Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump, Putin hold joint press conference

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

not a peep from you the previous 8 years

Since 2009 things have been great... 9 years of stock market gains. Business so good I couldn't keep up. Low interest. Low inflation. Continued job growth. Health care did get expensive, but it goes up every year regardless. The printing of money was The Federal Reserve... That's a private bank. Presidents have no control over the printing of money.

Let's remember, the big crash came in 2007 - 2008. The recovery began in 2009 not in 2016 as some people seem to believe. Go look at your 401K it was going up long before 2016. 

Now let's see how things are in the next 2 years...

B/A

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I'm sure over 240 plus years of this country there have been many....many....many...many times a politician including Presidents that have either mis-spoke or lied. To even suggest one provide proof of such is hillaryious in itself. Thus the invent of Fact Check

I totally agree... Politicians lie... But we were told this time would be different... 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Donald Trump blames Putin personally for election meddling in latest reversal

After clashing statements on who was responsible, president claims he told Russian leader: ‘We can’t have this’

Edward Helmore in New York

Thu 19 Jul 2018 07.26 BST

Vid

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/18/donald-trump-putin-2016-election-russia-cbs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Donald Trump blames Putin personally for election meddling in latest reversal

Too little too late... The cat's out of the bag... The genie is out of the bottle... Pandora's box has been opened. The light at the end of the tunnel is a locomotive... Shall I go on?

B/A

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Since 2009 things have been great... 9 years of stock market gains. Business so good I couldn't keep up. Low interest. Low inflation. Continued job growth. Health care did get expensive, but it goes up every year regardless. The printing of money was The Federal Reserve... That's a private bank. Presidents have no control over the printing of money.

Let's remember, the big crash came in 2007 - 2008. The recovery began in 2009 not in 2016 as some people seem to believe. Go look at your 401K it was going up long before 2016. 

Now let's see how things are in the next 2 years...

B/A

LOL....so again under ur st barry's regime it was all rose's? At least if YOU won't be man man/woman enough to state ur affiliation ur posts do it loud and clear.....MODERATE? what a joke

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Too little too late... The cat's out of the bag... The genie is out of the bottle... Pandora's box has been opened. The light at the end of the tunnel is a locomotive... Shall I go on?

B/A

Barry - "don't cross this line"...uh no "don't cross this line" (said backing up)....uh no "don't cross THIS line" (barry say's near cliff's edge). Yes Barry had a well earned rep throughout the world not just here.....that he was spineless, changed direction with the wind. Never heard a peep from you oh MODERATE one (sic)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I totally agree... Politicians lie... But we were told this time would be different... 

B/A

Our neighborhood watch patrol Pres.....said the same thing...as have EVERY POTUS. You really need to open your MODERATE (sic) eyes & mind

Edited by caz1104
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

LOL....so again under ur st barry's regime it was all rose's? At least if YOU won't be man man/woman enough to state ur affiliation ur posts do it loud and clear.....MODERATE? what a joke

Now you are confused... I have a good record of calling out anyone who has issues with how they run the country, it is just, that right now it is Trump and he is his own worse enemy... If he would just stop tweeting, making up stuff that isn't true, feeding his overblown ego, stop playing golf on our dime and do his job things might work out for him.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now you are confused... I have a good record of calling out anyone who has issues with how they run the country, it is just, that right now it is Trump and he is his own worse enemy... If he would just stop tweeting, making up stuff that isn't true, feeding his overblown ego, stop playing golf on our dime and do his job things might work out for him.

B/A

Please re-post ...I mustve missed you condemning/trashing Barry to the degree u do this Pres

• Like 3

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

Please re-post ...I mustve missed you condemning/trashing Barry to the degree u do this Pres

Truly there is no comparison to the muffed up job our current leader is delivering... Every administration has their problems, but this is like visiting "The people of Wal-Mart" website...

B/A

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Truly there is no comparison to the muffed up job our current leader is delivering... Every administration has their problems, but this is like visiting "The people of Wal-Mart" website...

B/A

2ebk90.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Easy now.....It's nobody's business who the good People of Walmart choose to vote for.  :blink:

Related image

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

B/A

Nice re-post.......oh wait ....IT WAS'nt.

B/A

or even about evolution man/woman HRC......never saw anything remotely close to hate spewed on Trump, if anything at all. I mustve missed those posts as well