Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roy Moore Accused of Sexual Assault

This seems like a brilliant move on Jones' part, for I see no way of Ivanka walking her words back and maintaining any sort of credibility among women.  Sessions may be a wild card though.....He needs to do something to win back Donald's affections.  So, going to bat for Moore may just do the trick.  Alabama being the deep red state that it is though......Jones' efforts will probably still fail.  As always, just my opinion.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/738853/roy-moores-opponent-weaponizes-ivanka-trump-jeff-sessions-statements-searing-campaign-ad

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

"Moore campaign chair Rich Hobson told ABC 33/40’s Walsh that his campaign “raised more than $1 million in the last 10 days since the falsehoods came out.”

“And that’s without the support of the RNC,” he said to ABC 33/40. “We continue to ask for prayers and support to get us to the finish line on December 12 when the citizens of Alabama will elect Judge Roy Moore as their next U.S. Senator.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/21/report-roy-moore-raised-1-million-last-10-days-without-rnc-support/

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

"Moore campaign chair Rich Hobson told ABC 33/40’s Walsh that his campaign “raised more than $1 million in the last 10 days since the falsehoods came out.”

“And that’s without the support system">support of the RNC,” he said to ABC 33/40. “We continue to ask for prayers and support system">support to get us to the finish line on December 12 when the citizens of Alabama will elect Judge Roy Moore as their next U.S. Senator.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/21/report-roy-moore-raised-1-million-last-10-days-without-rnc-support/

Yep, people are pretty passionate about the race as well as the allegations against Moore.  Jones has had quite a bump in donations as well.

https://shareblue.com/americans-raise-millions-for-doug-jones-as-third-poll-shows-him-beating-roy-moore/

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

Yesterday I read where a lot of folks in Alabama are calling for Allred and Nelson to be charged with Fraud and Arrested.....I will have to find that again. Then more people are coming out about the restaurant in question as well.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/boom-witness-drops-bomb-proves-gloria-allred-accuser-nelson-lying-says-media-not-talk/

Karsten

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2017 at 1:18 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Lee Corfman interview. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-accuser-wonder-many-mes-doesnt-know-154825164.html

And Kellyanne Conway "champion of women" dismissing the accusers and telling Fox News nation to vote Republican.......the Senate seat is much more important than suspected pedophilia to her and whoever she is speaking for in our White House.

I'll await patiently for the alt-right websites made up response this newest Corfman interview......should be along shortly.

GO RV, then BV

What Kellyanne was alluding to was what Trump said later in the day, a liberal demoRAT should not take the seat. In other words only Alabama, not the nation in this case, needs to vote for the party affiliation rather than the man. There is precedent for this, for example when a candidate dies after the ballot can be legally changed to include another candidate's name. Kellyanne is not saying vote for Moore rather than vote for the party. The Senate already has threatened to not seat him. Vote for the party, the party gets the seat, the Senate doesn't seat him and an appointed member can then step in, in place of Moore. Again this has happened before so it is not out of the realm of possibility. 

Just because there are a lot of individuals coming out in this case doesn't mean it happened. Like I said earlier, the demoRATS were shopping around to destroy this man. Besides after almost 40 years in public service and after 8 elections, these people are just now coming out? Something is amiss here and Gloria Allred is behind it. While the alleged victims have not been paid before, it is circumspect that once the lights dim, they will be paid. Classic alt-left marxist and alinsky tactic. This way the alleged victims can truthfully say they have not been paid for coming out.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

On 11/20/2017 at 10:19 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I suppose that is possible.  Of course, the crushing of accusers and witnesses in the manner being perpetrated under the guise of Christian values is straight from the alt-right hand book.....side with conservatives, but prosecute all liberals dealing with similar issues.  Pick your poison.  I read a story over the weekend that both campaigns in Alabama have see a large upturn in campaign donations.  People on both sides feel strongly about this situation.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

How old are you? Crushing of accusers and witnesses are Clintonian not Christian. This very fact of crushing of the accusers is exactly why the Clinton Impeachment is being brought up today not because of the countless rapes and groping  and the Hitlary enabler issues but because of how the Clintons perfected the model of crushing accusers to silence them. They couldn't do a Vince Foster so they used intimidation and money to silence them. They even had a name for it called the "Bimbo Explosion" when you point a finger at someone remember three finger point back at you. This is all HilBilly and Hitlary's doing. Blame Christians for this bah humbug!

• Upvote 4

Donald Trump appears to back Roy Moore: 'Look, he denies it. He denies it'

Trump speaks on sexual misconduct allegations and offers tacit endorsement

President calls Moore’s Senate opponent Doug Jones ‘terrible on crime’

Ben Jacobs in Washington

Tuesday 21 November 2017 21.40 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/21/donald-trump-roy-moore-sexual-misconduct-allegations

If you recall Moore wasn't the candidate that Trump backed in in Primary.......wonder if there had been some smoke at that time????

