Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking to sell some Dinar

I have 3 Million Iraqi Dinars in 25k notes (brand new / uncirculated)

$975 per Million + $30 for shipping $1,005 for $1mil $25k uncirculated notes, can't beat it!

PM me to discuss different options. Thank you.

(GID charges $995 per million + shipping)

(Ali charges $1,060 per million + shipping)

(TampaDinar charges $1,050 per million + shipping)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

$975 per Million + $30 for shipping $1,005 for $1mil $25k uncirculated notes, can't beat it!

Hey, once you sell your dinar, you will have to change your name! (I like 20 million better than 17 million).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still selling?

To any and all that are looking to sell, take a really, really hard look. Is there anything else you can possibly do? I know you need to eat and pay bills, but we are oh so close. I would feel bad if someone sold out of need, and I understand that part, and we RV'd shortly there after.

To those suffering, I really hope this happens soon, even if only at an amount to relieve the pressure some folks are feeling over mounting bills and lack of work.

Bless you all, pp

• Upvote 10

To any and all that are looking to sell, take a really, really hard look. Is there anything else you can possibly do? I know you need to eat and pay bills, but we are oh so close. I would feel bad if someone sold out of need, and I understand that part, and we RV'd shortly there after.

To those suffering, I really hope this happens soon, even if only at an amount to relieve the pressure some folks are feeling over mounting bills and lack of work.

Bless you all, pp

Always a positive person Pokerplayer!! I like that! :)

I thought there was no selling done here?

I think its best to hold on to what you got.

Should happen soon. :):):)

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is looking to buy some Dinar I have some for sale on my website http://bigjmp.ioffer.com/

NEW UNCIRCULATED CURRENCY!!!

25K NOTES IN STOCK

500,000 IRAQI CURRENCY

IN 25,000 K DINAR NOTE'S

$580 + Shipping

Western Union or Paypal online payments allow you to use all credit cards this is preferred. All items will shipped out same day or next business day after payment is made. 7 day money back, buyer pays return shipping. Shipped Insured US Postal Priority Service.

Read more:

I apologize for not getting back to those who responded to my ad. I really need to liquidate some Iraqi Dinar. Preferably a couple million at least.

All of my dinars are 25k notes, Brand new uncirculated, and were purchased from GIDAssociates.com. I have receipts to prove it. I can also get on skype with my laptop, walk up to my safe, and show the dinars on the video webcam if you are interested in buying. We can create a win/win deal for all parties involved. PM me to discuss details.

Please let me know ASAP.

P.S. I don't really want to hear messages from people like "just hold on a few more weeks, we are almost there." Or things like "isn't there any other way, an RV is only days away...." Thank you.

I have been holding Iraqi Dinars since November 2006 and understand everything that is going on with my investment. I also know that my rent needs to be paid and if I can't sell one of my cars or some IQD's this week then my family and I will be out on the streets.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I am the F.N.G. on this site. I am not going to give a guy advice about keeping his Dinar when he has a family to take care of. Beside that, he has 20 million. So what is wrong getting rid of a few mil to keep a roof over his head? Good for him for taking care of family. I only have a couple of million and have been on this ride for about 3 years. But I can tell everyone here at this site, Iraq is going to get my Dinar back no mattter what happens. RV/RI or it all tanks. If it RVs, I will send it back through a bank. If it goes bad, they will still get it back. I will wipe my a$$ with every note and send it to the H.M.F.I.C. COD. And he can put that in his pipe and smoke it. Anyway, I hope we all get what we hoped for when we got into this. I look forward to worrying about taxes and such, after the RV/RI. Right now, all I see is eggs, no chickens yet. Take care and I wish us all luck in this! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just letting you all know, I attempted to buy the dinar that 20 mill had for sale. We talked on the phone about it and felt he was good for it. Well, I called the number he called me from and he hasn't answered in 3 days. He had a different number listed on his posts from awhile back and that had been disconneted. I left him phone messages and he has not returned any calls. He said he was going thru some tough times. Maybe and maybe not, I have no clue now if he was telling me the truth.

I'm not trying to discredit this person, just telling you my experience with him.

I'm posting this to let everyone know what I found out with this situation. Me, I'm going to just let it be.

• Upvote 3

Just letting you all know, I attempted to buy the dinar that 20 mill had for sale. We talked on the phone about it and felt he was good for it. Well, I called the number he called me from and he hasn't answered in 3 days. He had a different number listed on his posts from awhile back and that had been disconneted. I left him phone messages and he has not returned any calls. He said he was going thru some tough times. Maybe and maybe not, I have no clue now if he was telling me the truth.

I'm not trying to discredit this person, just telling you my experience with him.

I'm posting this to let everyone know what I found out with this situation. Me, I'm going to just let it be.

Thxs for the heads up to the members railroader. As well thxs for giving him a little bit of benifit of doubt. We can all make up our own mind now.

pp

Thxs for the heads up to the members railroader. As well thxs for giving him a little bit of benifit of doubt. We can all make up our own mind now.

pp

email me esepanama@yahoo.com