Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget Blue Wave, Forget Red Wave, Here Comes A Red Flood Like The Days of Noah

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

No just that you call people names on a daily basis. As for belittling you, that was merely a joke. but of course some people can't laugh at life because they are so angry that they can find no joy. Calling me a liberal or democrat might make you feel better, but it only prove my point. You cannot accept truth. You know I didn't vote for Clinton but you refuse to accept it. I have stated in the upcoming election I am voting for a republican for our states governor but you refuse to accept it. How can America be great when a 1/3 of the population lives in a conspiracy filled world? 

So my points are;

1 I was joking

2 I vote people not party

3 Conspiracy is for the weak minded

4 I always enjoy your snarky remarks

B/A

Amazing,  I only ask if you are now admitting to being a liberal. I never called you a liberal, I asked the question because of your reaction to my post. I use adjectives that describe to the best of my ability the actions of people who are liberal Democrats. I am very sorry that your reading comprehension skills are so bad you can't understand the facts. I have as much right to State my opinion here as anyone else without you calling me LSD. You are the one calling names to specific people on this site. 

this is a thread about motivating the conservative right. It was not about putting Democrats down or insulting your fragile sensibilities. You came into this thread you started throwing bombs. And now you expect no one push back against you. You are the one that is intolerant and unable to work with anyone on this site.

for example, there are several threads going on right now about religion which I have purposefully chosen not to get into. I have done so because my beliefs are different from others and I do not wish to interfere with their conversation and ruin what they are talking about. You do not show other people that respect.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

This is why America is divided.  People who can't recognize that both parties are working against the American citizen. People who believe Trump or Pelosi or McConnell or Feinstein or Cruz or Waters are champions for us are only fooling themselves.

B/A 

And you're the one claiming that I'm on LSD living in a fantasy world untouched with reality? I think you're watching too much Alex Jones. Really! It's all a gigantic conspiracy against the entire population of America? Really? Wow

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And you're the one claiming that I'm on LSD living in a fantasy world untouched with reality? I think you're watching too much Alex Jones. Really! It's all a gigantic conspiracy against the entire population of America? Really? Wow

I'm not the one calling for war in our streets. Only a lunatic would do that.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm not the one calling for war in our streets. Only a lunatic would do that.

B/A

No you're not. You're the one misrepresenting the words of others on this site. You're the one claiming that certain members of this site use drugs. You're the one who constantly uses misrepresentation, and false accusations to stir up unhealthy debate. And since it probably takes 20 times for you to hear something the correct way let me say it again the Democrats have called for war in the streets and are actually doing it. I am calling for war at The Ballot Box.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Why lie? I didn't say anyone uses drugs. I'm not a Democrat. I don't make things up. I don't misrepresent. I leave that to the politicians and their minions who are incapable of independent thought.

B/A

You called me LSD and said that I'm not in touch with reality, pretty much says I'm using LSD. You claim that I'm calling for war in the streets when I did no such thing, that's making things up. So sad that you do not understand plain English.

And since you want to bring up independent thought, why are you even in this thread? You came here because my thought in the very first post was something you could not tolerate without saying anything bad. You do this to every single conservative post made on this site. You just started a thread claiming that 100,000 churches in America have come against judge Kavanaugh. Because I respect your right to your opinion I chose not to post in that thread stating my opinion that it is a flat out lie. I did not respond to your thread because you have the right to be wrong. And I chose not to go in to  your thread  and start a pissing contest simply because I don't approve of your thought processes.

You and your boyfriend. You do this for one purpose and one purpose only, to shut down conservative thinking, independent thought different than your own. But I understand why you do this, it lies in the fact that you do not understand English that is being spoken. Or written as in this case. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You just started a thread claiming that 100,000 churches in America have come against judge Kavanaugh. Because I respect your right to your opinion

I posted a news article. It was not my opinion.... There is a difference from posting opinion pieces and news articles. A lot of the posts here on DV are not news, but opinion pieces. Therein lies the difference. Someone's opinion shouldn't be presented as news, but that is what we get today... Youtubers who present opinions as news, and people who just believe it. Americans have lost they ability to separate the two.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I posted a news article. It was not my opinion.... There is a difference from posting opinion pieces and news articles. A lot of the posts here on DV are not news, but opinion pieces. Therein lies the difference. Someone's opinion shouldn't be presented as news, but that is what we get today... Youtubers who present opinions as news, and people who just believe it. Americans have lost they ability to separate the two.

B/A

You have a boyfriend?  :o

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First thank you for your service, I'm a Marine and know all about war too. I have also repeatedly stated that I have grown over the years to become a conscientious objector when it comes to violence. I simply refuse to take up arms to harm another human being because the world doesn't need one more person killing another. You and I both know the full effect of what such actions really are and how that effect NEVER goes away. But rather leaves a burning scar for the rest of our lives. 

