Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good rumor from another site - 1 July 2010

lgraham

This is just a very creative pumper. Don't fall for it people.

What the heck is there to fall for. Whether I believe it or not does not make me any the richer

This sounds to me that some people have very creative imaginations. Don't get me wrong I believe in rainbows because I see them but I have yet to fine that allusive pot of GOLD.

Oh yeah! when I was in high school I found the gold pot! Oh you said pot of gold

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am in Iraq and nothing is happening, some contracts are changing companies but there is nothing cryptic in his message. I talked to a Iraqi today and he did say things were getting better but he also said the US Dollar is used more than the Dinar for whatever that is worth.

I know that this possibility does not get discussed much, so I will take a shot at this. I believe that this is just some creative thinking. Because the international status of Iraq's currency has not been re-established. But let's not forget that the CBI has increased the value of the dinar in the past. Didn't it move from 2000 -1 to the current 1170-1 almost 2 years ago. Why can't they change it's value again right now. I believe that they can. It just might not be internationally recognized at first. Just like it is not recognized today. This could actually be a part of the action plan that was presented to the UNSC and the IMF. Don't you find it interesting that the UN secretary stated yesterday that he is willing to lift Chapter 7 sanctions in the next phase? That gets my attention. This re-boot of the bank ledgers may very well be important to the IMF to move Iraq from article 14 to article 8 status. Everything seems to be moving at the same time and it is all good news. Back to rumors for a second.....I am still puzzled by the post from Chief V. He turned in his resignation and is suddenly heading for home. Yet he does not come straight out and say that he knows the revalue occured. He also states that many others will be departing soon and he wanted to beat the rush. Why so cryptic? This is not like him. More like Frank26. Sorry to be long here. I need to take a break from here but so much keeps coming out that it is hard to tear myself away. Thanks as always Doc!

Peace

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

Saw this on CC. Has anyone seen this same rumor before?

"As I posted on the other POSSIBLE GOOD rumor on schedule, I wrote, this post above was EXACTLY almost to the exact wording, posted ONE YEAR ago just before July 4th. For the past two 4th of July's--2008 and 2009, this so called INTEL was posted. It is bogus. Sorry folks. Only one fact to face today, it is NOW July, and before long, we will hear the word AUGUST coming into our ears. After six years of this, I would say we are LONG OVERDUE for this RV, actually years overdue. Lets pray for a MIRACLE, for we will need it."

--

• Upvote 2

As I posted on the other POSSIBLE GOOD rumor on schedule, I wrote, this post above was EXACTLY almost to the exact wording, posted ONE YEAR ago just before July 4th. For the past two 4th of July's--2008 and 2009, this so called INTEL was posted. It is bogus. Sorry folks.

Good to know but sad to hear. :( The only good news it that we're closer now than we were in 2008 or 2009.

GO RV!!!!

I picked this up over at CC. If this happened as described.........Well Bigfoot68 will be right! Something to be looking for.

Lgraham

This came in from a friend of mine in the form of an email. It is very interesting, but I do NOT know anything about if this is factual or not. So I am leaving it up to the Forum Gurus and you my friends to let me know what your intel is telling you about this.

Now this might be a little hard to follow --- but the RV is happening and I'll do the best I can to explain what intel is telling us is happening.

Florida Banker says that the banks in Iraq DID NOT open today because they are getting ready for the transition from Dollars to Dinar.

Forex Guy in New York says that it is happening, and that their firm has verified with 3 multi-national companies that they have signed contracts in the last 24 hours with Iraq at the new rates.

Florida Banker also says that the new rate will show up on forex today --- her intel says between 10am and 12noon.

Now, here is what might be hard to understand, but I try to tie this together.

The banks did not open today in Iraq, and they will be closed tomorrow (holy day).

They release it to the forex today. Not much trading, if any, will happen.

They plan to open on Saturday (normally closed), and on Sunday (normally open) to take care of the locals.

The forex closes at 3pm on Friday.

Forex reopens at 5pm on Sunday afternoon.

The banks in Asia, Europe and the US are closed on Sunday.

The banks in the US are closed on Monday.

At first, we didn't understand why they would release to forex today, when the banks were closed. That didn't seem to make sense, but Forex Guy told us it is the PERFECT TIME to do it.

Here's why ----

Release to forex on Thursday -- banks don't have the rate in their systems yet, banks are closed in Iraq.

Friday banks are closed in Iraq. Forex around the world loads their systems. Forex closes at 3pm.

Saturday banks in Iraq open for the locals. Banks around the world start loading their systems.

Sunday banks are open in Iraq for the locals. Banks in the rest of the world are closed. Forex is closed.

Monday forex is open, banks in Asia and Europe are open, banks in the US are closed.

Tuesday banks in the US open.

If you can follow this ---- it makes perfect sense.

They are planning a step-by-step release over 5 days around the world, so that they control the flow and this doesn't SHOCK the financial system worldwide.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday --- phased implementation of the RV around the world --- Actually pretty ingenious.

All of the intel we have coming in almost hourly, says this thing HAS HAPPENED and the implementation is now underway.

Watch the forex today.

If all of this intel is accurate, it should start showing up.

But remember that the forex is a giant network of computer systems, so it might take a while for it to propagate through the entire system.

Banks will not be showing rates until later, possibly not until Tuesday for US banks.

ok here is the problem with this story, Iraq must be out of chapter 7 and have a goverment in place before an RV will occur. I wish that everyone would drop back and do their research before getting everyone excited just so they can say they predicted the RV date.

--

Wow :blink:, thanks lgraham - a great find! My only question is... if Iraq can be involved in such an ingenious, complex financial plan, why the heck can't they seat their government?! Oh right, when it comes to money, they can masterfully pull rabbits out of hats (or rather, make them both disappear). Lol, hope this is true, it seems reasonable - and I've already said I'm pulling for Bigfoot through the week-end. Hopefully some of DV's Forex members will be watching closely :ph34r: & let us know of any changes!

Because Iraq isn't doing it. The CBI is. The CBI is part of the IMF. The IMF knows what the hell they're doing. I mean, they (IMF/Federal Reserve) have 99.99% of the world thinking that they are using money everyday when in fact they are not. I agree breatheasy, I'm pulling for this intel from Bigfoot also.

Great find Lgraham! Thanks for all you do in this forum! Great insight too! Not sure I believe this stuff but my brain needs to stop trying to figure out this Rubik's Cube and I would like for this scenario to just happen! Is that too much to ask? Haha!