Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Iraq, Maliki, Allawi close to form govt.

phredd

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=135312&sectionid=351020201

"Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki Iraqi rivals are reportedly close to agree on reinstating the country's incumbent premier Nouri al-Maliki, making significant progress towards resolving the current political stalemate.

Al-Maliki's State of Law coalition has reportedly joined talks with archrival and predecessor, Iyad Allawi's al-Iraqiya Alliance on the deadlock that followed the parliamentary polls earlier in the year. "

More below...

• Upvote 1

In Iraq, Maliki, Allawi close to form govt. Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:31:36 GMT Font size : font_inc.giffont_nor.giffont_dec.gif

naderian20100718140214170.jpg

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki Iraqi rivals are reportedly close to agree on reinstating the country's incumbent premier Nouri al-Maliki, making significant progress towards resolving the current political stalemate.

Al-Maliki's State of Law coalition has reportedly joined talks with archrival and predecessor, Iyad Allawi's al-Iraqiya Alliance on the deadlock that followed the parliamentary polls earlier in the year.

Candidates from each side vied for seats in the March 7 elections, which saw al-Iraqiya coming narrowly first but lacking an absolute majority.

Amid the indecision threatening to incite further violence, the parties reportedly agreed on a ruling structure, where Maliki and Allawi's teams share half of the posts and the remaining seats go to other sides proportionate to their election results.

HN/HGH/MMN

• Upvote 2

Now wasn't that EASY boys. You could've done that ALL ALONG -- LOL !!!!

...... the parties reportedly agreed on a ruling structure, where Maliki and Allawi's teams share half of the posts and the remaining seats go to other sides proportionate to their election results.

Edited by EBJNYC

Just what we need, now government rumors. I just read on Yahoo news, with photos, that Allawi has met with Sadr in Damascus. No government anytime soon, and probably the same for an RV....Yes I am being cynical.

Just what we need, now government rumors. I just read on Yahoo news, with photos, that Allawi has met with Sadr in Damascus. No government anytime soon, and probably the same for an RV....Yes I am being cynical.

Yahoo news usually lifts articles from the associated press, which is always doom and gloom in regards to Iraq. This news org. has been rabidly anti-Iraq war since the war in Iraq started. They don't want Iraq to be a success because they have been saying the war is lost for so many years. Don't take yahoo news too seriously when it comes to Iraq.

REMEMBERJONESTOWN.jpg

Kool-Aid Drinkers!!!

A reference to people who act like sheep, following a charismatic entity to the point that they'd drink deadly poisoned Kool-Aid, so long as their near-worshiped entity told them to drink it.

Just thought I'd throw that one out there...lol

V

REMEMBERJONESTOWN.jpg

Kool-Aid Drinkers!!!

A reference to people who act like sheep, following a charismatic entity to the point that they'd drink deadly poisoned Kool-Aid, so long as their near-worshiped entity told them to drink it.

Just thought I'd throw that one out there...lol

V

:lol:

But... if you'd read my book you'd know it wasn't kool-aid. It was actually Flavor-Aide. ;)

didnt know if it was already post if so sorry

In Iraq, Maliki, Allawi close to form govt.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=135312&sectionid=351020201

Go back to this post and tell me what do you see in the comments ... The way I found this link originally was off of Ali's website. It made me laugh but at the same time stand up raise me fist in the air and yell hell yea!

ali

Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:41:48 GMT

I just want the iraq dinar to go up.