Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOU'RE ALL BEING PLAYED.

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Today nothing breaks my heart more than the fact that nobody else sees what is happening here. 

I found the following. Translation varies.

Is this what you are thinking?:

Job 24:15

And the eye of the adulterer watches for the twilight, thinking, 'No eye can see me,' and covers his face with a mask.

Mark 12:40

and who swallow up the property of widows and then mask their wickedness by making long prayers: these men will receive far heavier punishment."

Luke 20:47

who swallow up the property of widows and mask their wickedness by making long prayers. They will be punished far more severely than others."

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why so cryptic?  Why not come out and say "exactly" what you mean...word for word?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

You know exactly what I mean. But I will acquiesce that others do not. 

I know Propaganda when I see it. 

Propaganda is a form of communication to distribute information. It is always biased. The information is designed to make people feel a certain way or to believe a certain thing.

That video is EXTREMELY POWERFUL. And under any other circumstances I would love it. Nevertheless,  it depicts Trump in such a manner as to ignite an even stronger adoration of him. 

What saddens me is that even people like you, who hate him, don't really understand what he is doing. His followers are in even worse shape. They see him as the last best chance to save America. 

But God gave America their chance at choosing the President that followed Him. And America rejected that man. A man easily far more intelligent than most people in Washington. But like all men of God, he was far too soft spoken and humble for most Americans. 

Americans don't want God unless God is willing to fit into their world the way they want. So Americans choose an all out prize fighter.  And a fight America will get and the prize fighter will rule the world leaving America in ruins. 

Thus, because America wouldn't choose the leader God set before you, America set in motion events foretold by the prophets. Events that can no longer be stopped. 

YOU THINK 2020 IS BAD?

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE NEXT 7 YEARS. 

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

I found the following. Translation varies.

Is this what you are thinking?:

Job 24:15

And the eye of the adulterer watches for the twilight, thinking, 'No eye can see me,' and covers his face with a mask.

Mark 12:40

and who swallow up the property of widows and then mask their wickedness by making long prayers: these men will receive far heavier punishment."

Luke 20:47

who swallow up the property of widows and mask their wickedness by making long prayers. They will be punished far more severely than others."

I'm feeling what you're putting out my friend. 

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But God gave America their chance at choosing the President that followed Him. And America rejected that man. A man easily far more intelligent than most people in Washington. But like all men of God, he was far too soft spoken and humble for most Americans. 

YOU THINK 2020 IS BAD?

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE NEXT 7 YEARS. 

What is the name of the man of which you speak?  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Taking Trump's daily tweet storms and name calling into account, Cruz must spend a lot of his daily Christian life forgiving Trump.

GO RV, then BV 

How many times shall I forgive my brother?

(Matthew 18:21-22).

21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How many times shall I forgive my brother?

(Matthew 18:21-22).

21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Way past 490 lies...he passed that mark before his inauguration, in fact.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Way past 490 lies...he passed that mark before his inauguration, in fact.

GO RV, then BV 

And how many sins have you begged God to forgive you? 

The 490 number is figurative  seeing that Peter was just a fisherman and didn't have a calculator, 70 times 7 would be to him infinity. 

• Thanks 1

President Trump: U.S. Troops Must Come Home To Boost Preparedness

AP19293479975241-655x437.jpg

American military convoy stops near the town of Tel Tamr, north Syria, Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019. (AP Photo/Baderkhan Ahmad)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:20 PM PT – Thursday, October 8, 2020

President Trump has said he wants to bring American troops home from overseas so they can focus on countering threats from China and Russia. On Thursday, the President stated U.S. troops have been exhausted by endless foreign wars in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan.

He added America is facing far greater challenges today, including the military and economic threats posed by China, as well as transnational corruption by the Kremlin.

President Trump also highlighted massive investment in the U.S. military by his administration to restore its preparedness.

“We’ve spent $2.5 trillion over my term in office, that’s over 3 1/2 years,” he stated. “I took over a depleted military, old equipment, broken equipment, even in the Army, all brand new uniforms with a belt, everybody wanted the belt."

