Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are you going to do with your money when it RVs?

BANE

It´s funny that some of you want a restaurant. I already own one. In Mexico mind you. I own the building so I don´t pay rent on my house nor on the cafe. This RV will be icing on the cake so to speak because I have no debt and no kids. I don´t want either.

I've been in the business for 15 years. It's what I do. You must understand the minute it turns and you want to do it for you and not the "suits"! God willing it is My turn.

the big question is the amount. the very first thing is pay off mortgage on house. if we have more left will go to open a rest/bar. then start a foundation to help teens with substance abuse problems in the memory of our late son who passed away a few years ago. and hopefully have some left to finish restoring my car and my wifes car, and bank/invest the rest. but if we pay off mortgage i will be happy with that. the rest is just a bonus.

Edited by ds2

Big chunk to the families of the vets that made this possible for us all. Put my nieces and nephew through college. Go see the only 2 states I have yet to visit. Buy the fastest bass boat ever made.

Move to TN, build a house on a lake and retire. Golf lessons. Prove to my wife that it really was worth marrying me. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Send my son and daughter to a good college when they are ready.

Build a dream home.

Take care of Mom and Pops and brothers and sisters even though they all looked at

me like I had ten heads when I told them about the dinars............still do ! :lol:

Hire a bunch of " LEGAL " Mexicans to landscape my property because they do awesome landscaping.

Then just invest the rest best way possible.

P.S. Wife won't let me have a girlfriend so I guess I will buy a bulldog puppy. :lol:

Buy some Dong and go through this again.. :blink:

Ditto ... but purchase an inordinate amount of VND (if we have the opportunity) ... we feed kids internationally ... we've a lot of mouths to feed ... need creative ways to "bring home the bacon"

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

Send my son and daughter to a good college when they are ready.

Build a dream home.

Take care of Mom and Pops and brothers and sisters even though they all looked at

me like I had ten heads when I told them about the dinars............still do ! :lol:

Hire a bunch of " LEGAL " Mexicans to landscape my property because they do awesome landscaping.

Then just invest the rest best way possible.

P.S. Wife won't let me have a girlfriend so I guess I will buy a bulldog puppy. :lol:

in the words of the great k98nights...BWWWWAAAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHA

that is funny

Book passage for my family and I on one of the arks they're building in China to escape the end of the world on December 21, 2012.

Oh... and go to Disneyworld

:D:D:D

My question is as follows: Do you go to DisneyWorld before or after the end of the world? :D

First is to pay my Tithes and offerings to the LORD....HE alone deserves all the praise and thanks ( and I do thank ALL our men & women who have put their life on the line)....pay taxes (as little as possible)....pay off debt....then see what is left to invest and perhaps we can take that long awaited cruise to Alaska...for 2 weeks!...help our family/vets/etc.etc where we can.....

For those of you that will be in the fortunate situation of trying to figure out what to do post RV/Dinar. I’ve done extensive research because I too wanted to live off the interest alone!! The banks are paying a paltry 2-2 ½% ANNUALLY(are you kidding me?!), and FA advisors are at best, looking out for their own “INTEREST” and fees! I am passing pertinent information that I will most certainly use and is free of charge to you!! My attorneys have done their homework regarding this opportunity. The numbers are real! The minimum investment of $100,000-$1,000,000 you will receive 1-2% MONTHLY, $1,100,000-$3,000,000 2 ½%-3 ½% MONTHLY, and $3,100,000 on will receive 4-41/2% MONTHLY!!!! That’s a very beneficial range from 12-54% ANNUALLY( depending on the dollar amount you invest)!! Now I ask the next question, can you sometimes leave your money alone to let it compound?! The answer was YES, and to boot all your monies(principal&interest) is available to you at all times! Should you request your money it will be back to you within 48 hours!So I met face to face with the business(along with my attorneys), the proof was in the pudding!

I’m not a Financial Advisor! Do not have the license to do so! I AM doing this for myself, and family! Just passing on the great information(just like someone informed me of the Dinar), you can take if for what its worth. We’ve all waited for quite some time for our day in the sun, for me I’m going to make it count!!! Should you have any questions, feel free to ask or contact me! Have a great day!

Read more:

thanks tallone41 very good info.would love to hear more.thanks

:rolleyes: I am going to pay uncle same his fair share and get up and go to work the next day! Only my new business is going to be called Terry K Gyro company of Iraq! We will be providing the latest intel on gyro making techniques and procedures! WE will have very good contacts and our intel is guaranteed We will guarantee you that the Gyros will make you Krap post RV. PLEASE PLEASE though treat this as a rumor! :P

I love this part....... 10% to my lord... and im not kidding the rest of the 90% will go to what ever me and my wife and my girls want to do next...... i will never again live my life like its almost over............. theres alot to be said about the life YOU chose but remember that life may not be just yours...

Pay all my bills off, give some to the school football team (in memory of Grady), give my sister what ever she needs and my friends in Florida. Cause when your family and friends are happy and takin care of. What else really matters. I will also find a support church group for kids and be there to listen and help.

Pay all my bills off, give some to the school football team (in memory of Grady), give my sister what ever she needs and my friends in Florida. Cause when your family and friends are happy and takin care of. What else really matters. I will also find a support church group for kids and be there to listen and help.

Go Grady!!!!!! Not sure why, but he/she as my love.... I hope this RV happens for all of US/the american ppl...

Thanks for this opportunity to share my dreams. Every day I pray and see these events as if they have already happened. I truly believe in positive thought and manifestation, so I'm gonna be specific.

I have just recently finished my "dream home", but due to contractor, and city beaurocracy issues, I can't afford to live there and had to put it on the market last week. So, first i'm giving my parents each some large IQD bills, then my brother will get a mafioso style envelope for his wedding in Oct, then i pay "big brother", then i pay off my 'dream home" and the one i currently live in next door. I am giving my current house to my girlfriend/lover/partner (she doesn't know this yet please don't tell her) so we can live like Frida and Diego without the infidelity and drama. I'll mail each of my dear close friend a healthy check as a gift, how healthy depends on the rate. I'll shop for appropriate charities and give accordingly. I'm gonna buy a few needed/wanted things (new computer, ipod, and Mercedes diesel wagon to turn into bio diesel-The Gulf has really shook me up), and talk with my financial adviser to make sure I can live off what i made till this thing we call money becomes a thing of the past. After everything is sorted in my world here in Austin, I'm heading to the Peruvian jungle for medicinal ceremonies, and see what God/Creator/Mother has planned for me. I will follow that guidance with nothing in my way.

- taxes (cause i just LOVE giving money to people can't manage it well)

- invest (because i am a financial advisor...and we don't all look out for just our own interests)

- give alot of it away to family

- give alot of it to my church

- pay off my debts

- establish a huge emergency fund

- restore my old high school F-150

- vacation to europe w/ my wife

- buy a modest house (sub 100k probably)

It´s funny that some of you want a restaurant. I already own one. In Mexico mind you. I own the building so I don´t pay rent on my house nor on the cafe. This RV will be icing on the cake so to speak because I have no debt and no kids. I don´t want either.

I owned a cafe for 10 years. It was my life 24/7. In my mind, running a restaurant is no way to retire.