and I truly truly hope after Trump is sworn in for his 2nd term that you actually leave the country you absolutely do not deserve to be here!

Why is that....because I was born here?....or because I served my country in the Army?....or because I pay my taxes....or because I chose to practice my civic duty and casted a vote?....Which part revokes my citizenship?  

GO RV, then BV

What we are just supposed to believe you that you served in the Army just because you say so?? No you are obviously so clueless that yes you don’t deserve to be here! Your actions speak volumes which show your true character! Clueless maybe actually to good for you in terms of your intelligence get it??? But again we shall see come January who the a president of the US is and hopefully all you whiny baby killing supporters just disappear! Good luck with the rest of your life you’re going to need it for sure! Lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

What we are just supposed to believe you that you served in the Army just because you say so?? No you are obviously so clueless that yes you don’t deserve to be here! Your actions speak volumes which show your true character! Clueless maybe actually to good for you in terms of your intelligence get it??? But again we shall see come January who the a president of the US is and hopefully all you whiny baby killing supporters just disappear! Good luck with the rest of your life you’re going to need it for sure! Lol

Served two terms actually....how about you, old enough to raise your hand, sign your name and man a post yet?

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

He was impeached....and the FBI held on to Kid Bidens computer knowing full well that the info on it would exonerate Trump of all wrong doing......and that's exactly why we need to look at these election results so closely.....   CL

• Pow! 2