Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Opinion @ 8:35 AM CDT - 6/25/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's other opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy  Article: "Iraq officially discloses the date for Al-Kazimi's visit to WashingtonThis is big man.  I don't know why.  Call me crazy it's just a vibe that I have.  I don't know how to explain it but something tells me this visit is going to be the big visit.  I think we're gonna see some great things... hopefully Trump himself gets into this meeting and what we find out is they're very happy about the progress that's been made and we restore the sovereignty of Iraq and remove all restrictions off their currency and allow them then to trade on the Forex...it'll change the rate of an Iraqi dinar if it gets on Forex.  There has been a lot of really positive and good news.  A lot of good positive vibes.  I like what's going on.  I'm excited about it...

:flagsmiley: We shall see what this meeting yields - once it takes place. What's the date..?..Hopium..!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

Thank you Ron.  I appreciate your posts.

Pimpy actually sounds reasonable and is probably correct in what he stated today.

40 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

i's visit to WashingtonThis is big man.  I don't know why.  Call me crazy it's just a vibe that I have.  I don't know how to explain it but something tells me this visit is going to be the big visit.  I think we're gonna see some great things...

Kazemi is a big man but do you thing he could beat the INCREDIBLE HULK

Just look at how he man handled Andre the Giant. 

494DF29C-C3BA-4676-908C-67E58B5F041F.gif.99428acc2d068531cd615a3a25fa5c80.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

https://thedinarian.blogspot.com/2020/06/close-to-al-kazemi-washington-pledges.html?m=1

If this from a not allowed resource, delete this. Thx

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Close to Al-Kazemi: Washington pledges to conclude agreements with Baghdad to achieve a condition

06/20/2020 Shafak News 

A source close to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa al-Kazimi, revealed on Wednesday the date of the latter's visit to the United States, noting that Washington had pledged to conclude new agreements with Baghdad to achieve a condition.

The source, who requested not to be named because of the sensitivity of the information, told Shafaq News that "the prime minister will conduct a visit to the United States of America, next July 24."

He added that during the visit, Al-Kazemi will meet with US President Donald Trump, and a number of officials in the American administration, for the purpose of completing dialogue and negotiating a strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington.

The source indicated that "the American administration has informed Iraq that it will not sign or conclude any new agreement with Baghdad, except after Donald Trump's victory in the presidential elections."

"Everything that is going on between the two sides, only dialogue and negotiation without any real agreement on the ground," he added, adding that "Trump's victory in the elections will prompt the signing of new agreements with Baghdad, and otherwise, it remains for the new American administration."

Baghdad and Washington had their first round of "strategic dialogue" on June 11th, and they agreed to reduce the size of US forces in Iraq.

It is expected that the coming rounds of the strategic dialogue will resolve the fate of the strategic framework agreement signed between the two countries in 2008, which paved the way for the exit of American forces from Iraq at the end of 2011 after eight years of occupation, as well as the nature of relations between the two countries at various levels.

The said agreement regulates the relations of the two countries at various political, security, economic, cultural and other levels.

The dialogue will also resolve the issue of the presence of American forces in Iraq, as Iran presses its allies in Iraq to remove the American forces from the country.

The Dinarian at June 24, 2020

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

https://thedinarian.blogspot.com/2020/06/close-to-al-kazemi-washington-pledges.html?m=1

If this from a not allowed resource, delete this. Thx

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Close to Al-Kazemi: Washington pledges to conclude agreements with Baghdad to achieve a condition

06/20/2020 Shafak News 

A source close to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa al-Kazimi, revealed on Wednesday the date of the latter's visit to the United States, noting that Washington had pledged to conclude new agreements with Baghdad to achieve a condition.

The source, who requested not to be named because of the sensitivity of the information, told Shafaq News that "the prime minister will conduct a visit to the United States of America, next July 24."

He added that during the visit, Al-Kazemi will meet with US President Donald Trump, and a number of officials in the American administration, for the purpose of completing dialogue and negotiating a strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington.

The source indicated that "the American administration has informed Iraq that it will not sign or conclude any new agreement with Baghdad, except after Donald Trump's victory in the presidential elections."

"Everything that is going on between the two sides, only dialogue and negotiation without any real agreement on the ground," he added, adding that "Trump's victory in the elections will prompt the signing of new agreements with Baghdad, and otherwise, it remains for the new American administration."

Baghdad and Washington had their first round of "strategic dialogue" on June 11th, and they agreed to reduce the size of US forces in Iraq.

It is expected that the coming rounds of the strategic dialogue will resolve the fate of the strategic framework agreement signed between the two countries in 2008, which paved the way for the exit of American forces from Iraq at the end of 2011 after eight years of occupation, as well as the nature of relations between the two countries at various levels.

The said agreement regulates the relations of the two countries at various political, security, economic, cultural and other levels.

The dialogue will also resolve the issue of the presence of American forces in Iraq, as Iran presses its allies in Iraq to remove the American forces from the country.

The Dinarian at June 24, 2020

So this is an interesting twists.. If Trump will not agree to any new deals with Iraq unless he gets a 2nd term, to me this says:

Iraq RV your currency now... This will catapult our economy through the roof and will secure Trumps re-election..

Iraq if you don’t RV now, the US economy will not jump start and Trumps re-election hopes possibly go down the drain, thus no new deals for Iraq... 

maybe I’m reading way too much into this..

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, GregHi said:

So this is an interesting twists.. If Trump will not agree to any new deals with Iraq unless he gets a 2nd term, to me this says:

Iraq RV your currency now... This will catapult our economy through the roof and will secure Trumps re-election..

Iraq if you don’t RV now, the US economy will not jump start and Trumps re-election hopes possibly go down the drain, thus no new deals for Iraq... 

maybe I’m reading way too much into this..

You hit the nail on the head.  
:cigar::flagsmiley:

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Thanks for the good article Sage449 :twothumbs: ... Much appreciated ... RON :salute:

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

Iraq RV your currency now... This will catapult our economy through the roof and will secure Trump's re-election..

Iraq if you don’t RV now, the US economy will not jump start and Trumps re-election hopes possibly go down the drain, thus no new deals for Iraq...   maybe I’m reading way too much into this..

Thanks GregHi - I agree with gregp, I think you're right on ... RON :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1