Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

1 hour ago, moose 57 said:

Screenshot_20200803-090323_Photos.jpg

I suspect there will be NO Cracklin' Rosie EITHER!!!

THEE "guitar" "hummin'" MAY BE BABY "hummin'" at THEE "frequency" TO KILL THEE COVID!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

Well, I'm in the hospital. 😩 This has not been a good day. After spending the last 5 months quarantined inside the house, limited contact with my family or friends since March ......enough is enough. So I decided to go for a horseback ride with a good friend. 😘 Something I haven't done for a long time. It turned out to be a horrible mistake! I got on the horse and I started out slowly, but then it got crazy windy. I went faster and faster and before I knew it, I was going as ...fast as that horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my pants on the stirrup. I was being dragged and was bouncing all over the place. The horse just would not stop!
Thankfully the manager at Dollar General came running out and unplugged the machine. Then he actually had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters and my bottle of Tequila ,so I wouldn't try to ride the damn fire truck or clown car. 🙄
I have a few scrapes and bruises but nothing's broken. I will wear a helmet next time.
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! We certainly need a little humor these days!

Starr
  • Haha 10

• Markinsa changed the title to Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***
  • Markinsa pinned this topic