Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

willie rumor 7-24-10 @ 2:16pm est

Unitedrich

* willie rumor 7-24-10 @ 2:16 pm est

JULY 24, 2010 · POSTED IN RUMORS

willie rumor 7-24-10 @ 2:16 pm est

[leo] [willie] Well i got some news from kuwait for you all I just got off the phone with my friend in kuwait [willie] He works for the DOD and they have been hearing Allawi in 3 days will be taking over [willie] Also he just talked to one of his buddies at Camp Balaad one of Iraq larger bases has gone from functioning base to a ghost town in a matter of 2 weeks [willie] He said he was shocked how fast they cleared that place out only a few contractor and vehicles and a few military personel left there [ [willie] He also said they are working them to death in kuwait still trying to pull as much as they can out as quickly as they can

Tags: no tags

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Not trying to be negative but my fiance is in Kuwait DOD. I told him about the "government formation rumor" yesterday and they still haven't heard anything other than what I tell him. Not sure where his source is hearing this. This is just my observance. Not bashing anyone or calling anyone a liar....My fiance is as ready as anyone for this thing to happen and tries to check out everything about it he can as often as he can from whomever he can. If this were going around there he would be blowing my phone up to talk to you guys to see what else has been said about the subject. GOOOOO RVVVV!!! :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

THERE IS STRENGHT IN NUMBERS--SO FAR 3 POSTS OF A GOVEREMENT THIS COMING WEEK. I BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL TURN OUT TO BE TRUE SIMPLY FOR THE FACT THAT IRAQ HAS UNTIL THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH TO GET IT DONE. I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE CASE. IF I'M WRONG I'M SURE SOMEONE HERE WIL CORRECT ME.

IF THEY DON'T ACCOMPLISH THIS BY THE MONTH'S END THEN I BELIEVE THE HIGHER POWERS OF UN AND U.S TAKE OVER.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

thanks ur!

-1 for jbrookes...jk;)

*note

did not actually give you a -1.

:lol: Thank you my friend! Just wanted to inform... I pray it's true but wanted to point out that my fiance and his other DOD buddies have not heard this other than from this site.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

[leo] [willie] Well i got some news from kuwait for you all I just got off the phone with my friend in kuwait [willie] He works for the DOD and they have been hearing Allawi in 3 days will be taking over [willie] Also he just talked to one of his buddies at Camp Balaad one of Iraq larger bases has gone from functioning base to a ghost town in a matter of 2 weeks [willie] He said he was shocked how fast they cleared that place out only a few contractor and vehicles and a few military personel left there [ [willie] He also said they are working them to death in kuwait still trying to pull as much as they can out as quickly as they can

I hate to say this , but I bet your like 12yrs old lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Thanks Rich - good (+) post...!

RON B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Thank you my friend! Just wanted to inform... I pray it's true but wanted to point out that my fiance and his other DOD buddies have not heard this other than from this site.

I guess they listen to different people...so one hears it and one don't

let it be so.................let it be so....................

• Upvote 1

Well i talked to the same guy tonight i worked with him in iraq and he said the same thing that its a ghost town compared to what it was a year ago when we were there a year ago he didnt say it was empty. And they are working there butts of pulling things out of iraq

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Well i talked to the same guy tonight i worked with him in iraq and he said the same thing that its a ghost town compared to what it was a year ago when we were there a year ago he didnt say it was empty. And they are working there butts of pulling things out of iraq

Hey, wheres my dinar?? my million dinar that you and willie wanted to bet?? still hasent RV'd.......and you were also supposed to change your name to "clueless".........not much of a man if no one can take you for your word...... :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

Hey, wheres my dinar?? my million dinar that you and willie wanted to bet?? still hasent RV'd.......and you were also supposed to change your name to "clueless".........not much of a man if no one can take you for your word...... :lol:

I now know why people dont like you man your an a**hole and why are you always such a negative person did mommy not love you enough. your a drag on alot of people and bring them down yet you have nothing to provide yourself. I have spent my time in Iraq helping our soliders what have you done?? been hateful and rude to people...do something postive with your life o and if you want willie he is on the other site go over there and talk to him he will gladly talk to you heck I bet if you wanted to meet him face to face he would. why dont you change your name to "negative self centered and worthless"

Edited by justin88
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

I now know why people dont like you man your an a**hole and why are you always such a negative person did mommy not love you enough. your a drag on alot of people and bring them down yet you have nothing to provide yourself. I have spent my time in Iraq helping our soliders what have you done?? been hateful and rude to people...do something postive with your life o and if you want willie he is on the other site go over there and talk to him he will gladly talk to you heck I bet if you wanted to meet him face to face he would. why dont you change your name to "negative self centered and worthless"

