Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Chat from dont promote other sites 07-25-10

gina1exp

[scooter] Good Evening everyone,

[scooter] I hope everyone is well!!!!

[scooter] I apologize for being late but had some technical difficulty today so please forgive me.

[scooter] So ---- I’m sure there’s been a lot in the news but I want to continue down the path of what is instead of what could be --- Facts will always hold true over supposition in my book!

[scooter] Tonight – I will providing a lot of links to locations --- again, because of the volume of information, I will be providing the information and less analysis will be done.

[scooter] Now there are two topics I will be covering tonight:

[scooter] 1. 2010 – 2011 Budget – Tables 3 and Table 4

[scooter] 2. The Actual Law that was passed last year and being deployed now.

[scooter] Now for some of the Links that we’ll be using:

[scooter] Ministry of Finance

[scooter] 1. Ministry of Finance ---- Spreadsheet #2 -- Federal Budget for Iraq 2010-2011

[scooter] 1. Ministry of Finance ---- Spreadsheet #2 -- Federal Budget for Iraq 2010-2011 -- http://www.mof.gov.iq/th2010/moazna2010/2.xls

[scooter] Secondly, Please take note of these links --- these are brand new numbers for you to ponder. Remember --- Iraq MUST, and I mean MUST become completely transparent in order to be accepted by international community.

[scooter] Now to the good stuff: There seems to be some supplementary $$$$ be provided from 2008 Investments for the Ministry of Finance Budget department for the Ministry of Health, Municipalities, and Electricity --- Very Large numbers!!!

[scooter] Here’s how recent they are --- analysis will be done later but I wanted to provide the information:

[scooter] 7-22-2010 – Ministry of Health -- In the framework of transparency that work by the Ministry of Finance / Budget Department in the dissemination of accurate information about the ministries we offer a table allocations, "the amounts allocated to the Ministry of Health for the years 2006 - 2010, as in below:

[scooter] Link: http://www.mof.gov.iq/ar/index.php?n...rticle&sid=909

[scooter] 7-25-2010 – Ministry of Minicipalities -- In the framework of transparency, which operates the Ministry of Finance in the dissemination of accurate information about the ministries we offer a table assignments, "the amounts allocated to the Ministry of Municipalities for the years 2006 -- 2010 as in below:

[scooter] Link: http://www.mof.gov.iq/ar/index.php?n...rticle&sid=907

[scooter] 7-22-2010 – Ministry of Electricity

[scooter] In the framework of transparency that work by the Ministry of Finance in the dissemination of accurate information about the ministries we offer customizations table 'amounts allocated to the Ministry of Electricity for the years 2006 - 2010, as in below: Link: http://www.mof.gov.iq/ar/index.php?n...rticle&sid=907

[scooter] Now

[scooter] Billions of Dinars are being allocated and redistributed --- and in the name of “transparency” -- they are being allocated now!!! This is good stuff --- please take the liberty to peruse yourself.

[scooter] Back to the 2010 – 2011 Budget

[scooter] I just posted a comparison between Table 3 and Table 4 of the budget – Here’s the some comparisons for you to look at:

[scooter] Before starting however, please remember these numbers are just ratios, but more importantly, they have raises, and other variables associated with them.

[scooter] The point I wish to make is that you won’t get an even ratio to tell you the rate --- just a range – the best method to find the closest rate is to judge the capitol expenditures – mostly because they have to purchase these tangible product from out of country – thus the exchange rate will get tested at it’s best. Don’t look at salaries as strong – look for the tangible items when comparing

[scooter] Besides --- trust me

[scooter] They are all gettting major major raises

[scooter] With that said let’s start with the least important and goto the most import

[scooter] Table 3 Staff Compensation --- (in Millions of Dinars) $190,028

[scooter] Table 4 Staff Compensation --- (in Millions of Dinars) $219,335

[scooter] Ratio: $1.15

[scooter] Does anybody remember the 1.13 number from the ministry of Planning

[scooter] hmmmmmm

[scooter] Table 3 --- Social Benefits – (in Millions of Dinars) $3,500

[scooter] Table 4 --- Social Benefits – (in Millions of Dinars) $7,000

[scooter] Ratio: $2.00

[scooter] Table 3 --- Assets – (in Millions of Dinars) $16,500

[scooter] Table 4 --- Assets – (in Millions of Dinars) $46,926

[scooter] Ratio: $2.84

[scooter] sorry

[scooter] Table 3 --- Projects and Re-Construction – (in Millions of Dinars) $6,500

[scooter] Table 4 --- Projects and Re-Construction – (in Millions of Dinars) $20,400

[scooter] Ratio: $3.14

[scooter] Here's a big one to gauge

[scooter] Table 3 --- Total Expenditure (in Millions of Dinars) $513,436

[scooter] Table 4 --- Total Expenditure – (in Millions of Dinars) $ 1,557,253

[scooter] Ratio: $3.03

[scooter] Here’s the dont promote other sites post -- http://www.dont promote other sites.net/forum/show...-3-and-Table-4

[scooter] Please make your own assumptions but it’s somewhat interesting when you dig into the numbers.

