Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AntiFa Blocks Street, Chases Down Old Man

I find it odd that these Social Justice idiots don't dare pull the crap in states that permit Concealed Carry.....They know better as try this anywhere else and they could be looking down to barrel of a 9MM, .45 ACP or in some cases an AR-15 and a couple 30 round mags......I like my little 12 gauge Bull Pup Shotgun that holds 24 rounds of whoop ass 00 Buck.

I just have to ask which one and who wants to be 1st when I get out of my H3 Hummer with 36 inch tires.

I could care less if they want me to turn right if I was In the Center Lane going Straight......I will go Straight right the hell over the top of them.

Another year of this SB and it will be hard not to Cull the Herd of a Generation that is so far gone they can't support themselves, have no clue whether they are Male or Female and demand that everything is Free.

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Try chasing me down the street. I am getting old and don't run for anything but family and food. O.K maybe friends. 

I will stand my ground and with my new found freedoms I will draw, state that I am in fear of my life and then start shooting if necessary. 

A 357 or 45 will go through a few people if they are in a line. I would hope that would be the end of it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I shot one at a range.  I really liked it a lot. I’m looking at that one and Sig P356. For some reason Sid believes it’s ok to do their beta testing on first generation weapons on those stupid enough to purchase one.  These gun companies are in a rush to get their new items out without the proper testing.  When the P238 came out it had numerous problems. I waited about 2 years and got one. I’ve never had an ounce of problems. Same thing with both the 320 and 356.  The 320 is fine now but it wasn’t ar first. The 356 needs another year before I buy one. It’s a double stack 10 shot pocket pistol. I’ve shot one. Very nice, a bit snappy but what pocket pistol isn’t.  I also liked the trigger.  

When I go downtown I carry my glock 30 and my Ruger 38 as back up. I’ve been in one attempted robbery. while growing to my car downtown. Guy pulled a knife on me. When I pulled my glock 45 cal he ran like a bat out of hell.  He was just a punk, I just don’t get why they do that.  Tough way to get a buck. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I shot one at a range.  I really liked it a lot. I’m looking at that one and Sig P356. For some reason Sid believes it’s ok to do their beta testing on first generation weapons on those stupid enough to purchase one.  These gun companies are in a rush to get their new items out without the proper testing.  When the P238 came out it had numerous problems. I waited about 2 years and got one. I’ve never had an ounce of problems. Same thing with both the 320 and 356.  The 320 is fine now but it wasn’t ar first. The 356 needs another year before I buy one. It’s a double stack 10 shot pocket pistol. I’ve shot one. Very nice, a bit snappy but what pocket pistol isn’t.  I also liked the trigger.  

When I go downtown I carry my glock 30 and my Ruger 38 as back up. I’ve been in one attempted robbery. while growing to my car downtown. Guy pulled a knife on me. When I pulled my glock 45 cal he ran like a bat out of hell.  He was just a punk, I just don’t get why they do that.  Tough way to get a buck. 

That guy brought a knife to a gun fight!!!🤣😂 (Looks like I got negged)...I guess someone out there doesn’t like Sig Sauer?😏

• Thanks 3

PP I never owned a defensive weapon until one of my good friends was robbed. I wasn’t really sure about getting a concealed license but did so because I was downtown a lot in my business.   I made sure I got the proper training and spent a good amount of time becoming proficient with a hand pistol.  You must understand you only pull your weapon if your life is in danger, a last resort.  I’ve had my license for 10 years and have only pulled it once, and I’m sure glad I had it. My training took over in that incident and when the bad guy turned and ran my eminent danger was over. I hustled to my car and got the heck out of there. Let me repeat you use your weapon only as an absolute last resort. I will let law enforcement handle the criminals that are not threatening me.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

PP I never owned a defensive weapon until one of my good friends was robbed. I wasn’t really sure about getting a concealed license but did so because I was downtown a lot in my business.   I made sure I got the proper training and spent a good amount of time becoming proficient with a hand pistol.  You must understand you only pull your weapon if your life is in danger, a last resort.  I’ve had my license for 10 years and have only pulled it once, and I’m sure glad I had it. My training took over in that incident and when the bad guy turned and ran my eminent danger was over. I hustled to my car and got the heck out of there. Let me repeat you use your weapon only as an absolute last resort. I will let law enforcement handle the criminals that are not threatening me.  

The vast majority on concealed user's do in fact do just as you said. " when danger is Imminent " The majority of gun owners are very respectful of the right it has given them.

The very few that abuse guns are only gathering attention from the media as that, unfortunately is what sells at this time, not the news of the law abiding citizens. Sorry you had to pull your weapon that one time, but in the same token I sure am glad you did as you are still with us.

Thanks for the great reply Pitcher.

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Well said!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2

Thanks PP.   I got pulled over once a few years ago for speeding.  I gave the officer my drivers license, my concealed license, and my insurance. He asked me if I had my weapon on me.  I said I had one in the glove box and one in my pocket.  He asked me what I was afraid of and I said, not a damn thing!!!  He chuckled and checked on my record.  He came back and said have a nice day and I’m glad you have a way to protect yourself.   Wow, talk about being blown away, no warning, no ticket,  just slow it down some.  

Having a concealed license is a responsibility that means you have to mind your p’s and q’s, or you could lose your license.  For example you can’t carry and drink, and you have to follow the rules of where you can carry.  Drinking isn’t a problem with me anymore, I don’t drink but I have to be aware of where I carry.  No schools, government buildings, some restaurants that serve alcohol etc, etc.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/9/2018 at 6:54 AM, gregp said:

Our justice system needs to declare AntiFa as a terrorist organization.  It just might go away.   

Definition of a terrorist: A group who uses intimidation, threats, and violence to advance their political agenda.

Our justice system also needs to declare the Democrat party a terrorist organization.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4