Having said that, allow me to explain my use of the term, "war", in relation to politics. The Democrats have debased themselves into a scorched earth policy and in some cases, in the streets, even resorted to violence. All this simply because they don't know how to deal with loosing an election. They see this as WAR, and they are no longer willing to, "work with anyone", that is not willing to join them in their plan to destroy Trump. In truth they never really never did work with anyone and that is why America woke up and elected Trump in the first place. Their actions are pure evil. I am not one to say these kinds of things only on a computer. If I hear someone that is acting like today's Democrat I have and will continue to tell them to their face that what they are doing is evil. I simply can think of no other way to define the actions of the left. 

Thus, because they are at WAR it is imperative that right minded folks wake up to that fact and realize the truth of it all and rise up in mass once again and annihilate them at the ballet box. Not willing to try and understand or to work across the aisle but voting only Republican. 

It is my training as a Marine that compels me to use the vernacular that I do. 

There was a time not too long ago when a person said something stupid, someone stood up and shut that person up. We didn't entertain the thought that the stupid person was right. We let the stupid person know that their comments or actions were sociably unacceptable.

And if Americans like you and I don't realize that the evil left is at WAR and put them down by removing them from power; then America will devolve into social anarchy within just a few yrs. The left is so unhinged that if they ever do get power again they will make dam certain that what we did in 2016 will never happen again. They will begin rounding up conservatives for extermination. They will cancel elections. Failing to see that reality right in front of you is akin to going into battle without your weapon and flack jacket. 

Oh! And by the way, I'm NOT A REPUBLICAN. Any more than the French were Americans when we liberated France from Germany in WW2.

I am more closely related to what you would call a libertarian, but I prefer to call myself a Constitutional Conservative. But right now Republicans hold all the power that is attempting to resist our enemy's, the democrats. So I will align with them. 

I hope this helps to clear my use of the term, "WAR". And to establish that I don't see myself as calling names but rather pointing out the obvious. The actions of today's left can only be described as insane, and pure evil. Thus demonic. :tiphat:

Fair enough good sir.  Thank you for your service as well.

• Thanks 3

Do you really believe that what you have done here today, what you do everyday in every conservative thread is breaking the will of right-minded independent conservative thinkers? Do you really believe that right minded independent conservative thinkers are going to be scared because of your harassment of them and not vote in November?

you talk about inclusion, tolerance, debate, opinions, and news facts. But that is not what you are doing. You may think it is, but you are wrong. And in November you're going to find out just how fruitless it was.

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

You have a boyfriend?  :o

GO RV, then BV

Last last time we talked you claim to be cisgender. If you're claiming something else at this time, please let us know. From that understanding, you are a boy she is a girl and you both are friends. Hence boyfriend. I meant nothing sexual about it though I understand how the left always put sex in everything.

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

No but he just likes to make things up and name call...

B/A

I would appreciate it if you would stop insinuating that I'm a liar and making things up or calling people names. I have repeatedly throughout this annoying conversation proved my point. You simply are incapable of understanding the vernacular English. 

your real goal here is to get me to say something that I should not say. And while it is tempting you should be aware that you are not going to be successful.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Do you really believe that what you have done here today, what you do everyday in every conservative thread is breaking the will of right-minded independent conservative thinkers? Do you really believe that right minded independent conservative thinkers are going to be scared because of your harassment of them and not vote in November?

you talk about inclusion, tolerance, debate, opinions, and news facts. But that is not what you are doing. You may think it is, but you are wrong. And in November you're going to find out just how fruitless it was.

Last last time we talked you claim to be cisgender. If you're claiming something else at this time, please let us know. From that understanding, you are a boy she is a girl and you both are friends. Hence boyfriend. I meant nothing sexual about it though I understand how the left always put sex in everything.

I would appreciate it if you would stop insinuating that I'm a liar and making things up or calling people names. I have repeatedly throughout this annoying conversation proved my point. You simply are incapable of understanding the vernacular English. 

your real goal here is to get me to say something that I should not say. And while it is tempting you should be aware that you are not going to be successful.

Sorry you feel harassed, brother.  Nobody should be relegated to victimhood.  And what does "cisgender" mean?

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sorry you feel harassed, brother.  Nobody should be relegated to victimhood.  And what does "cisgender" mean?

GO RV, then BV

cis·gen·der
sisˈjendər/
adjective
  1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wow you're whining just like a lefty liberal!!! LOL

See LOL means Laugh out loud... I'm just making a joke.

joke
[jōk]
NOUN
  1. a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

B/A
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

One of the most liberal areas in America

Crowds pour in for Trump's Rochester rally: What you need to know

Catharine Richert , Cody Nelson · Rochester, Minn. · Oct 4, 2018

Trump rally in Rochester

Hundreds of people lined up outside Mayo Civic Center in Rochester on Thursday for a chance to see President Donald Trump at an evening campaign rally. Mark Vancleave | Star Tribune via AP

Thousands of people poured into downtown Rochester Thursday, hours ahead of President Trump's scheduled visit to Mayo Civic Center for a campaign rally.

Most appeared to be supporters, eager to get a place in line for Trump's rally, which is scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. MPR News will carry Trump's speech live on the air, on its website and on MPR News' Facebook page.