[scooter] Now to the law

[scooter] Remember this was passed in 2009

[scooter] it was supplied with both years budgets to the IMF and world Banke

[scooter] Bank

[scooter] some of you may have seen this

[scooter] but it's good to show again

[scooter] Here’s the link: http://www.mop-iraq.org/mopdc/resour...e_low_2010.pdf

[scooter] Here’s how it translates --- again -- I’ll let you decide how to interpret!

[scooter] People in the name

[scooter] Presidential Council

[scooter] (I / 61) article with the provisions of a dish by the Presidency Council and approved by the Council of Representatives approved the construction of the Constitution (a - V / 138) and Article:

[scooter] remember --- this -- (a - V / 138)

[scooter] The following law was passed 2010 / year

[scooter] (No. 2010 / for the year of the Federal Republic of Iraq to the General Budget Law)

[scooter] ((First chapter))

[scooter] Income

[scooter] (61735312500) the amount of 2010 / for the year of the General Federal budget revenues are estimated: First

[scooter] 61,735,312,500

[scooter] Now -- look at this number --

[scooter] JD A (Five hundred million and ten billion, three hundred praised Thirty-five thousand seven hundred and sixty-one)

[scooter] Trust me -- no person has been able to decipher

[scooter] but it's in the realm of 510 Billion

[scooter] (JD A. Law in this Supplement (major accounts in accordance with a revenue / table), as shown in Which are set by the amounts of grants associated with the Ministry to register all non-actors and ministries committed to: a second Mention of a final A

[scooter] Remember -- the "transparency" information I provided above

[scooter] the MofF is now showing this information on it's website

[scooter] and distributing this money to the provinces now

[scooter] Granted that for the purposes of re-allocation of the Federal Finance Ministry and the Federal Assembly

[scooter] sorry

[scooter] Here we go

[scooter] Granted that for the purposes of re-allocation of the Federal Finance Ministry and the Federal Assembly of the Exchequer And that for which. Federal planning and coordination with the Ministry of Be accepted after the Ministry of non-associated and those of the ministries given to voluntary credits are: a third

[scooter] look familiar -- Exchequer

[scooter] Finance Minister

[scooter] Allocation to the Federal Finance Minister is that the Federal Assembly of the exchequer, a final revenue a federal Appropriation of. For it was granted for the purposes for which according to a Ministry of the exchange associated with the non-party or the ministry

[scooter] ((Chapter II))

[scooter] And disability expenses

[scooter] Now -- disability is not like our disability

[scooter] it's the budget deficit --- watch

[scooter] Article 2 - : Expenditure - First of seven thousand six hundred and eighty four) thousand dinars (84657467556) amount appropriated Fifty billion / Financial year for expenditure (JD thousand and fifty-six million five hundred and sixty-seven hundred

[scooter] here's the new number

[scooter] 1,739,311,471.511

[scooter] 84,657,467,556

[scooter] That's a huge difference

[scooter] and that is very good for all of us

[scooter] Distributed in 2010

[scooter] This Appendix (b Expenditure by Ministries / table) of the expenditures (Total - 3 / field) according to Law. ( Seventy-six thousand six hundred and twenty three) thousand dinars (23676772604) amounting to a sum Billion Investment is distributed project expenses (thousand dinars, and four million six hundred and seventy-seven hundred and two. Field)

[scooter] this is very very very telling

[scooter] because it tells us what the deficit numbers are in whole and what needs to be made up

[scooter] in income

[scooter] so let's check this out

[scooter] 23,676,772,604 Deficity in todays means

[scooter] sorry -- technical diff.

[scooter] Seventy-six thousand six hundred and twenty three) thousand dinars

[scooter] When interpreting ---- this is what is shows

[scooter] 76000623000

[scooter] 76,000,623,000

[scooter] what you can do is divide one into the other

[scooter] and that tells you worst case scenario of the budget

[scooter] deficit

[scooter] but it uses a full figure with very few variables to add into

[scooter] equation

[scooter] I'll let you do that one on your own

[scooter] Back to the law

[scooter] This Appendix (b Expenditure by Ministries / table) of the expenditures (Total - 3 / field) according to Law. ( Seventy-six thousand six hundred and twenty three) thousand dinars (23676772604) amounting to a sum Billion Investment is distributed project expenses (thousand dinars, and four million six hundred and seventy-seven hundred and two. Field) according to This Appendix (ministries, by Expenditure - B / table) from the (investment expenditure in project 2

[scooter] Law Billion nine hundred and eighty thousand Stone) JD A (60980694952) amount to the amount of Four and six hundred

[scooter] Expenditures 1 / field), according to distribute (JD thousand and fifty-two million nine hundred and ninety

[scooter] Of the (operational . The law in this Supplement (ministries, by expenditure - B / table) Disability: a second

[scooter] For the year of the federal budget deficit planned total hit - a (A (22,922,155,056 2010 / Financial Million and fifty-five billion, one hundred and twenty-two thousand nine hundred and twenty-two) JD And fifty-six / Of the federal public budget from the retained funds from the cash deficit this covers (JD A.

[scooter] Now -- this is a lot of foreign numbers

[scooter] but when you look at the pdf link provided before

[scooter] Look for "JD"

[scooter] because there's "JD" A -- JD B or JD C

[scooter] And 2009 . And the external and internal borrowing 4.5) up to the International Monetary Fund borrowing power to the Federal Finance Minister authorizes - B) ) Billion dollars Two) billion dollars (2) up to the Bank and the International (USD million five hundred billion, four (USD billion One billion) billion dollars (1.8) draw up to SDR rights and using the 2010 year during To your In addition to the General Federal Budget deficit is expected to cover (eight hundred million dollars Internal borrowing . Treasury transfers under the

[scooter] See --- they knew they had a problem

[scooter] last year

[scooter] when oil $$$$ per unit went way down

[scooter] The 3.6 Billion from IMF was definitely planned into the RV and loan

[scooter] That's all I'm going to discuss regarding the law

[scooter] I'll leave that up to you to review

[scooter] my suggestion is to use Google to translate

[scooter] convert the pdf to a Word 97 file then use google translation

[scooter] I will be posting all the links in a separate post for the Ministry of Finance and Planning

[scooter] At this time, I am concluding this chat and will be in touch

Read more: http://www.dont promote other sites.net/forum/showthread.php?5794-Scooter-Chat-07-25-10&p=13707#post13707#ixzz0ukaGbH4o

• Upvote 11

[scooter] I apologize for being late but had some technical difficulty today so please forgive me.

[scooter] So ---- I’m sure there’s been a lot in the news but I want to continue down the path of what is instead of what could be --- Facts will always hold true over supposition in my book!

[scooter] Tonight – I will providing a lot of links to locations --- again, because of the volume of information, I will be providing the information and less analysis will be done.

[scooter] 1. Ministry of Finance ---- Spreadsheet #2 -- Federal Budget for Iraq 2010-2011

[scooter] 1. Ministry of Finance ---- Spreadsheet #2 -- Federal Budget for Iraq 2010-2011 -- http://www.mof.gov.iq/th2010/moazna2010/2.xls

[scooter] Secondly, Please take note of these links --- these are brand new numbers for you to ponder. Remember --- Iraq MUST, and I mean MUST become completely transparent in order to be accepted by international community.

[scooter] Now to the good stuff: There seems to be some supplementary $$$$ be provided from 2008 Investments for the Ministry of Finance Budget department for the Ministry of Health, Municipalities, and Electricity --- Very Large numbers!!!

[scooter] Here’s how recent they are --- analysis will be done later but I wanted to provide the information:

[scooter] 7-22-2010 – Ministry of Health -- In the framework of transparency that work by the Ministry of Finance / Budget Department in the dissemination of accurate information about the ministries we offer a table allocations, "the amounts allocated to the Ministry of Health for the years 2006 - 2010, as in below:

[scooter] 7-25-2010 – Ministry of Minicipalities -- In the framework of transparency, which operates the Ministry of Finance in the dissemination of accurate information about the ministries we offer a table assignments, "the amounts allocated to the Ministry of Municipalities for the years 2006 -- 2010 as in below:

[scooter] In the framework of transparency that work by the Ministry of Finance in the dissemination of accurate information about the ministries we offer customizations table 'amounts allocated to the Ministry of Electricity for the years 2006 - 2010, as in below: Link: http://www.mof.gov.iq/ar/index.php?n...rticle&sid=907

[scooter] Now

[scooter] Billions of Dinars are being allocated and redistributed --- and in the name of “transparency” -- they are being allocated now!!! This is good stuff --- please take the liberty to peruse yourself.

