Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

ChiefV........you're detective work is much appreciated. IMO............the most important question to ask your friends that have seen the small denoms is if they have Saddam's pic on them. If so, they are old Swiss notes and probably not what we're looking for. Looking forward to seeing the scan!!

Correction...The old Swiss notes were made by De La Rue in Switzerland but did not have Saddam's picture on them. Saddam had his own printing presses for the Saddam notes with his picture on them.. The Old printing plates that made the Swiss notes were still owned by De La Rue and were modified to new denominations and security features and were used to make the NEW Iraqi notes that we have now..
  • Upvote 1

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

This is the reason I read Dinar Vets......thanks for the good news...and I can't wait to see the scanned images!!!

thanks Chief

I hope you take no offense to this Chief as you have been great to this community from what I have seen, but shouldn't this go in the rumors section? I know you have stated this as fact, but you should have done so with the scans already in place. Until those scans are uploaded, the hard evidence is not there and thusly it is a rumor, imo.

I hope this works out; keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

If the lower notes are actually out there, it should not be long for the RV to happen - as the lower denominations notes are pretty much useless to purchase anything with.

It would take a wheel barrel full of them to buy anything, even something as simple as food.

I hope you take no offense to this Chief as you have been great to this community from what I have seen, but shouldn't this go in the rumors section? I know you have stated this as fact, but you should have done so with the scans already in place. Until those scans are uploaded, the hard evidence is not there and thusly it is a rumor, imo.

I hope this works out; keep up the good work.

I have four email confirmations from four different bases that state the same thing from people I trust and know who are still there. Pretty solid in my opinion. My guys are busy and I know they are. Some work nights and cannot get out to make this happen, but I have some that will be out today and doing what they can to obtain this data for your perusal.

Thanks,

V

It appears that someone has already done that Carla, not information that I would have and probably wouldn't share. There are other sites that are being monitored and it could be for just this type of activity, some folks have overstepped their bounds and I surely would not want to be responsible for putting anyone in that position, I do hope you understand. I will and have been doing my best to get copies of those smaller denoms to share. My guys are busy, and some work nights so they are unable to. As soon as I have them, I promise I will share them.

Thanks,

V

Hey Chief whats your take on the photo posted in rumors showing the locals standing in two lines (supposedly at a bank). looks like the 'Burbs of Baghdad' but 'no bank in photo'

Edited by denbo420

I have four email confirmations from four different bases that state the same thing from people I trust and know who are still there. Pretty solid in my opinion. My guys are busy and I know they are. Some work nights and cannot get out to make this happen, but I have some that will be out today and doing what they can to obtain this data for your perusal.

Sounds good to me! Now if we can also get confrmation of fils coins (not dinar coins) as well then we can know we're looking at a decent RV rate of at least $0.10, IMO!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Chief whats your take on the photo posted in rumors showing the locals standing in two lines (supposedly at a bank). looks like the 'Burbs of Baghdad' but 'no bank in photo'

Okay, saw the pic, not sure about it myself. It's definitely off base as you don't see women in Bhurka's on base, not in that fashion especially with children. Separate lines...yes, women are not allowed to be touched by men in any form or fashion unless they are family or husbands. So standing in line next to each other would be a sin worthy of stoning to death. With no date or picture of the bank...no telling. Most Muslims don't prefer to have their picture taken either, so that's questionable as well. You have to ask their permission and if they say no, you don't take the picture.

Now on another note...here's the latest email that I have received, and hopefully should be able to provide some scanned copies of the lower denoms soon enough:

All the bases are announcing the use of Dinar only throughout theater starting AUG 1 here's an example

Starting 1 August 2010 there will be no more American Currency issued, will be distributing and using Dinars (Arabic Currency).

This is one of five I am getting so far... Headed to the finance now, will let you know when I return.

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Camp XXXXXX / F- Baghdad, Iraq

APO AE 09

281- (Houston Line, Iraq Time)

To: XXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sun, July 11, 2010 11:38:34 AM

Subject: Re: Notes...

Moved offices? where you moving too? They finally putting everybody down by Training? Bastard stepchildren I swear...lol. Bend over and like it man...lol. ;)

Sounds good, came up with nothing fromXXXXr, but sounds like between tuesday and thursday this is a done deal at X.XX. I'll let you know for sure as soon as I know.

V

To: V yahoo.com>

Sent: Sun, July 11, 2010 1:01:11 AM

Subject: Re: Notes...

Hey chief,Havent been to financeyet, we moved offics yestureday. The told me at 0730 that we had to start at 0900.. i worked on moving till 1130 lat night... ill head over there today

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Camp XXXX / F- Baghdad, Iraq

APO AE 09

281- (Houston Line, Iraq Time)

To: yahoo.com>

Sent: Sat, July 10, 2010 7:06:28 PM

Subject: Notes...

Hey if you can get me the 1/4 notes and 1/2 notes that'd be cool too, things are happening my friend. This weekend is awesome....good news.

I think he meant to send an attachment as it says here's an example, but there was no attachment, we'll get it when he gets back.

