Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meygan kelly

learning all i can

***/// We always order our soda pop with 'no ice'....:confused2:

Never know how clean the ice is, where it came from... can make ya sick....

also, takes up too much room in the glass -- cheats ya outta product....

also it waters down the pop taking away from the fizzy pop pleasure experience.

And if yer havin' it with alcohol, why water THAT down, too...? :shrug:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// We always order our soda pop with 'no ice'....:confused2:

Never know how clean the ice is, where it came from... can make ya sick....

also, takes up too much room in the glass -- cheats ya outta product....

also it waters down the pop taking away from the fizzy pop pleasure experience.

And if yer havin' it with alcohol, why water THAT down, too...? :shrug:

I suppose that carries some merit.....It's not like the glass was cleaned with the same water source the ice maker uses.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Birds of a feather...within a year no one will know or care about where Kelly is. Hard to believe they still have an audience big enough to pay someone a salary like that. I know it had to be a challenge working for a conservative network an being a full blown liberal, that's why the problems with Trump, Newt an others at Fox....

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, DoD said:

Birds of a feather...within a year no one will know or care about where Kelly is. Hard to believe they still have an audience big enough to pay someone a salary like that. I know it had to be a challenge working for a conservative network an being a full blown liberal, that's why the problems with Trump, Newt an others at Fox....

Impossible to be truly "fair and balanced"......when your employer's political agenda defines "fair and balanced" for you.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

25 minutes ago, DoD said:

They get their salaries mostly from people that subscribe to cable communication networks. In other words cable tv. As for Megan I was telling my wife that she is just like all other libretard people and too stupid for her own good. She had a twenty million dollar job and blew it all up for what? The likes of MSNBC, seriously :facepalm3: In the post Obama polarized world  if she or NBC thought that the likes of Fox viewers will follow her over their then all I can say is,"ya just can't fix stupid". I don't give her six months and they won't be able to afford her lower 15 million dollar salary. And because she betrayed the network that gave her the start she won't have too many options left. 

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Impossible to be truly "fair and balanced"......when your employer's political agenda defines "fair and balanced" for you.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

People go to work everyday in what can best be described as a hostel environment. Megan for sure suffered because of her little *** for tat with Donald, but she had risen to the level above all that immature bs. When you're as powerful as she was you don't let bias opinion bother you. And to use her children as the excuse is simply wrong. Like she's gonna have more time on her hands with NBC.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. These idiots in politics and the media have no clue what has happened to them, nor do they have a clue what is coming for them.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

People go to work everyday in what can best be described as a hostel environment. Megan for sure suffered because of her little *** for tat with Donald, but she had risen to the level above all that immature bs. When you're as powerful as she was you don't let bias opinion bother you. And to use her children as the excuse is simply wrong. Like she's gonna have more time on her hands with NBC.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. These idiots in politics and the media have no clue what has happened to them, nor do they have a clue what is coming for them.  

But why should she have to work where she's clearly been dropped by her audience that prefers she coddle Donald Trump rather than challenge him.  There's nothing left for her at Fox.  Just like Donald said in an interview when asked hypothetically what he would expect his daughter Ivanka to do if she were sexually harassed at work.....His answer was, I would hope she finds employment elsewhere.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

But why should she have to work where she's clearly been dropped by her audience that prefers she coddle Donald Trump rather than challenge him.  There's nothing left for her at Fox.  Just like Donald said in an interview when asked hypothetically what he would expect his daughter Ivanka to do if she were sexually harassed at work.....His answer was, I would hope she finds employment elsewhere.  

GO RV, then BV

Because she had a following at Fox and no they wouldn't have left her just because she was at Fox. But most won't ever watch MSNBC. And to my knowledge the only one that sexually harassed her is no longer employed by Fox, and that because of her complaint. That is the power that I'm referring to. Seeking employment elsewhere when you hold the power to run the entire show is simply stupid. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Because she had a following at Fox and no they wouldn't have left her just because she was at Fox. But most won't ever watch MSNBC. And to my knowledge the only one that sexually harassed her is no longer employed by Fox, and that because of her complaint. That is the power that I'm referring to. Seeking employment elsewhere when you hold the power to run the entire show is simply stupid. 

Sorry, LGD....I didn't make my point clear.  I wasn't talking about sexual harassment specifically.  I was merely stating that a person should be free to seek gainful employment elsewhere if said person feels threatened, unwanted or disenfranchised......find Personal Happiness, if you will.  

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Cut out the middle man.....drink from the bottle.  Problem solved

....Yep, with the crowd I drink with...The problem would definitely get solved...Ya wouldn't have to worry about cuttin' out the middleman...cause he'd get shot...