Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let Me Tell You What the Left is Doing

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:butt-kicking:

You are kicking Folks a lot in these days, LGD....C'mon....Where's your strong and undisputable  Christian  spirit gone, thus forgiving/ accepting  the ones not agreeing w you, the way JC has taught us? Is it on vacation? I'm surprised.....

Take care now

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, umbertino said:

You are kicking Folks a lot in these days, LGD....C'mon....Where's your strong and undisputable  Christian  spirit gone, thus forgiving/ accepting  the ones not agreeing w you, the way JC has taught us? Is it on vacation? I'm surprised.....

Take care now

Those confession booths aren't going to talk to themselves.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Take care now

It's just my way of expressing my lack of desire to communicate with people who's only interest is derailing threads. 

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Those confession booths aren't going to talk to themselves.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

I have nothing to confess with respect to you. 

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Violence....figures.  It's what people who can't keep up always resort to.  

GO RV, then BV 

Am I now to understand that you see emojis as something that actually happens?:wacko: Cause Grannies really gonna be in Big trouble :cowboy1:

Oh and by the way, SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP :lmao:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's just my way of expressing my lack of desire to communicate with people who's only interest is derailing threads. 

I have nothing to confess with respect to you. 

Am I now to understand that you see emojis as something that actually happens?:wacko: Cause Grannies really gonna be in Big trouble :cowboy1:

Oh and by the way, SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP 

I'm quite certain TG will be less than pleased with the childish antics taking place here.....but please, feel free to continue if you so desire.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm quite certain TG will be less than pleased with the childish antics taking place here.....but please, feel free to continue if you so desire.

GO RV, then BV 

If you have a problem with my "ANTICS"

please feel free to report me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Even as a trumpkin, you're a grown man....You're probably capable of policing yourself.  Just this butter cup's opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

:butt-kicking:Just this clowns opinion. 

Or are you just mad at me saying you derail threads? This is the 6th post you've made and not one of them has to do with the subject matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:butt-kicking:Just this clowns opinion. 

Or are you just mad at me saying you derail threads? This is the 6th post you've made and not one of them has to do with the subject matter.

You claim I'm a lefty....so is this not what lefties do in your astute opinion?  Do you even remember the title of your own thread?....it's at the top if you need a refresher.  I'm not derailing your thread, I'm keeping it alive.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You claim I'm a lefty....so is this not what lefties do in your astute opinion?  Do you even remember the title of your own thread?....it's at the top if you need a refresher.  I'm not derailing your thread, I'm keeping it alive.

GO RV, then BV 

:lmao:Ae anything I post need your help to stay alive:lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

9 post and still you've sad NOTHING about the thread title. 

These people she's speaking to AREN'T REPUBLICANS.

Thousands, maybe even millions of Republicans and Independents have changed their positive views of Trump for the worse....it seems only reasonable that a few Democrats views of him would change in the opposite direction as well.  And truthfully, I mentioned your thread title 3 posts ago.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cranman said:

Thanks cranman...I needed that exactly now to try and modify my "ever-changing" mood...

Sorry, ran out of pluses ( as usual)

Once as a teen I used to play drums and various percussions in a local band here...Sometimes I'd sing as well...We held a few concerts in the area ...Talking about  1973 /74 / 75....Eons ago

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thousands, maybe even millions of Republicans and Independents have changed their positive views of Trump for the worse....it seems only reasonable that a few Democrats views of him would change in the opposite direction as well.  And truthfully, I mentioned your thread title 3 posts ago.

GO RV, then BV 

REALLY 

• Thanks 2