[scooter] I just posted a comparison between Table 3 and Table 4 of the budget – Here’s the some comparisons for you to look at:

[scooter] Before starting however, please remember these numbers are just ratios, but more importantly, they have raises, and other variables associated with them.

[scooter] The point I wish to make is that you won’t get an even ratio to tell you the rate --- just a range – the best method to find the closest rate is to judge the capitol expenditures – mostly because they have to purchase these tangible product from out of country – thus the exchange rate will get tested at it’s best. Don’t look at salaries as strong – look for the tangible items when comparing

[scooter] With that said let’s start with the least important and goto the most import

[scooter] hmmmmmm

[scooter] sorry

[scooter] Table 3 --- Projects and Re-Construction – (in Millions of Dinars) $6,500

[scooter] Table 4 --- Projects and Re-Construction – (in Millions of Dinars) $20,400

[scooter] Here’s the dont promote other sites post -- http://www.dont promote other sites.net/forum/show...-3-and-Table-4

[scooter] Please make your own assumptions but it’s somewhat interesting when you dig into the numbers.

[scooter] Now to the law

[scooter] Bank

[scooter] Here’s the link: http://www.mop-iraq.org/mopdc/resour...e_low_2010.pdf

[scooter] Here’s how it translates --- again -- I’ll let you decide how to interpret!

[scooter] (I / 61) article with the provisions of a dish by the Presidency Council and approved by the Council of Representatives approved the construction of the Constitution (a - V / 138) and Article:

[scooter] (No. 2010 / for the year of the Federal Republic of Iraq to the General Budget Law)

[scooter] Income

[scooter] (61735312500) the amount of 2010 / for the year of the General Federal budget revenues are estimated: First

[scooter] 61,735,312,500

[scooter] JD A (Five hundred million and ten billion, three hundred praised Thirty-five thousand seven hundred and sixty-one)

[scooter] (JD A. Law in this Supplement (major accounts in accordance with a revenue / table), as shown in Which are set by the amounts of grants associated with the Ministry to register all non-actors and ministries committed to: a second Mention of a final A

[scooter] Granted that for the purposes of re-allocation of the Federal Finance Ministry and the Federal Assembly

[scooter] sorry

[scooter] Here we go

[scooter] Granted that for the purposes of re-allocation of the Federal Finance Ministry and the Federal Assembly of the Exchequer And that for which. Federal planning and coordination with the Ministry of Be accepted after the Ministry of non-associated and those of the ministries given to voluntary credits are: a third

[scooter] Allocation to the Federal Finance Minister is that the Federal Assembly of the exchequer, a final revenue a federal Appropriation of. For it was granted for the purposes for which according to a Ministry of the exchange associated with the non-party or the ministry

[scooter] ((Chapter II))

[scooter] Article 2 - : Expenditure - First of seven thousand six hundred and eighty four) thousand dinars (84657467556) amount appropriated Fifty billion / Financial year for expenditure (JD thousand and fifty-six million five hundred and sixty-seven hundred

[scooter] 84,657,467,556

[scooter] This Appendix (b Expenditure by Ministries / table) of the expenditures (Total - 3 / field) according to Law. ( Seventy-six thousand six hundred and twenty three) thousand dinars (23676772604) amounting to a sum Billion Investment is distributed project expenses (thousand dinars, and four million six hundred and seventy-seven hundred and two. Field)

[scooter] because it tells us what the deficit numbers are in whole and what needs to be made up

[scooter] in income

[scooter] 76000623000

[scooter] 76,000,623,000

[scooter] deficit

[scooter] equation

[scooter] This Appendix (b Expenditure by Ministries / table) of the expenditures (Total - 3 / field) according to Law. ( Seventy-six thousand six hundred and twenty three) thousand dinars (23676772604) amounting to a sum Billion Investment is distributed project expenses (thousand dinars, and four million six hundred and seventy-seven hundred and two. Field) according to This Appendix (ministries, by Expenditure - B / table) from the (investment expenditure in project 2

[scooter] Law Billion nine hundred and eighty thousand Stone) JD A (60980694952) amount to the amount of Four and six hundred

[scooter] Expenditures 1 / field), according to distribute (JD thousand and fifty-two million nine hundred and ninety

[scooter] Of the (operational . The law in this Supplement (ministries, by expenditure - B / table) Disability: a second

[scooter] For the year of the federal budget deficit planned total hit - a (A (22,922,155,056 2010 / Financial Million and fifty-five billion, one hundred and twenty-two thousand nine hundred and twenty-two) JD And fifty-six / Of the federal public budget from the retained funds from the cash deficit this covers (JD A.