Trump is in Rochester a month before the midterm elections and just hours after Senate Judiciary Committee members received the FBI's supplemental investigative report on Brett Kavanaugh, Trump's nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court.

Trump told reporters earlier he thought Kavanaugh was "doing very well" as senators weigh the report prompted by allegations of sexual misconduct three decades ago.

Trump is stumping for Republican Jim Hagedorn, who hopes to win the race for Minnesota's 1st Congressional District, which includes Rochester. The president is also expected to back Rep. Jason Lewis, who is facing a close re-election in Minnesota's 2nd District.

Harlan Kruger drove with his wife and two children from near Albert Lea, Minn., to hear Trump.

"I would like to hear him talk about border control, I'd like to hear him put an end to the Kavanaugh issues, our veterans and I'm just excited to hear him proclaim his love for our country that he shows every day," Kruger said. 

Among the president's supporters who arrived hours before the rally was Brandon Hawn, the vice chair of College Republicans at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.

"I've been a die-hard Trump supporter ever since he became the presumptive nominee back in the primaries and when he passed some tax cuts, he got Neil Gorsuch on the [Supreme] Court, my enthusiasm and support for Trump has been growing every day."

Hawn said when he found out the president would be within an hour's drive of his school, he dropped everything to come.

There were visible demonstrations from people protesting the president's visit on a week where he's caught public scorn for mocking Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing his Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. 

Joanne Kane from Rochester participated in a protest march, holding a sign that read: "Vote the bully out of the White House."

"There are certainly a lot of women that are fearful of coming forward with their stories right now because they're afraid of being mocked or laughed at. I think there are a lot of people who are afraid of their families being separated. I think there's a lot of people feeling like what's going to happen in the future?" Kane said. "It just feels like we have a pretty chaotic White House and a pretty chaotic Senate right now."

• Upvote 2

Trump 2020 campaign manager:

60 percent of Minnesota rally crowd was Democratic, independent

Santa's note;
That's because, "Sane" people know what is good for 
AMERICA.  

| June 26, 2018 01:10 PM

Donald Trump rally

“The crowd at the Minnesota rally was 60% Democrat and Independent,” Brad Parscale tweeted.

(AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

President Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign manager Brad Parscale said the rally in Minnesota last week was attended by 60 percent Democrats and independents.

Parscale said that the influx in non-Republican attendees was due to the “positive results” they have seen in America from the Trump administration’s policies.

“The crowd at the Minnesota rally was 60% Democrat and Independent,” Parscale posted to Twitter on Tuesday. “America is seeing the positive results of a @realDonaldTrump administration regardless of party. #MAGA” 

The Trump campaign did not immediately comment on whether there was a way to track the political affiliation of those attending Trump rallies.

Minnesota is a swing state that Trump narrowly lost to Hillarious Clinton in 2016.

Trump often remarks about the size of the crowds at his events, including his rallies and his inauguration in January 2017.

Last month, the New York Times severely underestimated the crowd at Trump’s rally in Nashville, Tenn. The Fire Marshal estimated 5,500 people attended, but the times said only 1,000 people were there.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Trump 2020 campaign manager:

60 percent of Minnesota rally crowd was Democratic, independent

Santa's note;
That's because, "Sane" people know what is good for 
AMERICA.  

| June 26, 2018 01:10 PM

Donald Trump rally

“The crowd at the Minnesota rally was 60% Democrat and Independent,” Brad Parscale tweeted.

(AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

President Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign manager Brad Parscale said the rally in Minnesota last week was attended by 60 percent Democrats and independents.

Parscale said that the influx in non-Republican attendees was due to the “positive results” they have seen in America from the Trump administration’s policies.

“The crowd at the Minnesota rally was 60% Democrat and Independent,” Parscale posted to Twitter on Tuesday. “America is seeing the positive results of a @realDonaldTrump administration regardless of party. #MAGA” 

The Trump campaign did not immediately comment on whether there was a way to track the political affiliation of those attending Trump rallies.

Minnesota is a swing state that Trump narrowly lost to Hillarious Clinton in 2016.

Trump often remarks about the size of the crowds at his events, including his rallies and his inauguration in January 2017.

Last month, the New York Times severely underestimated the crowd at Trump’s rally in Nashville, Tenn. The Fire Marshal estimated 5,500 people attended, but the times said only 1,000 people were there.

This is an opinion piece based on a tweet.... Now that's news.

B/A

• Downvote 1

Hey Shabs, I assume you are referring to the all white crowd in Minnesota. Well the crowd looked different in Mississippi. My wife and sat next to a Latino lady at the rally. She said she and her family were huge Trump supporters and many of her Latino friends the same. She hated illegal immigration and wanted the wall. She drove over an hour by herself to attend this rally. Her husband was working and could not attend, so she came from TN to MS for the rally. The African American supporters were there also. Many more than I would have imagined. A very pleasant surprise. Maybe Trump's economy is helping the Black community as well as lifting up ALL communities. Many of them are leaving the DemoRat's plantation. It was very encouraging to be there and see this. JMHO!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2