Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Opinions @ 6:30 PM CDT - 5/09/2020

Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

5-9-2020  Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  The new PM has a very serious and a professional back ground, and has some serious issues to tackle...The country has no liquidity and will need to implement the reforms to alleviate the lack of liquidity issue. imo...we know this last weekend there were meetings at the highest levels to provide immediate solutions.  I believe that the PM was privy to those meetings and understands the totality of where they are in regard to the crisis. The tools and or solutions would have been discussed and options were probably on the table. The best ones were, I'll bet the ones we are looking forward to. That is, the citizens get jobs, they get purchase power, and we do as well...All things point to the Reforms getting in place now, and very quickly, from here on out...The pressure is now far to intense to not....

5-9-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT APPROVES THE AL-KAZEMI GOVERNMENT .. AND THIS FORMATION"   ...now lets see what AL-Kazemi is really going to do now that he made so many promises. Will he work with the CBI in the project to delete the zeros? Will the citizens now get the reforms promised? Well Mtn Goat, I guess we'll find out fairly soon...!!

5-9-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...Again economic and monetary policy are not random and require hard work. Iraq needs to create the conditions do invite investment and develop a market economy. There are no shortcuts.

5-9-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...there's this weird type of energy, this weird type of upbeat feeling for some reason.  Everybody's feeling really good...we were this close last year but why does it seem different?  Because it does feel a little different...there's like this weird optimism happening.  I can share with you why I feel optimistic about this.  1 - the Prime Minister is in there.  2 - His cabinet is not far from being done. 3 - If Donald Trump has control of the IQD reevaluation it would make sense to me if I were him if I was gonna pull the trigger I would do this between now and election day which is only a few months away.  And the reason for that is we need to have some kind of economical rebound.  Some kind of economical boom...(post 1 of 2)... 

5-9-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   There are a lot of people out there that hold Iraqi dinar.  There is a lot of us anticipating that the reinstatement rate or the revaluation rate is somewhere [between] $1 to $3.50...that is going to create a lot of millionaires...people are going to go out there and spend their money.  You're going to see a bump in the economy enough to where it would win him reelection for sure.  That's just my opinion.  That seems to be the consensus between everybody that I'm talking to.  Even people that don't even like Trump are like, If Trump changes the rate I would vote for him...(post 2 of 2)...

:tiphat:We're in interesting times folks, but....

all we can do is wait and see, with hope in our hearts. RON

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

5-9-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: 

Will he work with the CBI in the project to delete the zeros?

Well Mtn Goat, I guess we'll find out fairly soon...!!

Fyi - Just A ‘Heads’ Up Captain ! ;) 

Whenever Ur Responding Back To The Goat - It’s ‘Speaking’ From The Other End ! :o 

image.gif.72b3604f9051a7bfdf3f6bede4fdcba1.gif

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug