Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

82Corp. you probably still have your Dinar but I can with 100% certain tell you that you don't have any (ISX) stock investments left with Warka Bank. They sold my entire ISX portfolio even after I filled out all the proper paperwork to have it transferred. They sold all the stock an deposited it into my Dinar account. A good friend of mine who actually got me into the ISX at Warka Bank had the same thing happen to him. Bottom line is Warka Bank was getting out of the proxy ISX business with foreigners.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is Caper, unfortunately I have had no success in getting a response from Warka Bank to have my password renewed since June 2020, does anyone have a suggestion that will resolve this issue

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone for the posts. I deposited 21.5M cash at the new embassy compound branch in March 2010. The Iraqi bank teller chick looked at me like, Heyyyyy? It was funny. Last time I logged in (was able to) was 7/2019 and it was up to 34M.

I'll just email bomb them (no pun intended), every few days or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot to ask. I'm concerned that every time I email them, they'll withdraw 15,000 IQD each time. Are people sending the one time annual fee request only once?

Date: August 3, 2020

 

I, Shama Lamma Dingdong (lol) , am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank.

 

My Account # is: derkaderkaderka

 

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service.

 

Party in full agreement, signed below. Email: yadaydayda

Thank you very much.

XXXXXXX

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, shamalamma said:

Forgot to ask. I'm concerned that every time I email them, they'll withdraw 15,000 IQD each time. Are people sending the one time annual fee request only once?

 

They haven't taken the 15k from my account in many years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 9/2/2020 at 6:27 PM, DoD said:

82Corp. you probably still have your Dinar but I can with 100% certain tell you that you don't have any (ISX) stock investments left with Warka Bank. They sold my entire ISX portfolio even after I filled out all the proper paperwork to have it transferred. They sold all the stock an deposited it into my Dinar account. A good friend of mine who actually got me into the ISX at Warka Bank had the same thing happen to him. Bottom line is Warka Bank was getting out of the proxy ISX business with foreigners.  

Same thing happened to me and a friend of mine. Though WB only 'sold' those shares trading on the ISX and deposited the proceeds into my WB Account, so any that weren't trading, including WB shares themselves were NOT sold. I believe that WB were told to stop the Proxy shares process, however they failed to honour the 'transfer to own names' process for which I had an account at the ISX in my own name set up back in 2012/3 or so, but no share holdings as none were transferred by WB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 7:07 PM, caper said:

This is Caper, unfortunately I have had no success in getting a response from Warka Bank to have my password renewed since June 2020, does anyone have a suggestion that will resolve this issue

 

From this parallel topic: 

This reply was given ...

"captjohnk

  • Senior Member
  • Platinum VIP

Posted August 25

after listening to Bob Adams on the Breitling site he said that he has had communication with an official from Warka and states that there  will be No communication with ANYONE outside of country until after the first of next year and they are redoing all their software and that all funds are safe and guaranteed so don't worry.  He (Bob) has complete confidence with this conversation and I have confidence with Breitling so that's where it stands now.

"

No idea as to the truth in this. However, as my Account access has now expired, I can no longer check balances. I was able to confirm addition of annual interest to my balance late May.

 

PS: I have emailed with the requisite 15000 Dinar fee for access again today ... so IF i receive response or suddenly gain access again, etc., I'll let the forum know, though not holding out much hope...

Regards,

DHB

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2020 at 8:57 AM, DinarHillBilly said:

From this parallel topic: 

This reply was given ...

"captjohnk

  • Senior Member
  • Platinum VIP
  •  

Posted August 25

after listening to Bob Adams on the Breitling site he said that he has had communication with an official from Warka and states that there  will be No communication with ANYONE outside of country until after the first of next year and they are redoing all their software and that all funds are safe and guaranteed so don't worry.  He (Bob) has complete confidence with this conversation and I have confidence with Breitling so that's where it stands now.

"

No idea as to the truth in this. However, as my Account access has now expired, I can no longer check balances. I was able to confirm addition of annual interest to my balance late May.

 

PS: I have emailed with the requisite 15000 Dinar fee for access again today ... so IF i receive response or suddenly gain access again, etc., I'll let the forum know, though not holding out much hope...

Regards,

DHB

Please let us know if any response!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.