The President reiterated U.S. troops must return home and be prepared to confront communist China or the Putin regime if necessary.

SANTA'S NOTES

Well, that's the cover story if you buy it.  Bringing all forces home just before a controversial election where the Lunatic leftists are promising violence.

Yeah we got it :lol:

ladyGrace'sDaddy you remind of a first sergeant I had in basic in 1966. The buck 

sergeant asked me to get a buffer I left the platoon building not knowing where to go so I made a mistake I stopped at the orderly building where first sergeant Lovelace told me to go to supply after he kicked me through the screen door. Thats one moment I'll never forget I laugh at it still today

• Haha 1

Just now, Mary B said:

ladyGrace'sDaddy you remind of a first sergeant I had in basic in 1966. The buck 

sergeant asked me to get a buffer I left the platoon building not knowing where to go so I made a mistake I stopped at the orderly building where first sergeant Lovelace told me to go to supply after he told me to make a about face then kicked me through the screen door. Thats one moment I'll never forget I laugh at it still today

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

President Trump: U.S. Troops Must Come Home To Boost Preparedness

AP19293479975241-655x437.jpg

American military convoy stops near the town of Tel Tamr, north Syria, Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019. (AP Photo/Baderkhan Ahmad)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:20 PM PT – Thursday, October 8, 2020

President Trump has said he wants to bring American troops home from overseas so they can focus on countering threats from China and Russia. On Thursday, the President stated U.S. troops have been exhausted by endless foreign wars in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan.

He added America is facing far greater challenges today, including the military and economic threats posed by China, as well as transnational corruption by the Kremlin.

President Trump also highlighted massive investment in the U.S. military by his administration to restore its preparedness.

“We’ve spent $2.5 trillion over my term in office, that’s over 3 1/2 years,” he stated. “I took over a depleted military, old equipment, broken equipment, even in the Army, all brand new uniforms with a belt, everybody wanted the belt."

The President reiterated U.S. troops must return home and be prepared to confront communist China or the Putin regime if necessary.

SANTA'S NOTES

Well, that's the cover story if you buy it.  Bringing all forces home just before a controversial election where the Lunatic leftists are promising violence.

Yeah we got it :lol:

Man... It's almost like you want revolution... Maybe Trump just wants to bring our boys home from a worthless and unwinnable war.. Maybe he thinks this will help his re-election effort... Hopefully he doesn't think he can use our military against the citizens... JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Man... It's almost like you want revolution... Maybe Trump just wants to bring our boys home from a worthless and unwinnable war.. Maybe he thinks this will help his re-election effort... Hopefully he doesn't think he can use our military against the citizens... JMHO

Seeing what's coming and wanting it are NOT the same thing. 

• Confused 1

I've made my case here as best I know how. I've pulled no punches in describing what I think I see in Trump. 

BUT NO ONE MAKES A BETTER CASE THAN THIS WOMAN. 

This is a video that everyone on earth MUST WATCH. Because Biblical Prophecies really are being unfolded right before your eyes. 

5 Pelosi Arrows vs Trump Laser Weapons  GESARA CURES!  REGENERON = REBIRTH!   10.11.20

• Thanks 2

On 10/8/2020 at 5:00 PM, Johnny Dinar said:

Nothing wrong with a revolution......we don't want a civil war......

Think about that a minute or two before you respond....    CL

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Nothing wrong with a revolution......we don't want a civil war......

Think about that a minute or two before you respond....    CL

With the idiots running around with weapons thinking they are going to take on on our military... Either way it's going to be a bloody mess... Can you imagine someone planning to kidnap and kill a governor? We are becoming a third world nation because people are not willing to call a terrorist a terrorist... Everyone is quick to call the looters and protesters terrorists, but those same people are supporting armed militia whose plan is to take on our military... Which by what we witnessed last week, not only do they not possess the weapons to take on our military, they obviously don't have the brains either... JMHO