Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NY FIRE COMMISSIONERS DEMAND NEW 9/11 PROBE, CITING "OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF PRE-PLANTED EXPLOSIVES"

Published: August 1, 2019

New York area fire commissioners have called for a new investigation into 9/11, claiming that "overwhelming evidence" of "pre-planted explosives...caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings." The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District outside of Queens, New York made history by becoming the first legislative body in the country to support a new investigation into the events of 9/11, according to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

The resolution, read aloud and passed during a July 24, 2019 meeting and calling for the investigation was drafted by Commissioner Christopher Gioia and was unanimously approved by the five commissioners. 

According to Activist Post, Commissioner Christopher Gioia said: “We’re a tight-knit community and we never forget our fallen brothers and sisters. You better believe that when the entire fire service of New York State is on board, we will be an unstoppable force. We were the first fire district to pass this resolution. We won’t be the last."

commish.png

Franklin Square and Munson Fire District commissioners: Philip F. Malloy, Jr (left), Dennis G. Lyons (second from left): Joseph M. Torregrossa (center); Christopher L. Gioia (second from right); Les Saltzman (right).

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/74075/ny-fire-commissioners-demand-new-911-probe-citing-overwhelming-evidence-of-preplanted.html

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, greeley said:

Instead of posting a photo of the Twin Towers burning on Sept. 11, 2001, we wanted to share this photo of the Tower of Voices at the Flight 93 Memorial in Shanksville, Somerset County. Standing 93 feet high, it features a wind chime for each of the 40 individuals who died on Flight 93 when the hijacked plane crashed in the field on that fateful day. It's often quite windy there at the 2,200-acre park and the sound of those wind chimes is breathtakingly beautiful. If you have a chance, visit the Flight 93 Memorial and never forget what happened on that tragic day.

B661B93B-C215-4F6B-AADD-7FF24813BF95.png

Thanks from me for letting me know about the Flight 93 Memorial...Was totally unaware of that

Best

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Interesting, LGD...Thanks...

But...... Before you did accuse me of politicizing this Memorial thread  ( as I was responding to someone else's post btw)  and I said you were INDEED right  and consequently I offered my apologies...

So....What's the above, if anything?   Very sorry the Pentagon missed $2.3 T......

But as Tina Turner sings " What's this got to do with it?"

BTW....through time...I had the chance of entering the WTC a few times and going up the Panorama top floor ( all closed up, not en plen air like in the Empire State Building) twice and I recall everything ( last time for me was in 1998) like being searched and my backpack being searched as well...Which I thought already at the time being all legitimate ansd absolutely correct ( I'd think due to the 1st attack which occurred there  in 1993)...I still remember  the long queue of People ( mainly tourists ) waiting to get in the elevator and all the people working there  ( at the search and ticket counter)...I do remember all of them being black young people..

I did think often of all that and I'd say to myself  " God...Al those Folks died that damn day" and I'd feel angry of course and also very lucky for myself and for the person ( diff folks each time) who was/ were with me the times I happened to go there where everything was simply normal and perfect.....Thank God

Mind you...A couple of friends of mine ( husband and wife from Trento....Great world-wide travellers) were in the US in that period and I didn't recall what day they were supposed to get back to Italy.......Afterwards , when I went to their place and have dinner together, some weeks after the  tragic event, they told me they had spent about a month in the Eastern US ( Vermont, NH etc) and then they spent the very last days ( at the beginning of September) in NYC....

They flew back to Italy in the evening of Sept.10, 2001.....I mean....Seriously......

LET'S NOT FORGET THOSE ARE VICTIMS AS WELL.....

9/11 Still Claiming Victims: 10,000 With Cancers, Thousands More With Other Illnesses

First responders on Sept. 11, 2001 and others who worked and lived in the area of the World Trade Center site were exposed to toxic fumes and dust

By Diane Herbst

September 11, 2019 11:32 AM

Michael O'Connell
Michael O'Connell
Photo: Courtesy Michael O'Connell

Some of those couldn't afford medicines costs anymore so a few of them went to Cuba........And they got cured there.......
  • Thanks 2