Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Soon

homeless

Well lets see.......... Before the euro was introduced, it was a known fact printers were printing up new notes and trucks hauling it around. When Sadam fell, all old notes were canceled and new notes printed, trucks everywhere loading and unloading. So, anyone hear of truck loads of small notes going to the banks yet?? NOT! RV a long way off. Since China is buying up all the gold, prices to be 2k by the end of the year, back to the gold mines boys and girls. Lets swing those picks with as much vigor as you type these goofy rumors. :wave: :wave: :ph34r:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 32

Well lets see.......... Before the euro was introduced, it was a known fact printers were printing up new notes and trucks hauling it around. When Sadam fell, all old notes were canceled and new notes printed, trucks everywhere loading and unloading. So, anyone hear of truck loads of small notes going to the banks yet?? NOT! RV a long way off. Since China is buying up all the gold, prices to be 2k by the end of the year, back to the gold mines boys and girls. Lets swing those picks with as much vigor as you type these goofy rumors. :wave: :wave: :ph34r:

Have you been around at all lately??? If your keeping up with the rumors then you are in the wrong place and reading the wrong stuff......open your eyes up a little......there is some good FACTUAL info floating around......the RV is not far off at all......

• Upvote 17

So lets see...your homeless gold pumper for hire!? :lmao: Join the optimist group! Everyone knows gold is a sure shot! Go RV! :D

• Upvote 4

AND THATS WHY YOULL STILL BE HOME LESS,, BREATH DEEP AND THINK AGAIN, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS YA GOT A CHANCE LIKE THIS, ONCE IN A LIFE TIME! BLESS YOU! KEEP THE FAITH , REMEMBER THIS DOESNT HAPPEN EVERY 20 YEARS, BELEIVE ME I KNOW! I MISSED THE BIG ONE BACK WITH K!

• Upvote 2

homeless if you are in gold why are you wasting time reading dinars forum

i wonder??? have u sold all your dinars?

• Upvote 1

Have you been around at all lately??? If your keeping up with the rumors then you are in the wrong place and reading the wrong stuff......open your eyes up a little......there is some good FACTUAL info floating around......the RV is not far off at all......

What is the difference between the RI and RV?

Why are you here if you do not believe then sell your Dinar if you have any and move on do not go away mad just go away. This is an investment and people like my self is tired of the negativity from people like you. If you do not believe then stay off this SITE.

• Upvote 3

If the dinar RI's (re-instates) then the value will go back to what it was prior to the new dinar being issued, around $3.22 USD for 1 IQD

RV (revaluation, revalue...etc) means exactly what it says. The dinar will have a new value placed on it, and i'll kiss your a** if anyone could predict what that might be...haha...no worries...

OK MAN ,NOBODY KNOWS !HA! BUT ALL THE GURUS AND ALL DOESNT KNOW EITHER! WEVE JUST GOTTA RIDE THE STORM OUT! AS THE OLD SONG SAYS! CH! CHING!

Thats a fact I do find logic in...and one fine sounding song...I might add

IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, BELEIVE ME, I JUST WENT THROUGH PUTTINING MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE IN THE GROUND! BUT I STILL I HAVE MY 2 LITTLE ANGELS FROM HER, THAK GOD! RAISE UP YOUR HEAD AND REMEMBER YOUR LOVED, YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER AWAITS YOU TO BE WITH YOUR LOVE ONE SOON! YOUR NOT FORGOTTEN NOR IS THE ONE YOU LOVED! IN DUE SEASON YOU WILL REAP IF YOU FAINT NOT! ITS ALL GOOD , BE BLESSED! REJOICE!!

• Upvote 8

i'VE LOST A TEN YEAR OLD TO CANCER, A 22 YEAR OLD TO AN ACCIDENT AND A FATHER!! i AM STILL HERE HOPING I CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO MYSELF............ SO EVERYONE LIVEN UP A LITTLE BECOUSE THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO REAL LIFE................................... LETS JUST RV SO I CAN PAY FOR THE FUNERALS AND OF COURSE GIVE THE LIFE TO WHO IT DESERVES LIKE OUR CHILDREN THAT DONT HAVE A PARENT OR OUR SERVICE MENS FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Thoughts and prayers go out to you my friend, very sorry to here such sad news.God Bless You and you family.

• Upvote 2

i'VE LOST A TEN YEAR OLD TO CANCER, A 22 YEAR OLD TO AN ACCIDENT AND A FATHER!! i AM STILL HERE HOPING I CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO MYSELF............ SO EVERYONE LIVEN UP A LITTLE BECOUSE THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO REAL LIFE................................... LETS JUST RV SO I CAN PAY FOR THE FUNERALS AND OF COURSE GIVE THE LIFE TO WHO IT DESERVES LIKE OUR CHILDREN THAT DONT HAVE A PARENT OR OUR SERVICE MENS FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for your loss. We will lift you up in prayer.

• Upvote 1

SORRY for your losses! God bless you!

• Upvote 1

Are you a gold salesman ?????

Not sure I like the smiley in a burka.

Cant really tell what its expressing.

As for the gold thing... I think its all driven by the value of the USD.

The higher the price of gold... the lower the USD.

Lets all hope that gold dosnt reach $2000.00.

I am so sorry to hear about all your misfortune..... I hope god will bless you and your family real soon. I will admit sometimes real life does suck, I know saying hang in their doesnt matter, but I hope you have some good fortune or luck real soon, you and your family realy deserve it. I am sooo sorry to hear about your losses.

• Upvote 8

+1 because I think your strong woman with a lot of heart. What you said is something I can't even begin to understand. If it had to RV for only one person, I'd say it would be you!

• Upvote 4