Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

I am not anti-semitic...I have no issues with Israeli People....Im just convincingly against Israel Politics  esp. when it comes to their "treatment" of Palestinians  and the occupation of Palestinian territory....Again I am not anti-semitic

I understand your point, however, God says it was Israeli territory long before Palestine ever existed. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Tlaib could be in major trouble, we now have confirmation of her lyingabout own residence to run for office

Democrat Michigan congresswoman Rashida Tlaib violated state election law and also federal law by lying about her residence to run for office in Michigan. Since Big League Politics exposed her residence lie using credit score and property records and archived information, State Senator Jon Bumstead communicated to us through an intermediary that Tlaib broke the law.

Tlaib’s own father even said that Tlaib “lied” about her address in order to run for office, meaning that Tlaib represented a state House district that she did not live in.

Here is what the evidence, presented below, proves:

1. Rashida Tlaib registered to vote at a false address as she embarked on her first political campaign. “Registering to vote using a false address” is one of a number of crimes that fall into the voter fraud category.
  2. Tlaib ran for and represented the 12th district in the Michigan House of Representatives even though she was not a resident of that district.
  3. Records show that Tlaib was an “Absentee Owner” at the Detroit house she claimed to live in.
  4. Tlaib moved to her official Detroit apartment address, which she reported to the FEC after the election, at the start of her 2018 campaign. Her new address was recorded for the first time one day before she announced her campaign for Congress.

Michigan law maintains that state representatives must live in the district they represent, and federal law holds that a person who lies about their address on voter registration forms can be prosecuted

• Thanks 5

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Tlaib could be in major trouble, we now have confirmation of her lyingabout own residence to run for office

Democrat Michigan congresswoman Rashida Tlaib violated state election law and also federal law by lying about her residence to run for office in Michigan. Since Big League Politics exposed her residence lie using credit score and property records and archived information, State Senator Jon Bumstead communicated to us through an intermediary that Tlaib broke the law.

Tlaib’s own father even said that Tlaib “lied” about her address in order to run for office, meaning that Tlaib represented a state House district that she did not live in.

Here is what the evidence, presented below, proves:

1. Rashida Tlaib registered to vote at a false address as she embarked on her first political campaign. “Registering to vote using a false address” is one of a number of crimes that fall into the voter fraud category.
  2. Tlaib ran for and represented the 12th district in the Michigan House of Representatives even though she was not a resident of that district.
  3. Records show that Tlaib was an “Absentee Owner” at the Detroit house she claimed to live in.
  4. Tlaib moved to her official Detroit apartment address, which she reported to the FEC after the election, at the start of her 2018 campaign. Her new address was recorded for the first time one day before she announced her campaign for Congress.

Michigan law maintains that state representatives must live in the district they represent, and federal law holds that a person who lies about their address on voter registration forms can be prosecuted

Sadly this is nothing new.... In Tennessee we had a U.S. Senator who had an address in Tennessee, but actually lived on his huge sprawling farm in Georgia... They slapped his wrist and moved on... All these crooks do what they want and yet the voters keep voting for them.

B/A

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've told you before, your Trumpian victory techniques don't work on normal people such as myself.....declaring something to be true because you say so, doesn't make it so.....or in words you can understand...FAKES NEWS.  B)

GO RV, then BV

:wacko::lmao:NORMAL PEOPLE :lmao::wacko:

And isn't that more projection?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sadly this is nothing new.... In Tennessee we had a U.S. Senator who had an address in Tennessee, but actually lived on his huge sprawling farm in Georgia... They slapped his wrist and moved on... All these crooks do what they want and yet the voters keep voting for them.

B/A

Heck, before open enrollment was allowed, we had parents getting P.O. boxes in other towns so their kids could enroll in different school districts to play sports.  It is sad on every level.  And if this Tlaib issue is found to be true and not just another alt-right hit piece from the conspiracy fringe, then she should be held accountable.  Sadly, "conservatives" don't hold their own to the same standards. 

GO RV, then BV  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why yes it is.....normal is normal.  I'm sorry Trumpkins know nothing about that.  

GO RV, then BV

So now you just attack EVERYONE that doesn't think like you :facepalm1:I think I'm gonna take the High Road today, your starting point is way too low for me. 

• Thanks 4

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I understand your point, however, God says it was Israeli territory long before Palestine ever existed. 

With ALL  and TRUE max. RESPECT for you and your beliefs ........I happen to have issues with that you reported...But of course that's only my own problem...So it's all good

Best

On 8/1/2019 at 2:34 PM, bostonangler said:

B/A

Much the same in my Country...We have Congress and Senate with a good number of pre-tried  "honorables"....Incredible!!!!!