Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Operation Cupcake

shannybelle27

not really useful but the topic got me thinking about my son.......the organic part brought about hippy and of course the cup in cupcake......my son, when he was three and got the hiccups would come up to me and say, " dad, i got the hippycups".........sorry, just makes me smile.....more power to you and your business aspirations

Aww thats really cute and I actually really like the name Hiccups because where im moving its a hicktown and cups is short for cupcakes! that is definitely a possibility. Everyone is coming up with so many cute names :) Thank you all!

I think you should try to include part of your name in the business name, (but since I may not know what your real name is I'm at a loss). Since you're using healthy ingredients, you're probably going to have to do a little selling and teaching at first. So it will be very personal. In this case, I think the business will be as much about you as it is the cupcakes. JMO!! God bless!

ok....couldnt stand it any longer....have to post on this one Shannybelle.....you are so dang cute...how about errmm... angel cakes....or marie antoinette, let them eat cake...lol...or hell, shannybelles cupcakes....just the shannybelle part will get ya noticed doll...go RV aleardy!!!!

Shanny, I like the names(if not already mentioned) "SweetCakes" or "Sweet Baby Cakes" cause that hits all the keypoints (YOU & your product). Allthough there already is a R show bout cupcakes, you would be a perfect host. Good luck & GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooH.......NOOOOOOO...............cupcakes are meant to healthy.........I don't care how healthy the ingredients you'll never have THAT CUPCAKE that is THE BEST CUPCAKE YOU HAVE EVER EATEN. GO for HEAVEN...that's really what people want when they think CUPCAKE!!!!!!!

How about " HEAVEN-IN-A-CUP " CAKES

I liked the OMG one... Organically Made Goodies or whatever it said. But here's a few:

Naturally Delicious - could be the name, and Organic Cupcakes could be sub title

Down to Earth Delights - as the name, "with a Heavenly taste!" could be slogan.

"Yes, They're REAL!" - All NATURAL cupcakes made with God's best for a Heavenly taste.

Taste of Heaven Cupcakes - made from the best the Earth has to offer! (all Organic)

I liked the OMG one... Organically Made Goodies or whatever it said. But here's a few:

Naturally Delicious - could be the name, and Organic Cupcakes could be sub title

Down to Earth Delights - as the name, "with a Heavenly taste!" could be slogan.

"Yes, They're REAL!" - All NATURAL cupcakes made with God's best for a Heavenly taste.

Taste of Heaven Cupcakes - made from the best the Earth has to offer! (all Organic)

Naturally Delicious........ I think is a winner!!!!!!! with the subtitle Organic Cupcakes

Tells everyone what you're about.

You guys are coming up with some great idea's and a lot of you have mentioned some of the same names and themes! Very cool ! I again appreciate everyones inputs and creativity! As soon as I get in business and have a website up I will make sure that your first purchase is on me! You all of been so great to talk and Ive enjoyed getting to know many of you :)

• Upvote 1

You guys are coming up with some great idea's and a lot of you have mentioned some of the same names and themes! Very cool ! I again appreciate everyones inputs and creativity! As soon as I get in business and have a website up I will make sure that your first purchase is on me! You all of been so great to talk and Ive enjoyed getting to know many of you :)

lol! You're so sweet!! I'm excited for you!! You're gonna have so much fun!! Smooches! ;-)

• Upvote 1

lol! You're so sweet!! I'm excited for you!! You're gonna have so much fun!! Smooches! ;-)

Awww thanks JBOO :)

It will be a lot of hard work but I know it will be a lot of fun to! Ive never been that good in the kitchen and have no experience baking but I am ready to learn! haha I miss chatting with you but I know you are enjoying your time with your fiance! I'll talk to you soon!

• Upvote 1

Cant thing of a good name but got my sis to knock up a logo for you, she only went out & had her feet done just for you :lol:

Talk about taking your work to serious :lol:

OH MY GOSH! ARE THOSE CUPCAKE TATTOO'S? ARE THOSE REAL???? I WANT A CUPCAKE TATTOO! MAYBE A SMALL ONE ON MY FOOT. THATS REALLY CUTE! LOL

LIKE THAT LOGO! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME :lol:

Edited by shannybelle27