Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF Executive Board Concludes 2019 Article IV Consultation with Iraq

Synopsis

8 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

i think ur fine floridian , no worries i feel everyone holding iqd is seeking the same outcome , sometimes things get a little hyped up and for good reason , the following of iraqs trials and tribs are tough and wearisome no doubt but it is what it is , i can't imagine the frustration among regular iraqs it must be almost one of no hope , they read the same articles it's meant for them to read , i have no idea about the report but hoping it was good enough,  iraq has many issues but all nations do , taking the 1182 rate international imo will hurt iraq and be on the negative side doing trade no one knows the plan and yup i know other countries have low exchange rates that are international but i believe and still feel there is something about iraq and a future and apparently other nations do as well  but as usual,  we simply as difficult as its been just wait it out , I place my hope in the One that never failed and try and let everything else ride ..... cheers dv'ers  

Thanks, 3n1.  🙂

In thinking about this further, I feel that nothing will happen while Alaq is still acting Governor of the CBI.

Perhaps when the new guy gets in.  That's probably what they're waiting for.

Some feel that he will have to be "brought up to speed", but it's possible that they're doing that now.

We can only hope!

• Thanks 2

Okay this is not how I usually spend my Friday nights but here's something else. It was posted before but certainly worth reposting

Iraq  continues  to  avail itself  of  the  transitional arrangements  under  Article  XIV,  Section  2 but no longer  maintains  any  exchange  restrictions  or  multiple  currency  practices  subject to  Article  XIV, Section 2, and  currently  maintains  one  multiple  currency  practice  (MCP) subject  to  Fund  approval under  Article  VIII,  Section  3.

( drops the mic and picks up something to read!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

International Monetary Fund: Iraqi foreign reserves rose to 65 billion dollars

1487.jpg
Logo of the International Monetary Fund

money and business

Economy News Baghdad:

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said that Iraq's foreign reserves rose to $ 65 billion as a result of the surplus in public finances.

The International Monetary Fund said in a press statement after the conclusion of the Executive Board Article IV consultations for 2019 with Iraq and viewed by the "economy News", "the total international reserves of 65 billion US dollars by the end of 2018 ," noting that the rise due to the recovery of oil prices and reduce the weaknesses In the Iraqi economy and the formation of safety margins in public finances.

The International Monetary Fund expected foreign reserves to fall below adequate levels as a result of the decline in public finances after a 27 percent increase in spending and weak revenues due to the cancellation of non-oil taxes.

Views 97   Date Added 07/27/2019

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17359

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3