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/moore-defeats-trump-backed-candidate-alabama-senate-race-n805001

Moore Trounces Trump-Backed Candidate in Alabama Senate Race

by ALEX SEITZ-WALD

MONTGOMERY, Ala. — Conservative firebrand Roy Moore ousted incumbent Sen. Luther Strange on Tuesday night in the heated Alabama Senate race, handing a defeat to President Donald Trump, who had endorsed and campaigned for Strange.

Moore's victory over Strange was a landslide — 54.6 percent (262,204 votes) to 45.4 percent (218,066 votes), with 100 percent of the vote counted — despite Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell having taken extraordinary measures and spending millions of dollars trying to knock back the twice-removed former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court.

A cheer went up at Moore's victory party here as the race was called, and Strange wasted no time issuing a statement congratulating his opponent. "May God be with him," Strange said.

click link for the rest......

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Theseus said:

How old are you? Crushing of accusers and witnesses are Clintonian not Christian. This very fact of crushing of the accusers is exactly why the Clinton Impeachment is being brought up today not because of the countless rapes and groping  and the Hitlary enabler issues but because of how the Clintons perfected the model of crushing accusers to silence them. They couldn't do a Vince Foster so they used intimidation and money to silence them. They even had a name for it called the "Bimbo Explosion" when you point a finger at someone remember three finger point back at you. This is all HilBilly and Hitlary's doing. Blame Christians for this bah humbug!

Old enough to know two wrongs don't make a right.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Old enough to know two wrongs don't make a right.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

I know three years old that know that. Are you saying you are no older than three?

Show definitive proof Judge Moore did what these women said he did. Right now its all accusations and apparently you don't know accusation from truth. Franken is proof of wrong doing. All they have is a yearbook signature. The two are not the same. Franken should be thrown out. Moore until proven shall be allowed to continue. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Then the Mall Banning story seem to be just that as no one has any records nor does anyone ever recall hearing about it back then.....There were no rumors back then or anything other than the current story told by someone that we don't even know if she lived or worked there back then....She claims she talked to the mall Manager and had him Banned but she is the only one with any knowledge of this......

I wonder, did she work at Footlocker or maybe TJ Max way back then....neither of which where even around then.

Just sayin...get the story right or if you are making it as you go along you are bound to mess it up and that appears for all intent purposes just what they have done.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

Vietnam Commander Tells Never-Before-Heard Story About ‘Honorable, Decent, Respectable, and Patriotic’ Roy Moore:

William E. Staehle, a practicing attorney for 42-years, penned an op-ed in defense of Alabama GOP Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore for Yellowhammer News. Who is Staehle? He served with Judge Moore in Vietnam between 1971-72, where he “knew him to be an altogether honorable, decent, respectable, and patriotic commander and soldier.”

William E. Staehle writes in Yellowhammer News:

He and I were captains and company commanders in the 504th Military Police Battalion, stationed at the base camp called Camp Land, just west of Danang.

I knew him well in my first four months in-country before I was re-assigned within the battalion to another location. During that time, I grew to admire him.

[…]

While in Vietnam, there came a time when another officer invited Roy and me to go with him into town after duty hours for a couple of beers. That officer had just returned from an assignment in Quang Tri Province north of Danang, and we were interested to learn of his experiences.

[…]

When we arrived at the place and went inside, it was clear to Roy and me that he had taken us to a brothel. That officer appeared to know people there, as he was greeted by one or two young women in provocative attire.

The place was plush. There were other American servicemen there. Alcohol was being served. There were plenty of very attractive young women clearly eager for an intimate time.

In less time than it took any of the women to approach us, Roy turned to me and said words to this effect, “We shouldn’t be here. I am leaving.”

We told the officer who had brought us that we wanted to leave. He told us to take his jeep and that he could get a ride back later, which he did. Roy and I drove back to camp together.

That evening, if I didn’t know it before, I knew then that with Roy Moore I was in the company of a man of great self-control, discipline, honor, and integrity.

Click here to read the rest of Staehle’s op-ed. 

Despite Moore’s campaign being rocked by sexual harassment allegations, the Republican is still leading his Democrat rival Doug Jones.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft reported, Moore now leads ultra-liberal  Jones from 6 to 33 points in three new polls.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/vietnam-commander-tells-never-heard-story-honorable-decent-respectable-patriotic-roy-moore/ 

Edited by bigwave
picture did not follow
  • Upvote 3

NBA Hall of Famer speaks against Republican Alabama Senate candidate

Barkley: ‘I’m not even going to get into the women stuff”

Guardian staff

Saturday 25 November 2017 23.07 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/25/charles-barkley-roy-moore-white-separatist-steve-bannon

Former NBA player Charles Barkley, seen in 2013. Photograph: Joe Murphy/NBAE/Getty Images

Former NBA player Charles Barkley, seen in 2013.
  • Upvote 3