Hahaha why is being realistic being negative?? hahaha is that all you have to say to someone just because they dont believe its going to RV everyday??? That they are being negative?? If you actually read what I write and what I have posted Im not negative at all.....Im just aware of things that need to happen first before they pull the trigger....if I was negative about this I would never have bought dinar duh....no one is talkin about you going to Iraq, thats awesome, more power to ya....but just cause you did that doesnt make you special...that has nothing to do with this conversation anyway....my comment to you was because of a chat we had where you just thought you knew sooo much and that you knew everything that was going down with nothing to back up what you were saying....Im sorry that you couldnt handle yourself or what you were saying....thats a personal problem....maybe you shouldnt speak about things you dont know about....just a thought....hahaha and Im not hateful to anyone, im not even rude until someone tries to come at me sideways just because I speak realistically and they just wanna hear fairy tales....its ok that you didnt know what you were saying, I dont hate you for it....just found it kind of funny that you talked the talk and then when things came around you disappeared for a little....I was just wonderin what happened with our bet....hahaha I was willing to hold down my part of the bet.....love you justin!!! its ok bud!!! I forgive you!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

Of course they are working to get stuff out of there, their deadline is coming up in August. Odeirno (however you spell his name) has said they are ahead of schedule. But someone in chat tonight is at Balad & said he is still working & that there is still a lot of people there. There should be fewer people on every base at this point, fewer doesn't make it "ghost". But thanks for your post & thank you Unitedrich for yours! God bless!! Go RV!!

• Upvote 2

Balad is a hub, I cannot see it being one of the bases shutting down already, it was mentioned to be by a higher up in KBR before I departed that the BTC was going to relocate there, so I cannot see this happening. Not to mention that they also built an exchange center there as well, now contractors may be moving out, and Iraqi's taking over many of the jobs, as there's going to be a major push on the contractors being laid off as they've drug this out so far that we're looking at in excess of 3500 personnel a week heading home just on the contractor side of this. Had they started this on July 1 as projected previously, that would have been fine, but now they're pushing towards the deadline and have to restructure woman/manpower at all bases. Not an easy task.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I don't post much on here but I just want to make a comment on your post:

Just want to let you know that Balad is far from being a ghost town and we're as busy as usual. This is a main hub and It is one of the bases that have been identified to be around for awhile.

We have also been getting a lot of the folks from other bases relocated here; military and civilian. Now if you are referring to KBR, yes, we have seen a big reduction in their personnel but they are mostly being replaced or have transitioned to other companies like Honeywell, Dyncorp and Fluor corporation. I have a lot of friends with KBR and I have helped several of them transfer to other companies. This is a very strategic base and will be for awhile unless the present administration decides to make a drastic change in plans which IMO is highly unlikely.

• Upvote 3

Hahaha why is being realistic being negative?? hahaha is that all you have to say to someone just because they dont believe its going to RV everyday??? That they are being negative?? If you actually read what I write and what I have posted Im not negative at all.....Im just aware of things that need to happen first before they pull the trigger....if I was negative about this I would never have bought dinar duh....no one is talkin about you going to Iraq, thats awesome, more power to ya....but just cause you did that doesnt make you special...that has nothing to do with this conversation anyway....my comment to you was because of a chat we had where you just thought you knew sooo much and that you knew everything that was going down with nothing to back up what you were saying....Im sorry that you couldnt handle yourself or what you were saying....thats a personal problem....maybe you shouldnt speak about things you dont know about....just a thought....hahaha and Im not hateful to anyone, im not even rude until someone tries to come at me sideways just because I speak realistically and they just wanna hear fairy tales....its ok that you didnt know what you were saying, I dont hate you for it....just found it kind of funny that you talked the talk and then when things came around you disappeared for a little....I was just wonderin what happened with our bet....hahaha I was willing to hold down my part of the bet.....love you justin!!! its ok bud!!! I forgive you!!

It's probably a first time investment for many on here, bro, outside their 401ks. Many of the people here constantly reference "financial crunch" unpaid mortgage balances etc. My hunch is (and confirmed by several privately) that the RV is going to be their financial savior. This is "high risk" for a lot of people, where a grand or two is a big deal. For the rest of us, it is an interesting game that we hope comes out on our side. Realism, in the case of the former set of people, is construed as negativity. I rather enjoy the banter, and I think it is a bit cute how some people here get such a jolt of happiness when a "good" rumor comes out from some "reliable" intel. Keep up the realism bro, it helps the balance I think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Unitedrich and JBrookes. This is the type of info people should be looking for. Just because there is contradiction and Questions to the legitimacy of facts, the fact remains is valuable facts, and opinions give others the ability to draw their own conclusions. I know no-one over in Iraq or kuwait, so what is shared on here gives me the ability to research and draw my own conclusions. I thank you both for your posts and view them as helpful and enjoyable. Good luck to you and yours>>>>GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!