[scooter] Look for "JD"

[scooter] And 2009 . And the external and internal borrowing 4.5) up to the International Monetary Fund borrowing power to the Federal Finance Minister authorizes - B) ) Billion dollars Two) billion dollars (2) up to the Bank and the International (USD million five hundred billion, four (USD billion One billion) billion dollars (1.8) draw up to SDR rights and using the 2010 year during To your In addition to the General Federal Budget deficit is expected to cover (eight hundred million dollars Internal borrowing . Treasury transfers under the

[scooter] last year

[scooter] I will be posting all the links in a separate post for the Ministry of Finance and Planning

Read more: http://www.dont promote other sites.net/forum/showthread.php?5794-Scooter-Chat-07-25-10&p=13707#post13707#ixzz0ukaGbH4o

wow...this is a lot to take in and go over and over....thanks for the post...and the links....it's gonna be a long night. :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for posting gina1exp

What i think scooter is saying, is that we had 3 different types of money; let's call them d-1,d-2,and d-3(can't remember what the official is..)

To me he is saying that from the past approved appropriations to varying departments that were approved in the whatever years budget, that now there has been an increase to that said individual budget, and will therefore need to be an increase in the amount of money needed.

How do we get more money??? Answer, raise the rate of R/V.....

Just my two redneck cents worth....

PS....THAT'S A GOOD THING.....

• Upvote 8

[scooter] Now

[scooter] hmmmmmm

[scooter] sorry

[scooter] Now to the law

[scooter] Bank

[scooter] Income

[scooter] 61,735,312,500

[scooter] sorry

[scooter] Here we go

[scooter] ((Chapter II))

[scooter] 84,657,467,556

[scooter] in income

[scooter] 76000623000

[scooter] 76,000,623,000

[scooter] deficit

[scooter] equation

[scooter] Look for "JD"

[scooter] last year

thats great and all... but have really no idea what to think.. not looking for date.. for rv but still in limbo hanging in mid air .. waiting for my feet to land on the ground...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for posting gina1exp

What i think scooter is saying, is that we had 3 different types of money; let's call them d-1,d-2,and d-3(can't remember what the official is..)

To me he is saying that from the past approved appropriations to varying departments that were approved in the whatever years budget, that now there has been an increase to that said individual budget, and will therefore need to be an increase in the amount of money needed.

How do we get more money??? Answer, raise the rate of R/V.....

Just my two redneck cents worth....

PS....THAT'S A GOOD THING.....

So it would have to RV in the $3+ range to cover their budget...?

way over my head....what do those ratios mean? Is that the RV range....or?

If this is as difficult to understand as I think it is, then its relevance to us is questionable......unless, of course,. this is all just to remind us that the author is the "smartest guy in the room"....which we don't need to suffer through. I'm just sayin.....

Look at the chart in the news section. Chart #3 was what they published for the budget. When they had to be transparent, they had to release the "RV" budget. Looks to me like this just displays the rate as being $3.03 since that is the total budget. Not sure why we would need to look at rows for anything other than the total budget. :)

So now we know the what as in what will happen. We just don't know the when.

• Upvote 3

So it would have to RV in the $3+ range to cover their budget...?

mhl0521;

We will have to run the numbers as scooter has been so graciously doing.

I for one, can run the numbers and come up with ratios for individual listings, but am then helpless.

I am NOT an accountant, and would just scare myself with an unreal number, all the while spending the next 24 hours losing sleep!!!! biggrin.gif

What i DO KNOW, is that in general terms, the rate will need to be increased from what was originally planned.

Good luck

• Upvote 2

jibberish, posts like that make scooter lose credibility imo.

Are you serious? Man, it just doesn't get any ruder than saying something like that. The guy obviously went through a lot of documentation and effort to come up with some factual information, only to have a couple of goons trash all over him.

I'm betting this is the last post we see from Scooter who has done more work on the numbers regarding this investment than anyone else out there.

If I were him, I wouldn't share anything else.

• Upvote 6