Okay, something else, I'm hearing through other sources that people are up in arms about why a picture has not been produced as of yet by cell phone, some bases your cell phone will be confiscated, they're not allowed on the base at all. Almost every base does not even allow use of a cell phone, although some folks do it anyway. Usually the locals or Foreign Nationals are seen using them, Americans try to be a bit more discreet as they do not want them confiscated and up until this past year it was pretty much not done anywhere due to the speed with which one could send pictures or intel out of country or even a GPS phone that could initiate coordinates for an attack. This was a war zone my friends, not backyard US of A we do not have the liberties over there that you do here back home. Hell we didn't even have personal internet until the last two years, that's quite an achievement over there trust me. Most communication back home was through a work computer and you had no access to any kind of social networking sites whatsoever. Not everybody has a scanner as well, so be patient. It'll get here when it gets here.

As you can see this guy was pretty busy.

Thanks,

V

• Upvote 3

4 days, 11,000 odd views, nearly 150 replies later, still no pics..... Is it time this was moved to rumors?? Just my opinion, and I do understand that you are receiving this information from trusted associates of your's, however I personally do not know you or them. I copied this from the forums homepage/lobby "All general stories about Iraqi News and Dinar Currency here. Must have links to relevant articles from trusted news sources" As I said, this is jmo, and is not that I don't believe what you're saying etc. and no disrespect intended. I would love to see the pics :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

To all the "doubters" about Chief---THis is a man who is trying to get intel from people who are actually working to help the Iraqi people and are taking extra time to get intel out. Instead of bashing about not seeing a picture yet of the smaller denominations, try being a little patient. I do not recall seeing any post from you regarding any finds. If you come here for all your intel, then that is the problem. This forum is to help give information, not just tell you a date/rate. Do some research yourself and post then see how it feels for everyone to pick it apart word by word. I for one am grateful for any additional information I find to support what I read in other places. Thank you Chief for all the time and effort you have put into this post! Have a wonderful day everyone.

Edited by jdjtj3
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

To all the "doubters" about Chief---THis is a man who is trying to get intel from people who are actually working to help the Iraqi people and are taking extra time to get intel out. Instead of bashing about not seeing a picture yet of the smaller denominations, try being a little patient. I do not recall seeing any post from you regarding any finds. If you come here for all your intel, then that is the problem. This forum is to help give information, not just tell you a date/rate. Do some research yourself and post then see how it feels for everyone to pick it apart word by word. I for one am grateful for any additional information I find to support what I read in other places. Thank you Chief for all the time and effort you have put into this post! Have a wonderful day everyone.

Its not that we are doubting him or ungrateful for him sharing his info....no one is bashing him either.....but its the matter of proving what you say....we dont think he would purposely lie about anything....we just wanna see proof....most people arent going to believe things just off hearsay in this investment....at least not me....i gotta see it to believe it.....and alot of people on this site are tired of hearing things that people say without being able to back them up cause it all ends up to have no truth to it.....i believe his intentions are good....but do you know how many times we have heard about the smaller denoms and every single time no one has been able to show proof??? thats what this is about and you have to understand that.....as much money as people have thrown into this investment its not something that I could just go off hearsay and feel ok about it but its nothing personal....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its not that we are doubting him or ungrateful for him sharing his info....no one is bashing him either.....but its the matter of proving what you say....we dont think he would purposely lie about anything....we just wanna see proof....most people arent going to believe things just off hearsay in this investment....at least not me....i gotta see it to believe it.....and alot of people on this site are tired of hearing things that people say without being able to back them up cause it all ends up to have no truth to it.....i believe his intentions are good....but do you know how many times we have heard about the smaller denoms and every single time no one has been able to show proof??? thats what this is about and you have to understand that.....as much money as people have thrown into this investment its not something that I could just go off hearsay and feel ok about it but its nothing personal....

Ok, the way I see it... either one of us jumps on a very fast plane with a camera crew and races to Baghdad and starts snappin & videoin or we grab some patience and let the good chief do his thing, really not much else to say or do about it, right?

keep, keep the smile on Buddy,.... chief, keep up the good work Buddy :)

• Upvote 3

Ok, the way I see it... either one of us jumps on a very fast plane with a camera crew and races to Baghdad and starts snappin & videoin or we grab some patience and let the good chief do his thing, really not much else to say or do about it, right?

keep, keep the smile on Buddy,.... chief, keep up the good work Buddy :)

:lol: I have the patience....I just know TONS of people on here have none or it is wearing out real quick!!! That reply I was just tryin to speak for alot of the members on this site not speaking directly how I feel.....but I have patience and the time to wait for CheifV to get the evidence together.....heck we have a couple more days anyways until their next parliment meeting which MAYBE they will have all 3 positions elected so we can keep on truckin!!! So this gives me somthing to look forward to until then :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I take it that people feel that once they SEE Smaller denominations -COINS or Bills being used that the RV should Follow, IS that Correct??

I sure hope they are correct , but just because they are or Might be using SMALLER coins-Bills what does that have to do with them doing a Re-Valuation??

Have a good Day.

Edited by RICK C

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

Thanks for the Post...

:lol: I have the patience....I just know TONS of people on here have none or it is wearing out real quick!!! That reply I was just tryin to speak for alot of the members on this site not speaking directly how I feel.....but I have patience and the time to wait for CheifV to get the evidence together.....heck we have a couple more days anyways until their next parliment meeting which MAYBE they will have all 3 positions elected so we can keep on truckin!!! So this gives me somthing to look forward to until then :lol:

....And no one survives this site without a sustainable sense of humor! :D