Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important Announcement From Dinar Inc.

I received this email tonight.  I don’t think it means anything but wanted to share with the board 

Important Announcement

Dear Dinar Inc client:

Effective February 1, 2019 we will be shutting down the dinarinc.com website and transitioning all
clients to xhangeofamerica.com. There are several reasons for this, which are listed below:

We have become a top 5 currency exchanger in America, and we exchange more currencies than any
other exchanger in America.

We are growing and exchange more than just the Iraqi Dinar.

We have Nascar partnerships now and are well respected by banks and regulators.

All of this, coupled with our ever-evolving mentality, allows us to offer you amazing products and better
equip us for continued growth. Xchange of America is the largest exchanger of Iraqi Dinar in the world
and will always stay committed to these customers providing the largest exchanges and transactions in
the industry. Our growth and expansion only add to your opportunities.

Please visit xchangeofamerica.com and sign up/ register as a new customer if you hold a dinarinc.com
account and continue reading for some additional company updates.

Updates:

Las Vegas, NV location-
We are pleased to announce this location is transitioning to a 7 day a week location, as the demand for
currency exchange has been amazing in Sin city.

Atlanta, GA location-
We are also pleased to announce the Atlanta location is now open.

Mall of America (Bloomington, MN) location-
The Mall of America location continues to be a hiring issue. If you know of someone in the area who
want to join the Xchange of America family, please call corporate headquarters.

Lebanese pound -
Recently we have received calls inquiring about Lebanese currency. If you are interested in purchasing
it, please call corporate headquarters and indicate how much so we can determine whether to import it
or not.

Thank you for your time. Best wishes and a very happy, healthy and financially prosperous 2019.

Robert M. Hoffman, Jr.
Chairman / CEO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 4

i periodically check the internet vendor availability of Iraqi Dinar. I shouldn't show the links or company names so I won't. I suspect the top six are reasonably accurate vendors for availability because of past intermittent changes for some of the denominations. There are two columns for each denomination and then also for uncirculated and circulated. The one column on the left is the quantity available or lot. The ones with an astronomical number are scroll wheels and I strongly suspect NOT an indicator whatsoever of actual quantity available. The column on the right is the price per million IQD.

image.thumb.png.5064c14552d08ad33513bdc892fe47b4.png

Red designates the denomination and uncirculated/circulated available at one time or another but now currently out of stock. Green designates being currently in stock and the price per million.

The 250, 500, and 1,000 denomination notes have seemingly always been sporadic in availability and are nearly dried up with seemingly 50,,000 worth of the 1,000 denomination notes available.

What is interesting is the 5,000 denomination notes have dried up considerably where 1,000,000 or so worth of the uncirculated remain available. The previous Bicraqi Iraqi news articles from the past seemed to suggest the 5,000 denomination will be phased out so may be the reason the 5,000 is in short supply through international vendors.

Also interesting is the 10,000 denomination has been steadily drying up with only one vendor still offering uncirculated.

Especially interesting is the circulated 25,000 denomination has been drying up.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

I suspect February 1 and shortly thereafter will be another time to view the availabilities and may or may not relate to any forward looking events with the noted Dinar Inc company.

In The Mean Time............................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2